Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Little Girl

[A/N] - Just a really quick update before I go to sleep :3

Frank carried Mia into the house and Penina carried in Izzy "Alright, you're both going straight to bed now." Frank said, patting Mia's back "And so are Mummy and Daddy, we're exhausted."

"Daddy, can we sleep in your room please?" Mia asked sleepily "I'm scared."

"Why are you scared?" Penina asked, letting down Izzy so that she could take off her coat and shoes.

"We don't want Andrew to get us." Izzy pouted "He was scary."

"It's okay, you can stay in our room just for tonight though." Frank said, pulling off Mia's shoes "And don't you dare ever think about running off ever again young ladies."

"We won't Daddy, we promise." Izzy whispered "Can we go to sleep now please?"

"Of course we can." Penina lifted her back up "Where did you sleep?"

"In a forest." Izzy yawned. Mia was past talking now, she was practically falling asleep on Frank as he picked her up.

"Well you're sleeping in a bed tonight." Frank kissed Mia's cheek.

They took the girls upstairs and changed them into their pyjamas then tucked them into their bed. Penina took Frank's hand as they watched the girls sleep for a moment "We're so lucky." Penina whispered "They're both such amazing girls."

"Well they clearly take after their Mummy don't they." Frank smiled, leaning over and kissing her lips.




"Daddy, Mummy, are you mad at me?" Ellie asked as they walked up the drive to their house. She was holding tightly onto Gerard's hand.

"Of course not Beautiful." Gerard picked her up "I was just scared that something bad had happened to you."

"Me too." Hozzie yawned, running her fingers through her hair "It's time to go to bed now."

"Okay Mummy." Ellie whispered.

Gerard tucked her into bed, kissed her cheek and she went straight to sleep. He went into the room he shared with Hozzie. She was already in her pyjamas. He wrapped his arms around her "I love you." He whispered, kissing her cheek.

"I love you too." She replied, hugging him back.



[A/N] - Short I know, it was just a filler and it was pretty fuzzy :3
Sign up to rate and review this story