Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drowning In My Sleep

chapter 1

by MCR-99 0 reviews

1st chapter. Gee meets me.I'm using my real name in this story btw..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-12-25 - Updated: 2012-12-25 - 829 words - Complete

0Unrated
ok here is chapter 1.
Please tell me what you think.


chapter 1

The stage lights went down on yet another show.
I speedily walked off stage to my dressing room,locking the door behind me.
I heard footsteps approaching my door and the tap at the door.
I walk to the door and unlock it.I open it slightly to see Frank standing there.
"Yes,Frank?"I ask.
"I..um..wanted to check on you.You seem a little pissed"He says.
"Well,I'm not ok."I say before trying to close the door.
"You don't look fine"He points out.
He looks at the table and notices my blades.
"Gee?You wanna tell us something?"He asks,pointing at the table.
I deeply sigh.
"Could you just,please,get out?"I ask.
"Ok,we'll be in the lounge ok?"He says and I nod mutely.
--
"Guys,I gotta tell you sometrhing"I say in the lounge,my heart pounding.
"Sure,Gee.What's up?"Bob asks.
I roll up my hoodie sleeves to reveal millions of slashes and cuts.Even a few burns.
"Gee.."Mikey breathes.
"I've been doing this since our mom died,Mikey."I say.
"That was only 2 weeks ago,Gee"He points out.
"Why did you do that?"Ray asks in shock.
"Well.."I begin and tell them the whole story.
--
We were performing in England when I got a call from New Jersey Memorial Hospital.
The doctor,Dr.Newlow,had told me Mom had had a heart attack.She'd been having them a lot lately.But her recent one had killed her.I was just in complete shock.She'd always been so healthy.I said thanks to the doctor and hung up.Mikey had asked what was wrong.I told him what the doctor had said and retreated to my dressing room.I screamed as soon as I closed and locked the door.After about an hour,I saw a shiny,sharp object sat on the dressing room table.I lookedat it.It was a blade.I looked at my reflection in the mirror and picked up the blade.I positioned it over my wrist and sliced.I saw my thick,wine coloured blood leak out.I looked at my reflection one last time before putting the blade in my make up bag.Since then,cutting had become something I needed to do.It was my fault Mom had died.I should have been there to protect her.

--
A few weeks later,I was at a local coffee shop in New York.I was drawing a picture,a vampire.
I was quite a good drawer.I've designed all of My Chem's album covers,wardrobes,the whole lot.
I looked across the room to see a woman,about my age,21,sat on the other side of the room.She was drawing too,by the look of it.I got up and walked to her table.
"Hi"I stammer.
She looked up from her drawing.
"Hey"She smiled.
"What ya drawing?I ask.
"Just random shit."She replys.
"Mind if I sit down?"I ask.
"Yeah,go ahead"She replys,moving some of her stuff out of the way.
After a while,she puts away her sketch-pad.
"So,what's your name?"She asks.
"Gerard Way"I reply.
"Nice name.I'm Sadie."She replys.
"Sadie.Cool."I reply.
"Yeah,it is"She smiles
After a lot of talking,I find out a lot about Sadie.She loves to draw and sing.She got bullied in school too.I kinda felt sorry for her.
I lost track of time talking to her.She was quite beautiful,if I do say so myself.She has brown hair that is about shoulder length,and these beautiful dark green eyes.
I felt an extremly new feeling that I've never felt before.My heart started pounding and my mind started reeling.
Was I in love? With someone I've never met before?
I think I was.
I couldn't help myself.I just did it.I kissed her.
When I pulled away,I saw she was suprised.
"I'm sorry.I didn't mean to.I just,I think I love you"I stammer.
She smiled slightly.
"You do?"She asks.
"Yeah"I reply.
"That makes me happy.Can I see you for another coffee?"She asks
"I can't.Me and my band have another show,then we're leaving to go to New Jersey."I reply back,a little dissapointed.
"Oh."Is all she says.
"But,do ya wannatour with us.Like,a groupie?"I ask
"Sure,that'd be great.I'll meet you here at 7pm?"She asks.
"7pm."I confirm.
"See ya then,Gerard."She smiles
"Call me Gee.Everyone in the band does"I say.
"Ok,Gee"She smiles before getting her coat and bag and leaving.
I smile to myself.
That went well.

Well?
Should I carry on with this?
Review if you want.
Even rate it.
Gives me something to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story