Categories > Books > Harry Potter > A Year In Switzerland

Chapter 5 - A Special Weekend

by SwissWitch 0 reviews

Freedom for Sirius! He celebrates it with Remus on a special outing.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Characters: Blaise Zabini, Draco, Dumbledore, Ernie, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Justin, Lupin, Mandy Brocklehurst, Morag McDougal, Neville, Padma, Parvati, Professor McGonagall, Ron, Sirius, Tonks - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2005-06-07 - Updated: 2005-06-07 - 11293 words

0Unrated
Sirius


She gives me food for thought without knowing it. I've never really had another purpose in life but fight Voldemort since I've left school. Not exactly a healthy start in my adult life it was either. I never even had the time to stop and think what I wanted to do with my life and all of a sudden life seems to just show me the answer to a question I never asked. Remus was always regarded as the 'professor' amongst the four of us. He was the one who dedicated much of his time to help Wormtail. In fact, if it hadn't been for Remus, Wormtail would probably have been unable to scratch up even one NEWT. As it was he managed two, one in History and one in Potions. I thought about my own career at school. I was brilliant enough to have it easy, so I did get ten OWLS and another ten NEWTS. Since I was not quite the son my parents wanted they probably brushed it aside, but I wouldn't know since I left that house the first moment I could.

Do I like teaching? I repeat that question in my head while I watch the students start their work on today's potion, which is a morphing solution working only on inanimate objects. It compliments our Transfiguration discipline right now, I think amusedly. Then I return to the question which is now firmly planted in my head. Do I like teaching and would I consider teaching as a full time profession? If I'm ever in a position to even choose a career of course. I think about the discussions among the students about their other teachers and how they curse Snape. It's no wonder they hate him, because he clearly shows them how much he dislikes them and how he makes them miserable. - Oops, I need to interfere here...

"Parvati, don't put that essence of mandrake root in yet!"

She stops, looks at the recipe and blushes.

"Thanks," she says.

"You're welcome. Wouldn't want a potion exploding in our lovely classroom, now would we?" I say soothingly and grin.

"No, we wouldn't. Though someone else would have just waited for that and then take the opportunity to really, really rant and deduct points..."

She continues to work. She usually works together with Padma, but today she's doing her potion with Morag, who's not all too good at the subject. Which is probably why she didn't notice Parvati making the mistake in the first place.

When I pass Tonks she asks me:

"Was that a blow at Snape?"

"What do you think? They hate him even more than he hates them. You can achieve certain results by making them so miserable, but I think in the end it's counterproductive. They are clearly having a good time here and therefore try their best. Though his strict ways has given them a better basis than they will ever know they have. Even if he tells them they're not good enough to even turn up in his classroom he knows they will almost all be able to brew a potion they've never done before by simply reading a recipe."

"You're actually defending him? Wow... Siri, I'm impressed."

"I'm not. Not really. I've just been thinking that it's almost impossible to really teach without loving it. If you don't like teaching you'll be a lousy teacher, I'm sure. Suppose you have to ask the kids what they think. They're the critics, hee hee... "

"I just wonder what it is that makes Dumbledore stick to Snape. I mean, he's really one fucked up personality..." Tonks says.

"I don't know what it is precisely, but I have several ideas. One is that Dumbledore kept him out of Azkaban. Snape was a Death Eater which he doesn't deny and he is one at the moment, only we know he's double crossing Voldemort. And I trust him not to double cross Dumbledore. Another is that Snape needs to have an eye on Slytherin house. He's the one who can keep them in line. Then there is the understanding between them which I don't like, but which I have to live with as it's none of my business. I don't even know if it's any of those reasons that tie Snape to Dumbledore. But with Voldemort back again Hogwarts is certainly the place to keep Snape safe and nurture him back if he gets the outpour of Voldemort's wrath. Which he probably gets quite often until we get rid of the vermin."

"That hits home. All of it, I think. And maybe some other things, too."

