Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Hello

She's Gone

by darks00 2 reviews

Julius is trying to get himself together after Delilah's death, and Delilah's just trying to figure out what's going on.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-07-25 - Updated: 2006-07-26 - 753 words

1Moving
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

I was so confused and lost. I had no clue what was going on. Am I a ghost? This is like a movie coming to life...what the hell is going on?!? I can't touch no one...they can't hear me or see me.

I felt so alone and icolated from the world. I heard of immortal life, but this is tourcher, watching your loved ones suffer. it was killing my conscious of what I said to Julius, with out listening to him,

"JULIUS CHAVALIER I HATE YOU!" Where the last words I said to him before I died.

I left him, thinking I hated him. If only I could go back in time... I was expecting Julius to leave, but a doctor approched him.

"Julius, you're on Delilah's emergancy contact...and apparently...can we talk in private?"

"Sure." Julius said.

I didn't want to eavesdrop, but I was currious of what was going on. I followed Julius and the male doctor to this isolated white room. He gave Julius a seat. I sat next to him, acting as if I was really there.

"Delilah, as you probley know, had a misscarriage." The doctor started.

"What? A misscarriage...you mean...you mean..." stuttered Julius, "she was...pregnant?"

The doctor shook his head. "We need you to sign two death certificates for us, please."

The doctor left. Julius stayed in the room. "Why didn't she tell me?"

Guilt was eating my soul right now. Why didn't I tell him.

"You can't trust anyone but yourself." Julius continuted to mutter. "You just can't."

Julius banged his hand against the wall. I put my hand on his shoulder, forgetting I couldn't touch him. My hand went through his shoulder.

It's amazing what the power of touch can do...like a hug...can make you feel so much better. It's amazing...the powers of actions and words...I didn't realize this till it was all gone.

Julius took out the promise ring he gave to me that I chucked at his chest. He looked at it and sighed. "Promises mean nothing."

I was in tears myself. What have I done? After Julius finished filling in the death certificates, he went into his white sunfire. This was the car Julius drove me to our last date...which was supposed to be our first anniversary...not our last. This is where he followed the ambulance to come check on me. I remembered in the movies that ghosts can walk through anything. So, I walked through Julius' sunfire door, and sat in the passanger sit. Julius sat down and sighed. Julius put on his stero, full blast that it was shaking the car. It was Evanescence song, Immortal. (a/n: as you can tell, I am a fan of Evanescence, but a bigger fan of Drowning Pool, LOL)

"I tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone. But though you're still with me, I've been alone all along..."

Julius quickly turned off his stero. I didn't blame him. That songs depressing...well, not really...but it is after someone dies.

We soon reached the academy. The academy I would never see again or help again. Julius slammed his car door behind him, as he walked up to his room. I followed him. Julius went to the washroom in his room, and I heard him turn on the shower. Of course, I didn't follow him, for that's sick and wrong. I stayed outside, trying to get my thoughts together, which seemed impossible. I still had no clue what was going on.

About ten minutes later, Julius came out of the shower. He only had a towel across his waist. His hair was all messy and wet, and he looked like he was the one who died...not me. I knew he was crying in the shower. When I went to the washroom, I noticed there was fog on the mirror. PERFECT! Could I Write a message?

I knew I couldn't touch anything, but could I leave an imprent? Let's find out...

I put my finger on the mirror, and began to write:

I'm so sorry
I love you

Love Delilah

Then I put hearts all around it. I smiled. Hopefully he could read it.

Julius came into the washroom, with his clothes in his hand. He dropped the clothes and jumped back when he saw the message on the mirror.

"Delilah?" He cried out.

"YES!" I cried out, too. "I'm alive!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story