Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Little Girl

Everyone arrived at Ray and Raven's house "Everything's gonna be okay." Jennifer said, wrapping her arms around Raven as she sobbed into her shoulder "They'll find Shayla, I promise and she'll be home soon."

Raven didn't believe her but she didn't say anything "I don't understand." Mia whispered "What happened to Shayla?"

"Someone... Took her." Frank told her, lifting her up.

"Will someone take me as well?" Mia asked worriedly.

"Of course not, I won't let them." Frank promised, kissing Mia's cheek "Or you Izzy." Izzy ran over and hugged his side. Frank ran his fingers over her head "And trust me Raven, they'll get Shayla back."

"Why don't you girls go and play upstairs?" Hozzie asked, giving Ellie a hug. Frank put Mia down and the three of them ran upstairs into Shayla's bedroom "It's gonna be okay Raven, honestly."

"No it's not!" Raven cried, letting everything out now that the kids were upstairs "They could've hurt her! They could've done anything to her!"

"But the police will find her." Ray said "Won't they? They're out looking for her right now..."

"How am I supposed to know?" Raven shrieked. Ray wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close.

Upstairs, the girls found the note that Luda had written for Ray and Raven "She came from the orphanage, didn't she?" Ellie asked "Luda? Shayla told us that she used to look after her and she told us the orphanage."

"Why don't we go to the orphanage and ask Luda where Shayla might be?" Mia stood up "Shayla said it wasn't very far away. We could make it. Ask where Shayla is, go and find her and then we got back Raven and Ray wouldn't be so sad anymore."

"But what if Mommy and Daddy think we got taken too?" Izzy asked worriedly, biting her lip nervously.

"They won't. We'll leave them a note." Ellie nodded "But we won't tell them we're going because they won't let us go and tell us it's wrong."

"Alright then." Mia smiled and they stood up "Let's go then!"





Shayla held her Dad's hand as they walked into her old house "What are we doing here?" She asked "I don't understand."

"Just finishing what I started." Andrew said, grabbing her wrist and dragging her into the house. He threw her down the stairs and into the basement then locked the door.

Shayla was so confused and now she was terrified. She bit her lip nervously and started shaking before starting to sob.




[A/N] - Another short chapter, I'm sorry, but I hope you liked it? :D Also I don't have rehearsals tomorrow so I shall update tomorrow again ;D And Friday night too :3
Sign up to rate and review this story