"Well possible. You know how Dumbledore hates it if people try to peek into his cards. He's like an oyster. Nothing he doesn't want out comes out of him. No wonder Harry is so frustrated. I know I am sometimes. But at the moment I have enough to distract me to not dwell on it too much. Maybe that's all Dumbledore's doing, though, keep us too busy to think."

"Could be."

I look at the clock and see that there's not much time left now. I check the kids' work. Except for one cauldron they're all done and the last one is close. I have a couple of small bits of wood ready to try the potions. The kids have all worked well today, all the potions work on the wood and morph the small logs into flat boards. I give them some homework, to read up on a more advanced version of the potion which would be used to get a specific result, not a random one.

"Take notes, please, this will be your next test! But we'll still talk about it before you brew the potion as a test. You need examples. Try to find as specific texts as possible."

They gather their stuff, empty their cauldrons and clean the workspace, then the day is over for them. I pick up my books and notes and accompany Tonks over to the living room. She sits down on the sofa and asks:

"Up to a game of chess, Siri?"

"Yes, why not? I'll just quickly take this over to the desk and clean up."



Remus


I hear Sirius and Tonks coming back from the classroom. Siri comes and deposits his stuff on his desk and clears up.

"Hey there, love!"

He comes around to kiss me. I return the favour and get up. I've been reading and notice it's time for some other stuff than straining my brain.

"What are you up to?" I ask Siri.

"Tonks has asked me for a game of chess..."

"Fine. I come and watch!"

Sirius summons the chess set and the board and puts it down on the coffee table. Tonks sits down on one of the armchairs, Siri takes the couch and I sit next to him, idly playing with his long hair while I watch them play. It's very quiet in the room until there's more activity from the students in the kitchen and the front room. While Tonks concentrates on one of her next moves I suggest:

"How about a sleighing outing on one of the next Wednesdays when we do Muggle Studies, Siri? I know how much fun it is and the kids would certainly love it."

"Sleighing? I don't think I've ever done that."

"You get those two or three person sledges and just go down a long slope, usually on a mountain road which is prepared for that. There's already quite a lot of snow higher up and there are several tracks we can choose from. We could swap and take a weekend and go up to Bergün. I have an aunt not too far away from there and she's got that huge house where she lives all by herself. I'm sure we could kip there."

"That does sound like fun, Remus. Let's check with her."

"As long as it's not Christmas, she's always got a bunch of her offspring in the house then. But otherwise we'd surely be welcome."

"You have a load of very convenient relatives, Remus," Tonks remarks.

I laugh and tell her that my mother's family is huge.

"She was one of about three in her generation of siblings and cousins who chose to go to Hogwarts rather than Beauxbatons. And she had four siblings and at least fifteen cousins. Most of them are spread over Switzerland. Family name is Droz. They originally came from the western part of the country and were all French speaking, but they branched out about fifty years ago. Now I have aunts, uncles and cousins as far apart as Geneva or the Graubünden, where afore mentioned aunt resides. She got there through her husband. Who was a Muggle. Her children are all squibs. She's the only witch in that family and hardly uses magic."

Tonks decides to move a pawn to protect one of her rooks. Sirius looks over the board and tries to guess what her intentions are. He directs a knight forward.

After a while I get up and go to the kitchen to check the preparation of the dinner. Then I see Anana coming to the window and open the door for her. She flies inside and lands on my shoulder while I close the door again. It's getting awfully cold outside now! Monday will be Zibelemärit (yearly onion market in Bern) and I intend to rouse them VERY early to get there and have some fun! I'm still musing about that and take the letter off Anana's leg. Anana flies over to the owl perch in the class room and I bring her something to nibble. Then I sit down at the kitchen table to read the letter.

"Dear Remus and Sirius

This is the outcome of our case at the Ministry. Kingsley has taken Pettigrew back to the security wards inside the Ministry and questioned him under Veritaserum and with a whole array of witnesses around, the last questioning yesterday even allowed three reporters. You know that already.

