Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greasy Black, Ugly White

You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison

by OhmyGee 2 reviews

In the center of a restaurant.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-12-23 - Updated: 2012-12-24 - 1766 words

1Exciting
I am watching the movie Glory. Great movie. I always watch war movies when I write. They just inspire me or something, I dunno.

Sorry it is so late at night. I wanted to upload this way sooner. But… My internet connection in Green Bay sucks. Mother’s internet = no. Also, every time I wanted to try and upload, I went to go make food.

Greasy Black, Ugly White
XVIII: You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
“Oh. If you are sick, then just tell me. Okay?”


“What’s up, gay boys?” Was the voice of Patrick Stump. Obvious smirk in his tone.

“Shut up, retard!” Frank spat back. He and Gerard were both sitting in the basement with about seven socs surrounding them.

“Don’t you talk to me like that, you queer.” Patrick shot back, only to help feed Gerard’s rage. Frank searched around his bed for Gerard’s hand; grasping it tightly for comfort.

“Hey! Don’t you even dream about calling him a queer! You have indeed kissed him. That makes you just as much of queers as you. So don’t play the ‘princess card’ on me, alright?” Gerard shouted in defense of Frank.

I still can’t believe that I am the only one who eats pizza with a knife!

“Fine. Asshole.” Patrick pouted. Frank wanted to laugh at him, but he felt that this would be the wrong time to laugh at Patrick Stump. “What are you laughing at, fucker?” Patrick scolded when Frank let a giggle slip. The kid immediately shut up.

“Will you just get to the point? Why the fuck are you here in my home?” All seven socs smirked as Gerard spoke.

“You won the rumble, Way. Sure, it may make you feel proud and all,”

“I am not proud.” Gerard interrupted Stump.

“- As you may be proud. After winning, you all go back to your low lives. We will all still be great and popular and wealthy. You… you will still be scum. We are quite angry with you for trying to steal our reputation.”

“What the fuck? I don’t want to steal your stupid reputation.” Gerard mocked. That seemed to push Patrick even further. He grabbed a lock of Gerard’s raven hair and pulled until Way yelped.

“Oh hell no.” Frank whispered. He jumped on Patrick, and punched him in the face. Patrick doubled over onto Pete, clutching his nose. “No one touches my man. Except me.” Frank rubbed Gerard’s back soothingly.

“Fuck you!” Patrick screamed. Pete stormed up to Frank and pushed him down on top of Gerard; as means of revenge. Frank retaliated by slapping him in the face.
Once Pete and Frank’s little cat fight was over, Patrick said, “Listen. All we really wanted to do was talk. But now, I see that can’t happen wit’ you. I call for another rumble.”

“What?” Gerard snapped.

“You heard me. We are going to rumble. Again.”

“No. We already did. I am not going to rumble you again. Just because you have an attitude problem, and you wanna feed your damn ego… Look! This is stupid.” Gerard preached.

“Too bad. You shouldn’t have been such a cunt, Way.” Patrick smirked. He knew that rumble was going to be the only outcome; he knew where this conversation was going.

“Hey, it’s not his fault. You should just shut your trap, Stump!” Frank shouted. He could feel the hate spilling from Gerard.

“The point is, we can rumble like civilians, or us can just fight you right here. Right now.” Patrick lifted up his arms and weighed out their options. No answer from Way or Iero. “Alright. Go ahead.”

Six socs –excluding Patrick- grabbed the two boys and pinned them in the air; three socs to each greaser. They didn’t do anything, they just held them.

“If you don’t want to cooperate and fight us. Then, we’s gonna have to do it here.” Just on queue, Pete threw a punch at Frank’s stomach. The boy hissed and Gerard scowled deeply.

“You guys are pissing me off!” Gerard shouted. Patrick shrugged. Next, he punched Gerard right in the nose, as if he were trying to say ‘payback.’ Gerard didn’t even flinch when he was punched. He gets punched all the time – also he was very angry so he had anticipated some form of hurt.

“I. Want. Fight.” Patrick demanded. He wasn’t being a child to his gangs’ eyes. In fact, every soc wanted to fight. Losing to their enemy is never something that anyone wants. The socs just want revenge.

“Fine. We can set up a stupid rumble for the stupid socs.” Gerard mocked again. The socs all released their grips from Frank and Gerard. Patrick was smiling uncontrollably.

Super.” He said, and they all formed their way out.

“You okay, Frank?” Gerard asked nervously. Frank was just as nervous.

“Yeah.” Iero breathed shakily. “Are we really gonna fight ‘em?” The two greasers took a set on the bed, with Gerard’s hand over Frank’s shoulders.

“Fuck yeah!” Gerard giggled. “I love rumbles.”

“You. What? Wait… What?” Frank stuttered, making Gerard giggle even harder. Gerard: the kid who gets his ass kicked loves to fight, just to get his ass kicked again.

