Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Not So Irrational

Death

by princessofoyownworld 11 reviews

Altanta gets a visiter in the underworld, which only confirms to her that she is indeed dead. Theresa finds that for once the roof is not a good place to think.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-23 - Updated: 2006-07-24 - 1393 words

3Original
Gummy Bears: princessofoyownworld has gone to check and respond to her reviews. She will be back in a moment. While we wait we shall start this story.

Only in her dreams does princessofoyownworld own Class of the Titans, and even in some of her dreams a lawyer comes and sues her for saying that she owns Class of the Titans. But she does own Allie, the plot in this story and us!

Princessofoyownworld: 50! 50! Guys I don't deserve that many reviews! Ok its only 45if you don't count the spam review and double posts, but still I don't deserve all those! Oh well if you lot thinks I do that keep them coming! I love getting reviews and reviewing! Like my Gummy bears said, I DO NOT OWN CLASS OF THE TITANS!

*

(I know that you lot have already read this line but you have to read it twice!)

"Well I'm not so hold your fire." The voice said as the door clicked open. Herry poked his head out from the stairwell and smiled at Theresa. He could tell that she had been crying, but they had all done their share of crying over the past week.

"Jay says that he is sorry." The descendant of Hercules said as naturally as he could manage. Theresa tried to smile at her super strong friend as he went back inside the brownstone house.

She knew that Jay had put Herry up for it. She also knew that he was being the bigger person by apologizing, but she did not want to forgive him yet. Sure he was her boyfriend and one of her best friends, second only to Atlanta.

Atlanta, and Archie, had always come up her to think. She had come up her to try and think, and maybe feel closer to Atlanta. Sadly it was not helping her much.

Theresa laid her slender, curvy body down on one of the white lawn chairs. Her emerald green eyes shifted to the bright glowing stars. They seemed not to have a care in the world, how she longed to not remember what drama and sorrow were.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

"You guys realize that you do not have to knock right?" She asked sarcastically in response to the knocking.

"Safety precaution. According to Herry your playing darts on the roof." Archie's sarcastic tones said ringing threw the still night air.

"Oh haha." Theresa scoffed. "Why did you come up her?" In her normal calm tone.

"Same reason as you, to think." Archie said as he sauntered over to the small white plastic table and climbed up onto the roof.

"You and Atlanta came up here a lot didn't you?"

"Yeah, mainly after a run or a fight with Cronos."

"Its amazing how well you to got along. " Theresa whispered, she noticed tears fill Archie sapphire eyes.

"You really loved her?" She asked as Archie free climbed higher up on to the roof.

Archie remained silent. He was not ready to talk to Theresa; most of the time the two talked they were fighting. But now it was like she knew what was going threw his head. It was all too much.

They only other time that he had been so confused and sad was after, no he could not bear to relive that horrible memory. There was to much pain in his heart already, he did not want to add any more. But he knew come night he would have that oh so familiar nightmare.

Ignoring Theresa's hurt eyes because he did not reply Archie wandered inside the brownstone. His head swarming with thoughts and memories. Tears fell down Theresa's face and a steady pace, burning on her cheeks.

Theresa looked up as the door swung open for a third time, so much for the roof being a good place to think. She dried her tears as her emerald green eyes met a pair of dark chocolate brown eyes.

It was Jay.

Theresa stubbornly turned around so she would not have to talk to the descendant of Jason. She heard his medium built body walk over to her. She felt him put one of his strong capable hands on her shoulder, and with this she knew that she had to talk.

"I am sorry." Jay whispered. He turned and walked back towards the brownstone. He knew enough about girls not to linger and let another fight begin, especially if the girl had been a black belt in karate at the age of twelve.

"Wait Jay don't go. I know that I have been a bitch, but honestly. You were all gung ho about replacing Atlanta, my best friend, Archie's best friend, and his crush. Damn it Jay right now its amazing that Archie is actually still here, he was ready to leave before we eve began and he never made the greatest of friends with anyone but Atlanta." Theresa said as tears once again poured from her eyes.

"And Odie." Jay added as he sat down on the lawn chair beside Theresa putting a comforting arm around her shoulders.

"If you had let Allie join the team we would have lost Archie, and our fire power."

"I know. I just don't think I could bear losing another friend. And I know that I could not bear losing you, so I thought maybe with Allie we could win against Cronos. Personally I don't know how Archie is staying so calm about all this." Jay explained.

"Jay we can defeat Cronos, I know we can. And no one else will die if I have anything to do with it." Theresa said determination flooding her voice as she stood up, fists clenched.

"Theresa I love you." Jay whispered as he stood up beside his girlfriend.

"Jay you don't know how long I have dreamt of hearing you say those words. I love you to." Theresa said as she kissed Jay's lips, passion flooding both of their bodies.

*

Atlanta found herself staring at the gate to the underworld. Charon (do I have this right?) the ferryman was across the river, by the gate. Soon it would be her turn to get on that boat and cross the river.

"Am I dead?" She whispered.

"Yes." A sweet clear voice said, making Atlanta jump, she did not expect anyone to hear her. She did not even know that someone else was there. Atlanta spin around to see who the voice belonged to.

It was Peresephone. Her hands were clasped in front of her, as she walked towards Atlanta, her willowy body swaying with every step she took. In her hand she clutched a small brown drawstring bag.

"But I can't be dead. It's to soon! We haven't defeated Cronos! He will take over the world! No I can't be dead!" Atlanta shouted as tears filled and felled from her eyes.

"Atlanta please calm down! I am afraid that you are dead. Now please take this coin and continue your journey." Peresephone said calmly as she took a coin from the bag.

"I can't, I have a job to finish"

"Atlanta, right about now Hera should be introducing your replacement to the others." Peresephone said calmly, putting the coin in Atlanta' s hand and giving her a gentle push towards the ferry, which was on their side of the river now.

"I'm being replaced?" Atlanta whispered, hurt in her voice.

"Only because of the prophecy." Peresephone said in an attempt to comfort her. "Now get on that boat!" She continued her angry side showing threw.

**

Ok I know that that chapter is short. And I am sorry about it. Also I have a question to ask you lot.

You see I can take this story two ways now (this is why it has taken me so long to update.) and I need you guys help to decide which way to take it.

And your choices are:

The action route (this ones has more Atlanta, no sequel and a fair bit of action- no duh)

The drama route (this one has less Atlanta -still some-, a sequel and a lot of drama -no duh-)

Please rate, review and tell me what direction you think I should take it! Constructive Criticism is always welcome and appreciated, and if you don't like it at all can you tell me how to fix it or make it better?
Sign up to rate and review this story