Categories > Original > Erotica > Age Is But A Number

Free

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 1 review

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2012-12-12 - Updated: 2012-12-12 - 785 words - Complete

0Unrated
(1 year later)

That morning I was woken by a rough hand shaking my shoulder.

“What?” I mumbled slowly getting up.

Boris stood over me grinning as he held onto his hardened cock.

“Oh leave me alone.” I said collapsing into the bed.

“Not so fast.” He hissed climbing back on top of me. “I get out of here soon and I just wanted to give you a little leaving present.”

“No, really you don't have to.” I said quickly but he already had me pinned to the bed.

“I know where you're little whore is.” He breathed. “And when I find her I will tell her all the things I did to you while I rip apart her tight pussy.”

I clenched my fist as tight as possible and forced the stronger man off me, as soon as my hands were free my fist collided with his nose making an echoing snapping sound.

He screamed and held onto his blood filled nose.

“You broke my nose!” He shouted. “You'll pay for that!” He cried running out of the cell.

I sighed and sat back down on the bed knowing I’ll be in for it when he gets back.

One of the guards suddenly walked in my cell not bothering to ask what had just happened.

“Come on, you're free to go.” He said walking back out of the cell.

“What?” I asked confused.

“You've been bailed out, now come on I’ve got other things to do today.” He snapped.

How could I have been bailed out?

Who would do that?

Why would anyone do that?

I quickly jumped out of bed and followed the guard to his office where I was greeted by a familiar looking man.

“Dad?” I asked.

“Come on, get changed and meet me by the car.” He said shoving a bag full of clean clothes in my arms.

My father was one of the most wealthiest men in whole of the USA, he was even feared by most people, no one dared to refuse him of his demands, not even me.

I quickly got changed and left the prison without looking back, I felt bad for Frank and Mikey still having to deal with crap they have to put up with, but at least I’ll never have to see Boris again or listen to his threats.

I jumped in the passenger seat of my dad's car and we waited in awkward silence for a few minutes.

“Good to see you dad.” I said trying to make a conversation but he remained quiet. “Business good?”

“I don't believe for a second you raped those girls.” He finally said.

“Finally, someone who believes me.” I sighed.

“But having sex with a student Ray, seriously? I knew you weren't fit to be a teacher with your fetishes.” He said starting the car.

“It doesn't matter any more, I’ll never get a job anywhere.” I sighed. “You should have just left me there.”

“And leave you there with the real criminals? No way. No son of mine is going to be a murderers' whore.”

“I already was.” I mumbled.

“Look, I got you a job at one of my bars, I’ve got you a new ID so try not to screw this up. Also if you're thinking about calling up that girl again you can think again.”

“Don't worry dad, she’s gone, she's out of my life.” I sighed.

“Well good. I'm glad prison knocked some sense into you.” He said.

I wanted to call her and tell her I was out and that we can be together again, but then what?

She didn't even come and visit me.

Maybe she didn't care about me any more.

Maybe she found someone else.

Of course, after a whole year she's bound to have found someone else.

But even now I have a criminal record, fair enough I’ve got a job at one of my dad's bars but I still won't be able to go far in life.

I was still charged with a crime I didn't commit but as if anyone will belive me.

I didn't care about what Acantha said in court, I never liked Raven hanging around with her to begin with.

“What are we doing here?” I asked when my dad parked up by the airport.

“I said I got you a job at one of my bars, never said anything about it being in America now did I?” He asked.

That sneaky bastard! He had businesses all over the world.

“Come on you're flight to England leaves in a couple of hours and I want you on that flight.” He said handing me my ticket.
Sign up to rate and review this story