Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way I See It

Imagine

by AlexisSCREAM 1 review

Is there any hope?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-12-14 - Updated: 2012-12-14 - 337 words

0Unrated
Okay, guys. I have no idea whee this is going to end up, since I;ve changed my ideas 5 times, but I;m sticking to my orignal idea. I think. Fuck knows. Buuut I need people. More people. So, audion, please?
I'll need:
Name:
Age:
Appearance:
Personality:
Anything else:

Thanks ^^
Nikki


Cassandra's POV

I was surprised that it was light when I awoke. My limbs ached more than usual, but I ignored it. I scrambled to my feet, stumbling slightly, and moved out of the alleyway. I walked along the street, earning stares from a couple of people. Most people didn;t bother looking anymore, they knew I was homeless. They didn't, however, know who I was, which was comforting. If they didn't know who I was, they couldn't attack me, right? Right? Or maybe...

"Are you okay?" I was snatched from my paranoid thoughts by a man. I let out a scream and backed away. Everyone stared and I felt exposed.
"I'm sorry about Frank, here," another man said, pointing at the first man, "He ddn't mean to scare you though... I'm Gerard," he smiled at me. I just nodded dumbly. The world was flashing red around me, and I was terrified that I would do something permanent to stop it, so I closed my eyes. I should've known, however, after almost ten years of living in this stange colour filled world, that the colours are not there, they're projected from my mind, so therefore, closing my eyes wouldn't help. They would just be in my head. The voices around me continued. I shook my head violently. Why wouldn't they leave me alone?
My legs buckled under me as my tears fell down, down. I wrapped my arms around myself for protection, wanting to fight off anyone and everyone. I felt a pair of arms around me, howeverm lifting me into the air and carrying me away. Too terrified to even open my eyes, I didn't fight back. I couldn't. I wanted them to kill me.
Sign up to rate and review this story