The most important outcome of the questioning is that Fudge now believes in Sirius' innocence. The sentence to the Dementor's Kiss therefore has been lifted and he's not a fugitive anymore. However it will be necessary that Sirius accepts being questioned as well. Fudge has already set the date of Pettigrew's trial. It's on 10th January next year. He suspects that we know where Sirius is and has ordered me to let him know that he'll be asked to testify. The most positive in this summoning is the fact that Sirius will NOT be the defendant, but a witness! We can safely say there's nothing to fear for him to come home right now.

So please return to Hogwarts a day or two before the trial starts, Sirius, so we can go over the testimony you're to give.

Albus Dumbledore "

"YAY!!!" I cry out.

Then I jump up and rush over to the living room to hand Sirius the letter. While he reads I drape my arms around his shoulders and bury my face in his robes. The tears of happiness roll and I can't hold them back anymore. I cry openly and when he's read the letter, he bawls along with me.

"What's wrong with you two?" Tonks asks

I notice that Sirius just drops the parchment on the chess board. Tonks' queen loudly protests about being mistreated like this, but we don't care. Three minutes later, Tonks says:

"Sirius! I can't believe it - you're free! You're FREE!!! Wow, you're FREE!!!!!"

She jumps up, comes around the coffee table and hugs us both. Sirius hasn't been able to say one word yet. He still cries. After so many years he's finally allowed to hold his head up again - it's such an incredibly good feeling! Finally I look up and tell Tonks:

"You're going to watch the kids tonight! I take Sirius out! This is something we want to celebrate just the two of us, okay?"

"Sure, no problem! You two go make yourselves beautiful, I will baby-sit!"

And she grins. I think that grin must spread over all four of her cheeks. It takes a moment until Siri finds his composure again, then we get up. I take the letter and we go over to look for the students. We find most of them in their common room.

"Hey!" I call softly. "Can you put out the sound on the telly for a moment?"

Hermione turns the telly off and looks up at us.

"What's wrong with you two? You cried???" she asks.

"Yes, we cried. Nothing unhappy though. Read that letter! You, Ron and Harry first!"

The three of them pick up the letter and Hermione reads it aloud. The longer she reads, the more excited she looks and finally she almost screams:

"Sirius! You're free! That basically says you're free!!!!"

She drops the letter on the table, jumps up and hugs Sirius, closely followed by Harry, Ron and Ginny, then even the other students come and give him a hug. Sirius still hasn't said one word, but I know he will find his speech again sooner or later. He still has tears streaming down his face. Ginny looks up and asks:

"Do you think we could be with you for that trial?"

"I don't know yet, Ginny, but I know that Harry, Ron and Hermione will probably be called as witnesses, too. I think they at least will be allowed to go, but maybe we can take you along for the ride. I'm going to write a reply to Albus now and then Sirius and I will go out tonight! So you guys are allowed to stay up as long as you want, but remember to let the house stand in one piece, okay? I feel the need to take Sirius out and celebrate only the two of us..."

"Quite understandable. We won't expect you back early!" Harry says with a cheeky grin.

"Tonks is there to baby-sit you all... and no, don't expect us before Sunday afternoon!" I shoot back!

Sirius

I'm still numb. The letters in front of me flow into each other and I'm trying to focus, but I really only see one thing. The Dementors are called back and I'm free!

I think I'm still crying on the way down to Lützelflüh. Remus has called a very noble hotel in Montreux and gotten a nice room with the view over the Lac Léman. It's late November, but who cares - even if it would snow or if the weather turns the worst kind of depressing I'd never notice I think. We've packed some of our best clothes in an overnight suitcase and were off. He's driving and I just sit next to him, my left hand on his right thigh and I'm still bawling.

"Come on, Siri, get a grip! We're going to spend a weekend in a luxury hotel! Just you and I and a lovely suite!"

I smile through my tears. Finally I manage the words:

"Thank you, love! I'm so happy, I don't know how to talk anymore!"

"That's okay... you're paying for the weekend, after all, so it's me who has to thank you!"

