Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World Is Ours

Chapter Fifty Three - Guilty

by McrmyBVBparawhore 2 reviews

He kissed her again, but he held her closer to him. It'd been a while since he'd been that close with someone, but he liked it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-12-15 - Updated: 2012-12-16 - 2902 words

0Unrated
A/N Sorry it's a little later than usual, I've been very busy doing Christmasy shit with my family and watching Christmas movies! So anyways, this chapter's more on the filler side, but it's kind of fluffy and I did enjoy writing this chapter, so hopefully you guys will enjoy reading it! Thankies to Chemical_30 and YoshikiHide182 for reviewing the last chapter, it is very much appreciated! If you can, please review, I love seeing what you all think so far ^_^ Sorry for any mistakes or typos. Enjoy ;)


Chapter Fifty Three - Guilty


A week after Violet and Ghoul had kissed, they spent every little moment together, barely leaving eachother's sides for anything. All of them at the diner had mixed feelings about their new found relationship. Blondie and Storm didn't think it was a good idea since their stay at the diner was only supposed to be a temporary thing, they didn't want her to get hurt because they'd eventually have to leave the diner. But then there were people like Light, Sunny and Curse who thought it was more than a good thing for her to be with Fun Ghoul. After everything she'd been through, they thought she more than deserved to be with someone she cared about.
Curse remembered the first day he saw Violet. She was just a scrawny kid, barely sixteen years old. She was wearing flithy clothes with thousands of holes and tares. She was living in the abandoned remains of an old hospital, Violet scared out of her mind and she hadn't had any food or water for days. He remembered the look of terror on her face when she first saw them. Violet thought they were there to kill her. She begged and pleaded for them to end her life quickly since she thought they worked for Better Living. She openly admitted she didn't have a single anything to live for. All her family were dead, she didn't have any friends and she was barely getting by in life. She had nothing at all and she wanted it to end.
When he thought about the girl they'd saved all those years ago, he was proud of her. She wasn't a scared little girl anymore, she was a strong, indipendent woman who deserved to be happy. If she found happiness with Ghoul, Curse was more than happy for her. All he really wanted for Violet was happiness and if Ghoul gave that to her, he didn't see anything wrong with it.
All of the Fabulous Killjoys thought that it was good for Ghoul to be with her. It'd been a while since he'd been that happy and they knew it was because of Violet. To them, it felt like he was finally moving on with his life and forgetting about Lo and all of the pain she had unintenionally caused him.
Acid was still plotting ways to try and get Andy out of Battery City and into the Zones so he could have the Killjoy life that he wanted and deserved. Death was still unsure, but she was slowly starting to come around to the idea. She saw how much it meant to her sister to get their little brother back, she knew her sister wasn't an idiot and wouldn't do something to put her whole family at risk, so she was starting to trust her sister's judgement. She even started helping her to think of ways to get him to the Zones.
Acid had taken some of the pictures of Andy from her apartment in Battery City to the diner. Death agreed that he looked identical to them. It even warmed her heart a little to think about having another sibling. As a child, Death looked up to her big sister and she wanted a sibling to look up to her in that same way. She thought that maybe her inner child was excited about having a little brother.
As usual, Curse and Acid were together a lot. They'd even kissed a few times, but it just made guilt swell inside Acid. She'd almost had sex with Poison and yet there she was, still kissing Curse as if nothing had even happened between her and Poison. While neither of them really knew if they were just friends who made out sometimes or if they were in a relationship, she felt like she'd cheated on Curse in some way and she hated it. She hated girls like that and yet she was starting to become one of them.
Things between her and Poison went back to square one. They faught frequently and tried to avoid eachother constantly. While it only put both of them in a sour mood, it hurt their daughter to see them like that again. No matter how many times they told her that they were sorry and they loved her, it didn't change anything. She was still hurting because of it and it was starting to become visible to the both of them.
While Acid and Poison were having another fight, Bandit was curled up in her room crying her little heart out. Everyone in the diner could hear them fighting, they were surprised that they were clueless as to how loud they were being. When Static noticed that her niece was no where to be seen, she started looking around the diner for her and eventually found her tucked into a little ball, hiding behind a closet in her room.
"Bandit, honey, are you okay?"
"M-m-mommy and d-daddy are f-fighting again." She sobbed, on the brink of hyperventalating.
"Ssh, baby, c'mere." She held her arms out to her and Bandit climbed into her aunt's arms and started crying into her chest.
Static held her close until the tiny child managed to stop crying for a little bit.
"I'll just go get your uncle Curse to come stay with you while I talk to your mom and dad, okay?"
She nodded, her eyes red from all the tears shed for her parents.
Curse took care of Bandit no problem while they were fighting.
"HOW MANY TIMES? IT WASN'T MY FAULT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED! I THOUGHT I WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING!" Acid screamed.
"I NEVER SAID IT WAS!" He argued back at her.
"YES YOU FUCKING DID, YOU ASSHOLE!"
"WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP!" Static screamed, grabbing both of their attention. "You two are being so fucking loud and it's almost midnight, people are practially wearing fucking ear plugs and your daughter's been curled up in her room for the past few hours crying her fucking heart out because of you two! Now please, if only for Bandit's sake, stop fucking fighting!"
