Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You, I Promise

"I can think I can have it fixed in about a week." Ray told Gerard as they looked at it.

"A week? Certain you can't get it done quicker than that?"

"Well it'll be a week at the most so hopefully I can get it done way before then." Ray said "Don't worry about Becca."

"You'd worry about Raven." Gerard hissed, lifting Mia up and kissing her cheek "So of course I'm gonna worry about Becca, she's my little sister. And I just left her there!"

"You had to save the others." Ray told him, perhaps trying to sound re-assuring. Gerard just shrugged his shoulders and went back into the diner.

"I didn't wanna make him mad." Penina sobbed, resting her head on the table "I just know that I can help."

"Of course you can." Mikey said, rubbing his hand up and down her back comfortingly "And he thinks he's protecting you. For example, we're not letting Mia and Lauren come with us in case something bad happens to them."

"But they're little kids. I'm not a little kid." Penina said, wiping away her tears "I knew I should've been more careful in the desert. He's never gonna let me fight again in case something happens to me. But what if something happens to him? What am I supposed to do? Know for the rest of my life that if I had been there, I might've been able to save him? Why can't he understand that?"

"You need to sit down and explain that to him. Right now, he's not thinking about that. He's thinking that he'll leave and come back completely unharmed and that if you go, something really bad will happen to you." Mikey explained "Just talk to him."

"You don't know him like I do. Once he's made up his mind about something there's no changing it."

"It's your life and relationship too Penina. Don't let him make all the decisions."

"But I've always just done what he tells me because I love him so much that I don't wanna upset him or anything. We've never really argued before." Penina sighed "Maybe I should just stay here."

"If you think that that's right."

"OF COURSE I DON'T!" Penina yelled, getting up and running into the room that Frank had disappeared into.

"I don't know what just happened..." Raven said "But it was interesting."

"That's one way to put it." Mikey replied.

"What do you mean me and Mia aren't allowed to come?" Lauren asked "We're her sisters, we have to go to make sure she's okay!"

"No, you can't." Gerard said, putting Mia down "You're both way too young. I don't particularly want Mikey there but I know he's old enough now to make his own choices. I'm sorry Lauren."

"I'm old enough too!" Lauren yelled "Please Gerard?"

"Lauren, you're not coming."

"But-"

"That's final!"

Lauren's eyes filled with tears and she ran into the room where her, Mia and her brothers had slept that night. Mikey sighed and followed her in there.

"You guys are such drama queens." Raven giggled, taking a seat.




Becca felt dizzy. She still couldn't move and now she was starting to feel dizzy and confused. She laid on her bed and stared at the ceiling and willed herself to move and that was making her brain hurt. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't move at all.
Sign up to rate and review this story