"You know that all that money in the Gringotts vault is yours as good as mine. And now we'll have access to the whole Black wealth as well. I'm rather fond of spending some for some foolish things!"

"You need that, love! You need to be cuddled and treated with the best now! I'm glad there's money that belongs to you and you can use it now. You deserve a whole lot of money from the Ministry on top of that, even if no one can repay you for fourteen lost years."

"I just want to be left in peace, Remus! I just want to know that I'm not hunted anymore. All I want now is to live with you and forget the rest of the world. We've both lost enough. Teaching the kids is an option, that's something I can see myself do. Get lost in doing that and living with you. In the end it all comes to that, I just want to be with you for as long as we both live!" I say in a low voice.

"I love you, Sirius!"

We are now reaching the highway and we get on in the direction of Bern. It's half past five and we have about two hours to drive to Montreux. I still can't believe we got a suite for the two nights right away. Of course it's totally off season, so it's to be expected that they have rooms free. I'm excited, the Montreux Palace is a very exclusive place and I'm still amazed that Remus just went and booked the most expensive hotel in a fairly exclusive town on the shores of the Lake Geneva. I'm going to go shopping with him tomorrow and we'll have two wonderful nights together.

Remus concentrates on the road and after passing Bern changes in the direction to Lausanne. We reach Montreux at half past seven and check in. The car gets taken to the garage. We get to our room and it takes my breath away. It's huge with an open bedroom and a rather large sofa with two armchairs and a coffee table. There's an antique wardrobe and the desk looks just as antique as the rest of the furniture. The bathroom is big and contains a tub big enough for the two of us. But we dress up and decide to go and have dinner at Harry's New York Bar. There's live music from a jazzy orchestra and the food is very international. We choose something Italian and enjoy our time together. We have a small table. Remus sits to my right and while we wait for the food we enjoy our drinks. I look at him and smile.

"So what do we do tonight?"

"We eat, then we'll go and find a club to dance until we almost drop dead and then we come back and make love. Then we'll take a nap, wake up and make love again. Then we might get some more sleep and if it's morning by the time we wake up we call home to see if everything is okay, then we'll have breakfast to our room and maybe make some more love..."

I lean in and shut him up by kissing him. He pulls away and asks with that incredibly beautiful cheeky grin he only shows me:

"Something you don't like in that plan?"

"It's very detailed, Remy... what's not to like?"

"Oh, it's not complete! I've only planned tonight. There's still tomorrow. What do we do tomorrow? We take a walk obviously, we do want to see where we are, don't we? We might take a ship to Lausanne and back, since you don't have a passport, Evian is out of the question. We do some shopping in Lausanne and here... then we might take a swim in the indoors pool here and go back to our room to make some love before we go to dinner."

"You're wonderful, love! That sounds like the most wonderful weekend we've ever spent in our life! HA! I can just hear the disgust in my mother's screech. She'd be outraged if she knew about how I'm spending the family's wealth! Makes me want to do this more often..."

"Oh please, let's leave your mother out of this... she has a habit of spoiling your mood, even if she's been dead these past ten or so years."

"They told me in Azkaban. They couldn't know that this was one of the few things that brightened my mood in that place. Gosh, she should have been sitting there much rather than I. After all she thought Voldemort had his ideas right. So you're right, I'm leaving her out of this. There is one little thing I must add to tomorrow's plan, sweetheart."

"What's that?"

"One of our shopping stops will be at a jewellery. I want us to wear rings again."

He looks at me with golden eyes full of admiration. I gaze inside and feel tears well up again. He pulls my hand to his lips and kisses my fingers, then leans in and kisses me tenderly on my cheek.

"I agree with your suggestion, love."