She stormed out of the room to check on Bandit again while Acid and Poison exchanged a glance. They darted into the room to see Static cradling their crying daughter.
"Oh crap." Heavy guilt swelled in both of them at the sight.
"Baby, I'm so so sorry." She held her arms out to her daughter and Bandit went from her aunt's arms into her mother's.
The water works started again and she cried into her mother's shoulder for a while, Poison stayed with them both and comforted their daughter until she eventually fell asleep. She almost looked like she'd been knocked out she slept that heavily.
Poison and Acid exchanged looks until she sighed and started speaking.
"We can't go on like this. Not when it's clearly hurting our daughter this badly."
"I know we can't, it's just hard."
She was a little hurt by that. "Am I that fucking unbarable?"
He shook his head. "That's not what I meant . . . we just seem to be prone to fighting all the time."
"It wasn't always like that." She muttered, kissing her sleeping daughter's head.
"I know it wasn't, I was there too y'know." He smiled at her slightly and she returned the smile.
"I guess if it was always like that, we wouldn't have Bandit right now."
"I don't know, I mean if we fought all the time back when we were together, we could've had make-up sex all the time and we'd still have her that way."
She rolled her eyes playfully. "Do you have to be such a guy about it?"
"Of course I do."
"See, we can not fight with eachother. We're not doing it right now."
"Yeah, I know."
"If we ever have a fight, it's gotta be because of something that's actually serious and even when we do fight, it's gotta be quiet. No shouting." She said.
"Sounds fair."
"At least that way Bandit doesn't get hurt in all of this."
"Yeah. I think that's the last thing we both want. Ace?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm sorry that I kissed you."
She looked down. "It's not that I didn't enjoy it because I did, but . . . it's safe to say that we've both changed and we can't be together anymore. It's just a bad idea."
He nodded. "Can I ask you something? I mentioned it the other night, but I want an honest answer."
She nodded.
"How long have you and Curse actually been together? Before you try to deny it, it's obvious and everyone knows. Just the way he talks about you sometimes screams out that he's pretty much in love with you."
"He's not in love with me, we've not even officially said we're together. He's just kissed me a couple times."
"You gonna mention what happened between us?"
She shook her head. "Probably not. Like I said before, we're not even officially together."
"Do you want to be with him?"
She shrugged slightly. "I don't know. I like him, I like him a lot, but I don't know about a relationship. I don't think I'm ready for one."
"Ace . . . it has been five years since that happened, I think you're more than intitled to move on by now."
"It might've been five years, but to me it doesn't feel that way. As you know, I don't really remember that much about those five years of my life. It's like when you go to sleep, you can tell that time's passed, but you can't tell how much time. To me, it doesn't feel like it was five years ago. I can tell that a signficant amount of time's passed, but my body doesn't know how much time it is that I've lost. Losing you doesn't feel fresh, but it doesn't feel like a lifetime ago like it does to you."
He nodded, both of them still feeling guilty about hurting their daughter.
"Again, I'm sorry. I was just being stupid and I haven't seen Pheonix in a while, which means I was stupid and a little horny . . . that is not a good combination."
She smiled slightly. "Speaking of Pheonix, why haven't you seen her in a while?"
He shrugged. "She's wanted to, it's just . . . I don't know, I've just not really wanted to see her lately. I know Bandit prefers it when I don't see her and I want to make her as happy as I can."
"Are you gonna see her?"
"Maybe. Why, do you miss her?" He joked.
She rolled her eyes. "Ha ha, very funny."
"I was pissed at the time, but now I think about it, it was pretty funny when you punched her."
She smirked. "I'm glad you're starting to see the funny side of it. It felt good to punch her. That sounds kinda bad, but I really don't care."
Bandit groaned slightly in her sleep, telling the both of them that they needed to leave her in peace.
"We should probably go, right?" He said.
"Yeah, we probably should."
She tucked her up in bed and kissed her forehead without waking her.
They both left her room, but Acid didn't understand why. He slept in there too, why was he leaving the room?
"I'm sorry for being an asshole, Ace."
"You should be," he smiled. "and I'm sorry for being a little bit of a bitch."
"Forgiven." He said.
"So, friends?" She held her hand out and he shook it.
"Friends."
She desperately wished it didn't, but electric currents ran through her hand and spread into her body when his skin made contact with hers. She pulled her hand away and smiled.
Without thinking, he hugged her, taking her by surprise. She didn't hesitate to hug him back, she never did hesitate whenever he wanted a hug from her.
"Good night, Ace."
"G'night, Poison." He pulled away and went back into this room and their daughter's room.
She got changed into sweats and an old yellow shirt when she heard someone walk into the room.
"Hey." She turned around and saw those familiar chocolate brown eyes and almost childish smile. "Everything okay Bandit now?"
"She's fine now. Poison and I agreed to be friends again for her sake."
"It's probably better off that way."
"Yeah, it is. Even though we've made up, it's still fucking stressful after having a fight with Poison."
He pouted in sympathy. "I'm sorry you're stressed."
"It's not your fault, but thank you anyway."
He hugged her, holding her extremely close to him. She didn't think twice about hugging him back, she knew he gave one of the best hugs on the planet.
While they hugged, more guilt ran through her. She knew he had feelings for her, but she let Poison kiss her anyway. She'd allowed the kiss when she already knew how Curse felt about her.
She tried to forget about the guilt she felt for her daughter and Curse to try and get
some sleep. She slept a comfortable, dreamless sleep.


