Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Little Girl

The next morning, Raven insisted that Shayla wasn't going back to that school "And we should move." She said "Like right now. Or at least stay in a hotel for a few days. I don't want that creep finding us and taking Shayla again. The police haven't called to say they've found him. I barely slept last night. I don't feel safe in my own house."

"Okay, fine we'll stay in a hotel. But are you sure about moving?" Ray asked "Shayla only just settled down here. It might be upsetting for her to have to move again."

"It'll be upsetting for her if that creep comes back and kills us all." Raven whispered. Shayla was in the living room watching cartoons and her and Ray were in the kitchen "I'm sure about this Ray. Shayla will understand. She's been through so much that simply moving house or staying in a hotel won't change a thing." She ran her fingers through her hair "I'm gonna go and pack our stuff. We're going right now, okay? You go and tell Shayla."

"Why do I have to tell her?" Ray cried.

"Because I'm packing her stuff!" Raven called back.

Ray sighed and went into the living room where Shayla was sat cross-legged on the floor. Ray sat down beside her "Shayla... Mummy wants us to go away for a while. And stay in a hotel."

"Like a holiday?" Shayla asked, looking up at him.

"Yeah. Like a holiday." Ray nodded "And then... We wouldn't come back to this house. We'd go to a new house. What do you think about that?"

Shayla thought about it "But I like living with you and Mommy."

"Yes, you'd still be living with us. Just in a new house. Nothing would change between the three of us, just where we lived."

Shayla thought about it some more "Would it be a nice house?"

"We don't know yet. We'd make sure to pick somewhere that you liked though." Ray stroked his daughters hair.

"Do we haft to move?"

"Yeah Sweetie, I'm afraid we do."

"Why?"

Ray sighed. He didn't want to scare her or anything "Because... Mommy's worried that Andrew will come here. And something bad would happen to you. We want to go somewhere where he wouldn't find us. Then we'd all be safe, right?"

Shayla's eyes filled with tears "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what Beautiful?"

"it's all my fault that we have to move!" Shayla sobbed "I'm such a bad daughter!"

"Hey, it's not your fault." Ray pulled her onto his lip and kissed the top of her head "It's not your fault at all, it's Andrew's fault. And moving house isn't such a bad thing. Think of it as an adventure. Hey, maybe we could move closer to Mia and Izzy. You'd like that, right?"

Shayla smiled through her tears "Yeah, I would like that."

"Okay. We'll do that then."

Raven came downstairs holding three suitcases "I got everything. Shayla's stuff too. Well, not everything obviously, I didn't pack the whole house. Whatever. Let's go."



[A/N] - Sorry it's so short :(
Sign up to rate and review this story