The waitress brings the food. She places the plates gently in front of us and wishes us "bon appetit, messieurs," then we taste the food which is great. We take our time to eat, add a nice dessert and finish our meal with coffee and finally Remus pays with our credit card. This is one thing I'm still not used to and I find it amazing. Remus really knows his ways in this Muggle world much better than I do. We get up and walk past the reception area, where Remus asks the attendant for a good dancing club. We have to go to Lausanne for what we want, as the season is dead here and the only real dancing club plays only techno, house and the likes, not something for our mood. We want it more romantic. So we're on our way to Lausanne, where we find a better choice of clubs. We decide to apparate. And then we spend the next few hours arm in arm and not caring if people stare at us because we're two guys. Someone spits at us in French that we belong in a gay bar, but Remus just coolly tells him that we do not appreciate ghettos.

It's almost three o'clock when we find a dark corner and return to Montreux. We find our way back inside and get the key to our room. Remus almost starts undressing me in the lift!



Remus


What a delightful evening that was! Now we'll add a delightful night of making love! The room is a dream! I hope the weather will be nice tomorrow, Siri will love the view over the lake and into the Alps. He unlocks the door and we get in, locking the door with a spell and in the next moment I feel his lips on mine. I quickly push down the jacket of his suit, start pulling open his tie and work on the buttons on his shirt. He never stops kissing me, holding me in his arms and running his hands over my back. I'm almost purring and if I don't watch out I'll melt! We do get undressed though and he drops down on his knees and sucks my cock right into his mouth. I gasp.

Merlin, it's good! I've had an erection for quite a while, but now I'm feeling my cock hardening even more. It feels so good. So good... I need to hold myself up by putting my hands on his shoulders. I close my eyes to feel even more of it. Finally I grab my wand and cast silencing charms to the walls, floor and ceiling. I drop the wand on the coffee table and still he keeps sucking, licking the tip of my cock and it will only take a few more seconds, yes! I come, right into his throat and he swallows every single drop of my seed. I slowly open my eyes and look down on him. Gosh, he's so beautiful. He's the most beautiful creature in this world and I have him back for good. I smile at him and sink down on the floor. He embraces me again and pulls me close, then we both sink down on the soft carpet, but I protest:

"Love, we'd better move to that wonderful bed over there!"

He chuckles and nods. We have a bit of a hard time getting up and stagger to the bed, but we both enjoy sinking down on this wonderful king-sized bed. It's huge!

"Lovely playground..." Siri says with an amused smile.

"Stop talking, Pads, I want to feel that nice hard thing inside of me!" I retort and touch his cock.

Oh, but he's hard! And oh, how I want that hardness inside of me. He doesn't make me wait, he's impatient as well. I roll onto my stomach and he prepares me quickly before plunging inside. I gasp again, but softly, it's so good. He has his knees drawn up along my body and pushes, slowly at first, then increasing speed. All the while he caresses my back and my shoulders with both his hands. Then he leans down, stretches his legs again and pulls us around, so that I'm now lying on top of him. I'm only a bit shorter than Sirius, so my head gets to rest on his shoulder. I'm turning my face to reach his throat. He tilts his head back to give me access and I bite him lightly, while he continues to thrust inside of me. I can now hold against easily and since this is a slow rhythm it takes a long time until he comes. I'm hard again long before that and he starts to pump my cock until we almost share the orgasm. I come first, driven over the edge by his constant rubbing over the most sensitive spot on my cock and teasing my prostate at the same time with his thrusts. My clenching muscles send him over the edge just after that. I just pull up the blankets and cover us both before I lie back on his body and we find sleep.



Sirius


Gosh, that was good. Not much, or even very long, but intensive. All we could muster after a long night out and all the dancing. Hell, he feels nice. I never want to leave him, but I must have fallen asleep after a few minutes, because when I wake up the day is dawning and we get a few rays of sunshine through those wonderful thick curtains. They're of a very warm dark red and I disentangle myself from my lover, get up and pull them apart. Now I can see that our room has a small balcony. Actually it's more like a bay window, with hardly a frame, only glass. The glass can be pushed aside though. Slowly I walk back to the bed and look down on my sleeping lover.