After she'd gotten changed into her sweats, Violet crawled into bed with her boyfriend.
She pretty much pounced onto his bed, making Ghoul shake on the matress his girlfriend had just jumped on.
He giggled as she climbed up the bed to place one of her soft, gentle kisses onto his lips.
"Hey." She said, still smiling.
"Hey."
He kissed her again, but he held her closer to him. It'd been a while since he'd been that close with someone, but he liked it. He missed the heat that came with having someone close to him. He wasn't talking about sex, he just missed feeling that close to someone in a romantic way.
While Ghoul had missed feeling that close to someone, Violet had never really done anything like what she was doing with Ghoul at that moment in time. Sure, she'd had a few boyfriends, but they'd never just held eachother before without wanting sex or something along those lines.
Ghoul's tongue lightly grazed against Violet's bottom lip, asking for an entrance into her mouth. She happily accepted it and let his tongue play tongue with hers for a little while. His hands explored her back, slowly brushing up and down. Violet's hands ran through his long black hair, she was almost massaging his scalp with her tender hands.
His tattooed hands ran from her back down to her petite legs. Whenever other guys had touched her the way Ghoul was touching her at that moment, she grew extremely uncomfortable extremely quickly. But when Ghoul did it, it wasn't uncomfortable at all. In fact, she actually liked it.
Since his hands were freely exploring, she decided that hers would too. Her lips moved to his tattooed neck while her hands ran up and down his back.
He was unsure if he was allowed too, but he ran his hands up her shirt and felt the warmth of her skin on his hands. Her heart rate spead up, her breathing increased slightly too, but she was enjoying herself just like he was.
She didn't start getting uncomfortable until she realized moans were escaping from her chest. She was enjoy herself, but it was too much. Way too much.
She stopped, breaking the moment between them.
He was just as breathless as he was.
"I-I'm sorry." She said.
"Don't apologize, I got just as caught up as you did."
"Look . . . there's probably something I should tell you. Just then, I wanted to sleep with you, I really did, it's just . . . well . . I-I kind of haven't . . . I've never slept with anyone before and I don't exactly know when I'm gonna be ready to have sex. A lot of guys haven't really been able to put up with that and they've ended up leaving, so I guess you should probably know now incase you just wanna walk away too."
He looked at her as if she was crazy. "You're kidding me, right? You think I'd leave because of something like that? Violet, I care about you, not sex. I mean, I like sex, but I'm not gonna pressure you into anything you don't wanna do and I'm sure as hell not gonna leave you because of something like that."
She smiled slightly. "Really?"
"Of course. I don't even usually do stuff like that this early into a relationship, but then . . . I guess it just sort of happened."
"Yeah, it did kind of happen fast."
"I'm sure it's really fuckin' late, we should probably just go to sleep anyways."
She nodded, agreeing with him. "Sleep sounds great."
She snuggled into him as he pulled the covers over their bodies. He wrapped his arms around her small frame and slept with a smile on his face. It felt good to finally move on.
Sign up to rate and review this story