Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Phoenix Force Avengers

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 2 reviews

Loki Escapes and it's go time.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Cho,Fleur,Harry,Hermione,Neville,Tonks - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-12-16 - Updated: 2012-12-16 - 1024 words

3Original
Meanwhile Harry and Hermione were in bed, after having sex. They were relaxing as Hermione was resting her head onto Harry’s chest. “Feel better?” She said his eyes were closed as he was tired.

“Um hmm,” he said. He held her in his arms as they just rested.

‘What is he going to do he finds out that the others are here?’ She slipped out of his arms, got dressed in a robe. Then she went to her lab where there were 9 tanks of people healing from a huge battle. She went to one of them, he was tall had dark brown hair and was buffed. He slowly opened his eyes. She gasped, “Cedric?”

Hello, Hermione.” He sent to her.

You’re awake.


Yes, I do not blame Harry what happened. Don’t worry. Where are we?

SHIELD Helicarrier, we are trying to help General Nick Fury with the Avengers.

Avengers?

Yeah.

Okay. So when do we get out?

You guys have to heal up and then we’ll see

Alright, how are the others?

They are alright and still sleeping. You get some rest as well.” Cedric nodded and fell asleep.


Later Harry was running around the carrier when he had heard an attack happening to it. “What the hell?” He rushed the prisoner chambers and noticed that Loki was gone. “Dammit!” He swore.

“Hello Agent Heart,” said the Norse God.

“Loki,” he said. Loki attacked and Harry dodged his attack then came in with a kick up side his head. But Loki blocked with his staff. But Harry grabbed it with his legs, spins it around and used it to scar him. Then he flipped to his feet and caught it.

“So how are we going to do this? You going back in to your cage or do I put you down?” Loki chuckled.
“I’d like to see you try.” He said and the fight was on. Harry caught him in the jaw with a kick almost knocking him out. When all of the sudden the carrier shook knocking him off balance. He lost his grip on the staff and Loki grabbed it. “You are very worthy opponent. Too bad I have to kill you now.” Just then he heard a click.

“He dies, you follow!” Said Hermione, Loki started to laugh.

“My dear woman, I am a….” Before he finished he saw what she became and freaked out and ran away. She went to Harry to check on him.

Meanwhile the others were down and the carrier was going down. Loki escaped, Thor and Hulk went missing but Hawkeye was captured.

Later Tony had figured out what Loki was up to and he took off. Then Cap, Widow and a back to normal Hawkeye were on their way to fight Loki and his army. Meanwhile Harry started to come back around, he sat up.

“What happened?” He asked.

“Well, Loki got away, Thor and Hulk are missing, Coulson’s dead, Hawkeye’s back to normal and the others are about to fight Loki.” Said Hermione, his eyes started to glow.

“We got unfinished business.” He said as he stood up and started to head for his quarters and she followed him.

“You are not doing this on your own!” She said.

“Of course not, you’re coming with.”

“That’s not what I meant. Give me a few minutes.” So she went to her labs. Harry started to get dressed in a black bodysuit with a gold phoenix on the chest, gold boots, sash and gloves. Then he walked over to Hermione’s lab. She was already dressed in her outfit, which was white and gold mesh, with a huge golden phoenix on her torso, gold boots and gloves.

“You ready?”

“Just about,” she came out with seven other people, two guys and five females. The first guy had dark brown hair and brown eyes, he was dressed in a black sleeveless bodysuit, with a gold phoenix on his torso, gold gloves and boots.

“Cedric?”

“Hey Harry.” He said as he went over and hugged him tightly. The other male was buffed, topless, had black hair and dark eyes, and wore black and gold tights with a gold waist band. He was bare foot and had wings on his ankles.

“Neville?”

“Harry.” He said as he hugged his old friend. Next was a woman with silvery blond hair and blue eyes. She was dressed in a gold phoenix that covered her torso and was held to her with white straps, white gloves, boots and a cape.

“Fleur?”

“Oui cheri,” she said and gave him a sensual kiss. Then there was another blond dressed in a black and gold bodysuit with a flap at her crotch, armor on her arms and shins covering her boots.

“Luna?”

“Hello Harry,” she said and hugged him. Next was a young Asian woman in a black under armor T-shirt, black tights, a golden trench coat, boots and gloves.

“Cho?”

“Yes, Harry.” She said as she went over to hug him. He got a very good look at her and she was very beautiful. Next was a well-built young woman, with reddish brown hair and hazel eyes. She was in a green and gold T-shirt, and tights, gold boots and jacket.

“Hanna?”

“Bingo!” She kissed him on the cheek. Lastly was a young woman with a heart shaped face, shoulder length pink hair and violet eyes. She was in a black tank top, tights, gloves and boots.

“TONKS?”

“Worcher Harry,” she said and hugged him.

“Are all of you guys phoenix powered?” He asked.

“Yep,” said Neville.

“I want to hear how you guys got here but first, we have an invasion to stop.” With that they headed topside and started to take off.


Fury had seen them taking off and smirked. “Sir? Should we stop them?” Asked Maria.

“No, because shit just got real.” He said, “I want communications active! As of yesterday!”


“YES SIR!” With that people started to get to work and get ready for a big fight and a spectacular fight. Today was not going to be Loki’s day.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story