My heart is pounding every time I look at him or think of him. I love him and I know I'll always love him. It's not his beauty alone, it's the whole package. Remus spells lovable! Oh, I know there's a monster raging inside of him, but Remus is the master of that beast. And a subdued Moony is a lovable Moony. He's the most beautiful wolf! The black pupils become slits and look like torpedoes in a golden sea when there's light and when it's dark they almost fill his eyes, just leaving a golden corona. I can't even say which version I find more beautiful. And when he's human... I don't think I could even name all the reasons why I love him.

I sit down on the bed and draw up my knees. I rest my chin on them while I watch him sleep. No, I'll not wake him up. He needs his sleep. He's the one who carries the whole responsibility for our numerous 'family' and I know he doesn't, can't take it lightly. But then he can rarely take things lightly these days. Maybe we'll get back to a more carefree life now? I feel like spun into a cocoon in that wonderful farmhouse of ours. Okay, the Sunnegg (=sunny nook) is only rented, but I suppose we're going to buy it eventually.

He stirs and turns onto his side, facing me. Then his arm feels around for me and he wakes up, because he doesn't find me. He opens his eyes and sees me right next to him. He smiles that wonderful smile, the one only I get to see. His mouth opens a wee bit for it and his pearly white teeth show through the still rosy lips. I turn around, lean in and kiss him tenderly. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me back. I sneak back under the blankets next to him to feel his skin, share his warmth. We just hold each other and kiss for a while. Then I look at the clock and see that it's close to nine already. Shortly after that there's a soft knock on the door and the breakfast we've ordered the day before is served. I cover Remus and quickly dress into my dressing gown. I go to get the door and let the waiter in. He rolls a nicely sized table into the room and I tell him to just leave it next to the coffee table.

I notice too late that Remus' wand still lies there. The waiter stares, but doesn't ask any questions, I give him a tip and he leaves the room. I lift the cover from the table. There's coffee for me, a pot of tea for Remus, scrambled eggs and a few rashes of bacon, fresh bread, a plate with assorted cheeses, butter, several tiny glass jars of jam and some honey. Then there is a plate with ham slices and other assorted sausages.

I lay everything out on the coffee table. Remus gets up and joins me, wearing nothing but his skin. I grin and finally wish him a good morning in words:

"Good morning, love. Care for a spot of breakfast?"

"Good morning, Siri. Oh yes, I do! This looks rather lovely, don't you think?"

"It does... here, have some tea!"

I pour a cup for him and then a cup of coffee for myself. I add a spoonful of sugar to my coffee and then turn to my plate of eggs and bacon. We enjoy a lengthy breakfast, not looking at the time. When we finally get up we decide to take advantage of the good weather and stroll along the main road of Montreux, which stretches for a fair bit. There are about two dozen jewellers' shops. We walk through four of them, looking at all the rings and finally decide on two simple gold bands, both with a single inlaid diamond. We ask the shop assistant to have our names engraved and today's date. It doesn't even take long. We do take the little boxes for the rings, but we put them on right outside of the shop.

"Oh, it feels so good to have a ring again! Let everyone know we belong together, love!" I say and pull Remus close for a kiss.

"Property of Remus Lupin! That's what I should have engraved in your ring, sweetheart!" he teases me.

"Well, I don't think I can find anything wrong in that. Want me to get a tattoo on my bum?" I tease back.

"Not a bad idea. But a wizarding one with a wolf running around it!"

"Now there's a good idea. Moony running around on my body! But I bet he'll mostly behave and nap somewhere."

"Padfoot wouldn't. Padfoot would constantly bark and play and run after rabbits or butterflies and tease grey tabby cats with square markings around the eyes!"

Oh, he can tease me evilly! Reminding me of my encounter with McGonagall back in sixth year when I accidentally met her on the grounds and chased her up a tree! I'm only glad she seems to have forgotten about that black dog once she's known about my Animagus form. But he makes me laugh and we hold hands on our walk to the next shop we're in the mood to visit. A few boutiques and about two or three purchases later it's almost four o'clock and the shops close. We walk back to the hotel, put down our bags and take swimming trunks and bathrobes down to the pool. It's a beautiful large area sparkling with light. We use the changing rooms to change into our swimming trunks and drop towels and bathrobes on two deck chairs. I fix my hair into a pony tail. Then we go into the water which is heated to a very nice temperature. We swim for a while and play in the water. There are only three other guests using the pool, so we have all the space to move around.

