Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blind Date

chapter 2

by Nic 1 review

second part. What happens when Benji and Kayla have some drinks and get to know each other. please read and review.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-07-22 - Updated: 2006-07-22 - 1895 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

They got their drinks, neither of them spoke for a while they just looked at each other.
"What are you thinking?" Benji asked puzzled.
"I just don't get you." Kayla said specking the nicest she has all night to him.
"What don't you get?"
"I don't know when I met you two months ago you just seemed so different. You where so, I don't know, you said some really bad shit to me and it really got to me but now you just seem totally different."
"Different in a good way?"
"Better than you where."
"Like I said I was having such a bad day and I don't know I guess you just got the full force of it. I shouldn't have said what I said and I really am sorry."
"You can stop saying sorry." Kayla smiled.
"Do you forgive me then?"
"Getting there."
"So what do I have to do for you to forgive me completely?" Benji smirked.
"Keep doing what you're doing." They went quiet again. Kayla watched other people in the restaurant, Benji watched her. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was. He was defiantly attracted to her.
"So..." Kayla turned round noticing he was looking at her. She stopped what she was saying "What?" she smiled. He smiled at her.
"Nothing. Just thinking how beautiful you are." Benji said. She laughed.
"Stop kissing ass."
"It's the truth. You are beautiful."
"Thank you."
"So what where you going to say?"
"What? Oh I can't remember. It doesn't matter." Kayla said. They sat looking at each other again.
"So what's it like being a playboy model?" Benji asked. Kayla laughed.
"What's so funny?" Benji asked innocently.
"I was wondering how long it would be before that question came up."
"How did you know I was going to ask that for sure?"
"Because everyone asks me the same question when they first meet me."
"Oh right, sorry." Benji said looking down. Kayla laughed. He looked up.
"You don't need to be sorry. I don't mind."
"So what's it like? Do you stay in the playboy mansion? What's it like in there?..."
"Wow slow down." Kayla laughed at Benji he looked like a little child in a candy shop. "It's a really cool job. I wouldn't change it for anything. I spend quiet a bit of time in the mansion and I spend the occasional night there but I live with Jenny. The mansions really cool too. Anything else?"
"How did you get into it?"
"Well I used to be a model then one day Hugh called me up and asked me if I would be interested in doing an issue of playboy and I agreed. They really liked the one that I did and it sold well so they asked me to become an official playmate." Kayla smiled.
"Is it hard to do?"
"Not really, it's not as easy as most people think. Most people think we just take our clothes off and take pictures but it's not like that. It's like an art you've got to know what you doing and get poses right or they will just look shit."
"Wow seems really cool."
"So tell me about you?"
"Me? I'm in a band called Good Charlotte with my Twin brother Joel and my best friends Billy and Paul. I love my band and couldn't imagine life with out it. There's not really anything to tell." They went quite again. The more Benji learned about Kayla and talked to her he fell for her more. He couldn't believe he had given her the worst first impression ever two months ago.
"So are you seeing anyone at the moment?" Benji asked.
"No I just got out of a relationship just over a month ago?"
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be he was an asshole. What about you?"
"I'm not an asshole only if I'm having a bad day and then you just ignore me." Benji smiled. "Just kidding, no I'm not seeing anyone I don't really get the chance to meet anyone while where on the road."
"I find that hard to believe with all those screaming girls throwing themselves at you." Kayla smiled.
"Yeah but they only like me because I'm in a band they're not bothered about me." Kayla nodded.
"Excuse me but where closing now." A waitress came over to inform them.
"So do you want me to give you a ride home?"
"If you don't mind?"
"Not at all." Benji smiled and lead her out of the restaurant to his car. They drove in silence other than Kayla giving him directions to her apartment.
"Thank you for lift home and for keeping me company when my so called best friend bailed on me." Kayla smiled then got out of the car.
"No problem. Thank you for letting me keep you company seen as my best friend bailed on me too." Benji called to her. She started walking up the path. Benji sat in the car watching that she got in ok and admiring how good she looked in that dress. When she got half way up the path she stopped and turned round. She went back to the car.
"Do you want to come in for a bit? Jenny won't be back at all tonight." Kayla asked Benji smiled.
"I'd love too." he turned of the engine and got out of the car. He followed her up to her apartment.