“I just put on a show so they’ll wanna fight me even more.”

“What are ya, a masochist?” Frank joked. Gerard looked serious. Too serious.

**

Gerard and Frank walked up the stairs, giggling to each other, at around seven in the evening.

“Why were the socs here!?” Mikey asked on the couch, looking flushed and red eyed.

“They wanted to rumble.” Mikey and Frank both shared an eye roll at Gerard’s enthusiasm. Gerard seemed to notice the annoyance that Frank and Mikey both shared, so he also rolled his eyes. It ain’t a rumble without Gerard, it’s not.

“Gerard. He’s coming too.” Frank whispered. He could just see how uneven Mikey is.

“But. Frank.” Gerard whined. Gerard had gotten paid this day, he was too lazy to go buy groceries, so he and Frank were going out to eat for dinner. “Fine.” Pout.

“Where are you two going?” Mikey sniffled and coughed.

“We’re going out to eat. You’re coming with us.” Frank smirked as Gerard groaned. He never really did like his brother. “Right, Gerard?” Gerard nodded slowly.

Gerard drove them all around town before choosing a restaurant to eat at. Mikey wanted to eat every where that Gerard didn’t; Frank wanted to eat everywhere that Mikey didn’t want; and Gerard wanted to eat everywhere nobody wanted to eat.

That’s how I am when my friends and I go out to eat.

In the end, they all decided to eat at Gerard’s work and pay Ray a visit.
“Frank, what are you having?” Gerard was sitting right next to Frank on one booth, and Mikey was right across them.

“I dunno. Something good. What about you?” Frank asked. Mikey coughed very loudly, interrupting Gerard from nothing.

“I think I will have the chicken.” Mikey hacked up a loogie and spit on the floor. Frank wanted to laugh, but he was a little more concerned.

“Hey, Mikey. Are you okay? You look pretty pale.” Frank questioned. Mikey sniffled and shrugged. “Are you sick?”

“No. I am not sick.” Gerard was leaning way too close to Frank. He smelled like coffee, cigarettes, and laundry detergent; which was weird, Gerard never does his laundry. His hair was neatly combed for a change. He looked like he actually tried.

“Oh. If you are sick, then just tell me. Okay?” Mikey nodded.

“Alright, what can I get for you?” The young waitress appeared. She was blond and skinny… and totally a soc.

“We need time for thinking. Water.” The roughness of Gerard’s voice could show Frank that he didn’t like her. She walked off faster than no tomorrow.

People are making ‘end of the world’ jokes like there is no tomorrow.

“You look really good today, Gee.” Frank whispered so softly in Gerard’s ear. Boner

“So… you know Pete.” Mikey said. Gerard slid his hand on to Frank thigh. Frank nodded hardly. “Today, when they were all leaving… Pete came up to me and hit me in the face.”

“What? Why?” Frank shouted. Gerard’s hand became more firm. He started to rub Iero’s inner thigh. Frank tried hard to suppress a moan from escaping his lips. Bonerbonerboner.

“He said that he doesn’t like me hanging around with…you.” Mikey pointed at Frank. Frank felt a bit hurt and almost betrayed. Was Mikey really going to pick a soc of Frank? Gerard moved his hand lightly over Frank’s giant erection through the pants. Frank bit his tongue hard.

“I told Pete that he’s an asshole. I didn’t want to see him. He told me that I have always been an asshole. Then he went off trailing behind Patrick’s tail.” Mikey said. Gerard stroked even hard at Frank’s pants. The boy started to bounce and wither slightly in his seat.

“Oh, Mikey. I, I.. I am s-sorry.” Frank stuttered. He spoke quietly, because Gerard was killing him.

“It’s fine.” Mikey coughed. Frank wondered if he was still sick, or Gerard just smokes too much. “I like you guys better anyways.” Frank smiled because Mikey choose him and Gerard over Pete.

“So. My-Mikey. Ummm.” Frank stuttered. Ray Toro, came by and sat next to Mikey –thankfully- and interrupted Frank from his embarrassing stuttering.

“Hey, guys, what’s up?” Gerard took it to the next level. He shoved his hands down Frank’s pants and squeezed whatever was down there. Hard. He tugged and tugged until Frank just moaned. It was louder than a dog type of moan. Every eye ball in the diner turned to stare as Frank let his man juice out. Gerard retracted his hand. “I’m sorry I asked.” Ray added.

Gerard smirked triumphantly. Blush was so visible on Frank face, it hurt to look at. Ray and Mikey shared secret knowing looks. The awkward tension just turned ten times thicker for everybody – except for Gerard; the little sadist is enjoying this. Bastard. Boner!

Oh go cry me a river.

I am excited for the rumble! It’s at the end of the story. As I hope you can guess, something big is about to happen! Wooooooo! This chapter and next chapter will be fillers.
Sign up to rate and review this story