Categories > Original > Mystery

The end is neigh

by blissfull-emo 0 reviews

A short story i wrote. wwhat do you think? PLease tell me

Category: Mystery - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Published: 2012-12-22 - Updated: 2012-12-22 - 248 words - Complete

0Unrated
So here I am. Waiting for them to administer the lethal injection. I haven't done anything; not really. Does murdering sinners count as a sin? I don't think so. I saved them. Dying was the only way they would get to heaven.

Some people would say i was cult leader. Others a madman. I was neither. People came to me to ask for forgiveness. They don't know. No one comes to me not for weeks. Nobody. Apart from the guard who bought me my last supper.

I didn't eat it. I rarely eat nowadays.

I'm not afraid to die. When i was a teenager i tried to commit suicide. Didn't work. My dad walked in on me just before i dropped. I was sent to a mental asylum after that. That was when i turned religious. And when i decided to save the damned. The faithless. I thought of myself as their saviour.

I had saved about 50 people before they found me. I moved state after each saving. That's how it took the police so long to find me. 6 years on the run practically.

That has ended know. 12 months in an isolated cell. With only books and music for company. My parents sent me them every month. They don't send me letters though.

And now they come. A doctor and a nurse. The nurse carrying a silver tray. On which a syringe filled with a slightly blue tinted liquid.

This is it. Good bye cruel world. Hello heaven...
Sign up to rate and review this story