"Have a seat." Kayla said pointing to the sofa in the living room. Benji sat down. "I'm just going to change; I'll be back in a minute, make yourself at home." Kayla smiled then went to change. A few minutes later she came back into the living room wearing black hot pants and a vest top. She sat on the opposite end of the sofa to him.
"So what do you want to do?" She asked looking at him.
"I don't mind what ever you want." Benji said. He could think of a million things he'd like to do to her but they probably wouldn't be appropriate.
"wanna watch a movie?" Kayla suggested.
"Sure." They picked a movie and put it on. Just as they had settled down to watch it the phone rang.
"Hello...at home, why?... Oh Jen I've only just got in... Benji gave me a lift home... well I didn't have much of a choice seen as you bailed on me... yeah you will be sorry... fine give me ten minutes... ok bye." Kayla said then put the phone down.
"You know sometimes that girl really pisses me off." Kayla laughed.
"What did she want?"
" 'I'm staying at Tony's tonight will you come drop me my clothes and things off for work tomorrow.'" Kayla did an impression of Jenny on the phone.
"Why can't she come and get her things herself?" Benji asked confused.
"Do you really want to know?" Kayla asked. Benji got the idea.
"Oh no never mind. Want me to take you to Tony's with her things?" Benji offered.
"If you want to?" Kayla said.
"Yeah sure."
"Ok I'll be with you in a sec I just need to get her junk together." Kayla said going getting Jenny's stuff. A few minutes later she came through with Jenny's stuff but she was still in her hot pants and vast top and had no shoes on.
"Ok I've got everything." She waited for Benji got go but he didn't he just looked at her. "Well go on then."
"Don't you want to put some clothes on or at least some shoes?" Benji asked.
"Oh yeah fuck hang on a sec." She said handing Benji Jenny's stuff. She appeared seconds later with a pair of tight jeans and some shoes on. "Ok we can go now." She said. Benji walked to his car with the stuff while Kayla locked the door and followed him. They drove to Tony's making small talk every so often. When they got there Kayla ran to Tony's house and knocked on the door. Jenny answered wearing Tony's dressing gown.
"Hey thanks so much." Jenny said taking the stuff off Kayla.
"It's ok." Kayla said.
"Isn't that Benji's car?"
"Yeah he gave me a lift here."
"Oh really?" Jenny said raising her eyebrows at her grinning.
"Yeah he was at the house when you called."
"Oh he was, was he? So what happened to you hating his guts?"
"I never said that."
"As good as."
"Well I gave him a chance, he apologised and we started talking."
"Oh yeah you where just talking, where you that's why he was at our apartment was he? I noticed you changed." Jenny said silently accusing her of doing more than just talking.
"I don't know what you're trying to suggest but nothing is going on." Kayla said knowing what Jenny was getting at.
"Yeah right."
"I'm being serious."
"Sure you are."
"Fuck off Jen." Kayla said and walking off. Jenny ran after her and stopped her half way down the path.
"Kay, Kay I'm sorry I didn't mean it. I'm glad you two are getting along though. I told you you'd like him if you gave him a chance.
"Who said I liked him like that?" Kayla said.
"Oh I just thought..."
"Well you thought wrong. See you when you decide to come home." Kayla said then got in the car. Jenny went back to the house.
"You ok?" Benji asked.
"Yeah. We can go now." Kayla said obviously there was something wrong but he did push the subject. He drove off. When they got back the Kayla's, Kayla got out but Benji stayed in the car.
"You can come in and we can watch that movie if you still want too?" Kayla said.
"If you want me too?"
"Yeah sure." Kayla said. Walking back to her apartment. Benji followed relieved that she wasn't mad at him.
"Do you want a drink or something?" Kayla offered when they got in.
"A drink would be nice please."
"Coffee ok?"
"Great." Benji smiled. She went to make the drinks Benji followed. He looked at some of the issues of playboy that where on the kitchen table. Kayla turned round and smiled when she seen him looking over the front covers.
"Don't be getting any ideas. They send me the proof copies of the one's that I'm in." Kayla explained. Benji jumped and blushed a little when he noticed she seen him looking at them. Then smiled when he seen she didn't mind. She handed him his coffee and walked into the living room sitting on the sofa. Benji followed her and sat next to her.
"Are you and Jen ok?"
"Yeah why?"
"It looked like you had a little argument at Tony's before."
"Oh yeah sorry about that. We are ok but sometimes she just really pisses me off." Kayla said a little frustrated.
"Want to talk about it?"
"No not really. It's nothing. We'll be fine once we've slept." Kayla laughed. They talked for a little longer, getting to know each other better. They ended up finding out quite a lot about each other. Later they watched the movie. During the movie Benji sneaked his arm around her shoulders. To his surprise she leaned into him, resting her head on his shoulder. They ended up falling to sleep like that before the movie had ended.
Sign up to rate and review this story