Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wrong Number

14- Anna's Mistake

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 2 reviews

Anna makes a mistake, while everything in Christian's life starts falling in to place.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-12-19 - Updated: 2012-12-19 - 842 words

2Exciting
Jon nervously twisted his fingers around, savoring the feel of flesh against flesh. It made him think of waking up with Christian. She had an obsession with touching when she first woke. She loved to touch him, and he loved to feel her. It was perfect.

Spencer leaned closer to Jon for a quick moment. “You look nice.” And he meant it. It wasn’t a joke, and Spencer wasn’t teasing him. It was just a sincere statement, meant to ease Jon’s nerves- and it worked, at least a little. Jon straightened up, smoothing out his black and white suit. It really wasn’t something he normally wore, but tonight was supposed to be special. He wanted to make it special for Christian. That was why Brendon had distracted her all day, ‘celebrating’ her new job. She was due home any moment and Jon’s hands were sweaty. He wasn’t used to being so romantic and trying so /hard/. It was all just so new.

“Thanks.” Jon forced out, staring at the door as if it might explode at any moment.

Ryan chuckled lightly, “Relax Jon. Just relax.”

But Jon couldn’t.



**



Christian glanced over at Brendon, which was a mistake. The car swerved as she started laughing. She fought to gain control, completely thankful that no one else was on the road with them.

Brendon straightened up, though he was still laughing. “I take it you like my car seat dancing routine then.”

“That…, er yeah.” Christian fought to keep a straight face. “It was lovely.”

“Why, thank you.” Brendon grinned. “Hit it! Come on, come on! I want to be there already!”

“I’m not going to speed. I can’t multitask and you won’t stop talking!” Christian replied, attempting to keep her eyes on the road. She was extra nervous since she was driving Brendon’s car. She hated driving other peoples vehicles. She didn’t want to crash someone else’s car, and she was kind of better at crashing than she was at driving.

Brendon rolled his eyes and played with the radio, flipping in between stations. He took the time to comment on each song playing before going to the next. He was bouncing slightly in place, humming a completely different tune from anything that had played in the car.

Christian found it really hard to focus anywhere near Brendon.

He was kind of odd.





**



The office was dimly lit, casting an eerie feeling all around.

“There has never before been a woman that I haven’t been able to control.” Benjamin’s voice was like silk, floating through the office and enveloping the young girl- dressed in the most delicate fabric.

The girl said nothing, her eyes were downcast and devoid of emotion.

“You remember well, I’m sure.” Benjamin commented, and with a gentle flick of his wrist the girl was approaching as if silently commanded. It was, in all actuality, a silent command of sorts. Benjamin knew how to break girls down. It was his filthy little secret, and the things he left behind were no longer the innocent girls he seeked out. They were broken shells of what they used to be, and that was exactly what he planned for Christian to be- but she’d become such a thrill, something of such excitement… he didn’t plan to let go of her for a very, very long time.

She had Jon Walker to thank for that.

Had he not become involved then Christian wouldn’t have suffered much more than the other girls. She wouldn’t have become something of such interest. Instead the entire game had been elevated.

“I can control her.” Benjamin’s fingers became entangled in the girl’s light brown hair, which was silky soft to the touch. “And I will.” He forced the girl’s head down and their lips met.





**



Anna was shaking, foolishly paying for her stupid mistake. She just wanted to protect Christian. She thought Benjamin was just a man, a stupid lowly man who liked to hit women- but that wasn’t it.

He was more of a … statement towards a community. He was part of a group. They weren’t up against a man here- they were up against a group, a group of very sick individuals similar to a cult.

She found out the truth about Benjamin, but at what cost?

‘Cause now she was confined to this room.

A terrifying, dark- unfeeling room.

Each sound startled her, the lack of light making her much more terrified than she ought to be.





**



(I’ve been gone for so long. It’s kind of ridiculous. This chapter was left at a kind of ridiculous point. I can’t wait to write the next update and kind of clear the air- and make more sense. Making more sense is good, right? Right! So I’ll try to update this weekend, once work is over. :D Thanks to anyone who reviews, and is still reading! I appreciate it guys!)
Sign up to rate and review this story