We have fun for at least an hour before we leave the pool to the sauna. We shed our trunks and bathrobes and enjoy a lengthy sauna, with intermissions in a pool of cold water. After the third round we just relax in the comfortable resting chairs, then we grab our bathrobes and our clothes again and return to our room. We shed the bathrobes and drop on the bed for another round of love making. We're so relaxed it's one of the most memorable sessions ever. We slowly, very slowly reach our climax and it's absolutely marvellous, the way we both come within moments from each other. We kiss for long whiles, just kiss and caress each other. Sometimes I have the feeling that a kiss from Remus is better than penetration, because it's more intimate than anything. His lips are so warm, so soft. I drift off...



Remus


...when I wake up it's almost eight and time for dinner. We get dressed, black trousers, white shirt, black dinner jacket, tie. Both of us look amazingly elegant. It feels strange on me. But then we leave and try the other main restaurant in the hotel, because we're too tired to go out and look for anything outside the hotel. It's French cuisine, very refined and we share a canard à l'orange. It tastes wonderful. I choose a fine Bourgogne wine and we enjoy the bottle together, deciding to rather take the tipsiness and walk back to our room instead of going out. Both, the food and wine are excellent. We move on to the bar for a few drinks before we find our way back into our room. Now that we're nicely relaxed and feel so well our lovemaking gets more intense. Sirius takes me and I reciprocate, give him whatever he wants and I find pleasure in doing so. When we finally pull up the blankets to sleep we've enjoyed several orgasms.

We have to leave the room just before eleven, so we sleep in and enjoy another nice breakfast in our room. Then we pack and go down to the reception to hand in the key and settle the bill. I'm really not someone who needs all that luxury, but I've enjoyed our weekend, which was almost like a honeymoon, albeit a bit short for a honeymoon. My credit card is accepted and I sign the bill. We have to wait for a moment as our car is brought from the garage. Then we board it and take off, back to our cosy home in the Emmental.

"This was the most wonderful, awesome thing we've ever done together, Remus! Should I die tomorrow I'd die a happy man, no, the happiest man on earth! I think we should do something like this every once in a while from now on. Celebrate our love!" Padfoot says.

"Gets a bit costly, my dear. Do you know how much we spent for just two nights?"

"Nah. Don't want to know either."

"Okay, I won't tell you then. But let me say it was a considerable amount of galleons."

He just laughs. We get on the highway and a good two hours later we return to our farmhouse on the hill. We find two Aurors there who are on duty to check the area. They are a bit miffed as the kids have just told them we were out of the house over the weekend. But I tell them it's not what happens usually around here.

Then we tell the kids they will have to get up at four o'clock the next morning.

"FOUR in the morning?" Ron wails.

"Four in the morning. That is if you want to come with us to the Zibelemärit in Bern. Otherwise you can get up at the normal time and write an essay," I offer.

He looks at me with so much disgust I have to laugh. They decide to put the alarms on four o'clock in the morning.



Ginny


Well, getting up that early is a bit hard. But I find my way downstairs, still with my eyes half closed. We're welcomed with a mug of hot chocolate, sweetened with lots of sugar, which wakes me up in no time. We're all dressed in warm clothes, boots, jeans, t-shirts, sweaters and coats or thick jackets, as it's cold outside. Remus explains that the Zibelemärit often marks the first snow in Bern and once outside I think it smells like snow. We don't have any here yet, but a bit further up there is some already. We all file into the car and drive to Burgdorf where we take the train to Bern. There are extra trains from all over Switzerland to reach the Zibelemärit.

