Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

Then I See Him-Chapter 16

by MCR667 0 reviews

*FERARD*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-12-23 - Updated: 2012-12-23 - 718 words

0Unrated
Chapter 16
The next morning
Franks pov

I wake up in Gerard bed at 7am, his arms are around me and my head is on his chest. I un tangle my self gently and head into the kitchen I take out three bowls although I only pour one full of cereal I know Gee and Mikey wont wake up for a while. I plop my self down on the couch and turn on the TV. After an hour of watching pointless cartoons, I pour Gerard a bowl of cereal.

I crawl onto the bed and lean over to Gerard, I give him a soft kiss and I don’t even get 5cm away when he pulls me in for another more passionate kiss. The next thing I know Gerard is on top of my straddling my waist. His kisses just got deeper and deeper I could tell I was getting hard, then I lift my waist and my crouch lifted and rubbed against his. I was sure we both had boners now.

I broke our kiss for a second and pulled his boxers off, I grabbed his length and he let out a moan, I then removed my own boxers. His mouth was back on mine and our toughens together, I lifted my waist and our bare bodies rubbed together; we both let out loud moans. I then wrapped my legs around him and positioned my hips.

Gerard then pushed in side me and I felt extreme pleasure, our moans were so loud I knew we would wake Mikey up but I didn’t care I loved this man and I loved having him in me. All my muscles clenched and my back arched I let out a loud “Oh GERARD” And I came on his stomach and he came inside me.

He pulled out, leaned over and gave me a kiss, then he fell on his back next to me. I then rested my head on his chest a looked up at him. “Good morning Gee”

“Good Morning Frankie, you always know the best way to wake me up”

“Well it’s not me with the dirty mind I was gonna come kiss you sweetly then we would have breakfast”

“Oh don’t act like you didn’t enjoy that”

I leaned my head closer to his ear and said “Of course I did, I just can’t help my self around you, you my drug and I’m never quitting.”

“Thank god, because I love you so much it shouldn’t even be humanly possible.”

We both got up and put our boxers back on and went into the kitchen. When we got in there we found Mikey blasting music in his headphone, pillows pressed to his ears, and to top it off he was curled up in a ball. I looked to Gerard and we both started to laugh hysterically. Mikey stood up and whipped his headphones on the ground.
“IT IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! I DO NOT WANT TO WAKE UPIN THE MORNING HEARING THAT. Its repulsive I don’t want to hear my brother make those sounds”

Me and Gerard just started to laugh even more. I say “I’m sorry Mikey, I swear I’m not hurting your brother” then he stomps back into his room.
_
_
_
_
_
_
Later that night
Gerards pov

We spent the day together and it was great every minuet I spend with Frankie is amazing, Then comes 6:30 Frank jumps up from the couch and says “Shit, Fuck its already 6:30”

“Whats wrong Frankie”

he pauses like he’s thinking of what to say “I have to get to work, I’m late”

“oh well I will drive you so you wont be as late”

he pauses again trying to decide what to do, “Okay lets go”

I drop him off in front of a building then drive away, I’m half way home when I realize frankie left his wallet it probably fell out of his bag. I turn the car around and head back to the building. I can’t find a place to park so I just settle for a spot near this creepy ally, it’s a few blocks away from the building where Frankie works.

I’m walking past the ally, Then I see him,

its Frankie.
Sign up to rate and review this story