Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Relieving stress

by Insanity10fold 0 reviews

After a long day at school. Gerard relaxes. *FRERARD-ish* [oneshot]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-12-25 - Updated: 2012-12-25 - 668 words - Complete

0Unrated
]A/N: this is my first upload.. Not the best thing in the world. But hey, I tried. Uumm R&R I guess?? You don't have to, idc. Anyway enjoy I guess.[

You had had a long day. Between getting made fun of, yelled by teachers and scolded by your parents you were exhausted and needed to relax. At least you had Frank. Well, he wasn't yours... But he would be one day. You just had to talk to him one day. But for now you would stick with drooling over him.
You slumped over to your bed and plopped down, kicking off your shoes and throwing them into the far corner. You let out a breath that you didn't even know you we're holding and closed your eyelids.
You let your mind drift to frank Iero and his beautiful smile and those lips and what they might feel like on yours. A smile steals its way to your face. You let yourself go deeper into thought about your many imaginary escapades with frank. Unfortunately all you had was your imagination and your right hand.
You decided to release some stress. You walked to the door and locked it to avoid intruders. You then proceeded to take off your clothes and toss your clothes in the same corner as your old, torn shoes.
You walk to the nightstand on the left side of your bed and opened the bottom drawer and shifted its contents around to retrieve the lube stashed in the way back.
You crawl onto the bed, laying on your back and spreading your legs open wide so that the breeze coming from you air vent wafted in between your legs.
You loved this feeling. Feeling open and exposed to the world as if anyone could do anything to you, and you wouldn't mind. It made you feel hot and needy, and you adored it.
You spread some of the lube onto your hands, feeling the cold goo ooze all over your hands and fingers. You wrap your hand slowly around your dick and let out a shuddered breath because shit that's cold. You slide your hand down once slowly, your breath hitching as you slide down farther. You bring hand up and then back down pumping faster and picking up a rhythm.
You are letting out breathy moans now, images of frank are flashing through your head. You other hand travels down in between your legs. You place your finger at the entrance of your hole, teasing yourself slightly because you love that shit. You slowly slide your finger inside of yourself letting out a loud moan that you weren't expecting. You are glad that no ones home or else they would get really suspicious.
You slide your finger in and out and you pump your hand up and down. You imagine you on top of frank, both of you sharing your body heat. Your legs start to tremble. Your face is contorted into an expression of pleasure and your brow is dotted with sweat.
You push your fingers in far enough to hit that sweet spot and you let out a loud whore-like moan. You pull them out and push them back in, hitting your prostate each time. You quicken your actions as you feel something build up in your stomach. Each time you push into yourself and each time you slide your hand down you moan very loud for the world to hear.
With your legs spread open and your moans coming closer together, you feel yourself getting closer. You pull your hand up to the head of your dick and squeeze slightly. "OHH FRAANK!!" You scream as you release into your hand. You pull your fingers out of your ass and lay in the afterglow of all of that pleasure.
You think, your eyes closed. Your face is dripping with sweat. You feel guilty about jerking off to Frank. Though this isn't the first time, and it certainly won't be the last.



Sign up to rate and review this story