Once we get to the city however we're amazed that it's alive with thousands of people who all got up to see the sights early. There's indeed fresh snow and just half an hour after we reached Bern more snow begins to softly fall. We course through the thick throng of people admiring the market stands. There's a lot of different stands, but most of them do indeed sell onions! All sorts of onions which are presented in beautifully crafted braids! There are the small hot red shallots, the regular big white onions, the larger red onions, all lovingly braided to long plaits. Between the onion braids there are some braids made from garlic. Remus buys two of those.

"Tomorrow I'm going to use half of one of these braids to make a garlic soup, you'll love it!"

We have to take care not to get lost, because we're walking through so many people. Sirius and Remus finally gather us and tell us to meet again after two hours at the same spot.

"I think it's impossible to stick together. If you lose us, come here to this spot and at the latest two hours later we'll all get here, okay?" he suggests.

That makes sense. Ernie takes my hand and we keep walking with our group. We look at the market stands. Then we pass a stand where we can buy baked bread with melted cheese. It tastes wonderful. We have just finished it when we reach a stand where we can get slices of Zibelechueche, which is a filo dough with onions and a mixture of cream, milk and bacon cubes. We try some and both like it a lot! There's a similar kind of cheese cake, which tastes just as nice.

The time flies. We walk through the town and have great fun. Then Remus and Sirius take us to go and eat lunch somewhere and wait for the afternoon, which promises more fun, as there's a huge confetti battle. We are already quite colourful by the time we get our own bags of confetti! This is great fun, I have never been in something like this! You pick a handful of your confetti, aim and try to throw them at someone else's face! And no one gets angry, everyone just laughs, children and adults alike. HA! The twins would adore this, only they'd probably invent something to have whole bags spread over the people.

We only get back to catch the train when it's already past seven. Everyone on the train seems to be full of confetti, at least everyone who's been in the thick of it. We point out people without any confetti and Hermione grins:

"They must have come straight from work and they surely made a wide berth around all this action."



Harry


This really was one of the most fun days in my life! Even more fun that the goings-on was that Hermione was so relaxed and enjoyed it as much as we did! She's usually rather uptight, but today showed, that she loves to laugh and have fun as much as anyone else.

We are both full of the colourful confetti. They seem to cling to our clothes, our hair, our faces and I bet I have them under my t-shirt and jumper as well. Remus laughs and tells me:

"Part of the fun is to bring this stuff home and by the time you finally got rid of the last confetti it's almost time for the next Zibelemärit!"

This makes us all laugh. He's so wonderfully happy right now, since he's come back from that weekend with Sirius. It must have been great for them. They don't say anything about it, but I guess they spent a good part of it in bed, so I don't expect stories. They are wearing new rings though, so it must have been really important for them.

Rings! That gives me an idea what to give to Hermione for Christmas. I still haven't found a really nice gift yet. She would appreciate a ring, I'm sure. Something nice and not too expensive, she'd hate that. I'll go with Remus when he goes to shop the next time. There's a nice jeweller at the shopping centre we usually go to.

Sirius sits right opposite of me. I pick up his left hand and look at the ring. He notices and pulls it off to show it to me. He's all smiles and happiness and tells me:

"This marks the beginning of the rest of my life together with Remus, Harry. That's why we had the date engraved as well. We don't need a fancy wedding or oaths or vows or whatever. We know we belong together for the rest of our lives. We used to wear rings, but mine is lost, so we decided on new ones for both of us."

"That's great, Sirius," I say and hand him the ring back.

And I mean it. Of course there's a pang of jealousy, because while I know Sirius cares about me immensely, Remus is his love and his mate. Now that I have Hermione's love I can take it a bit easier though. I know what it feels like to love someone, so I don't begrudge Remus the love of my surrogate father. Sirius puts the ring back on his left ring finger. Then he pinches my knee and laughs.

"Now you know what I'm talking about, don't you?"

I look at Hermione who sits next to me. She looks back and smiles. Oh gods, yes, now I know what you talk about, Siri! Hermione has the fingers of her hand through the fingers of mine and it feels warm against my skin. I lean in and kiss her. It starts to feel like the most natural and normal thing in the world and I think she's right in everything she ever tells me about how love grows and becomes right between two people. I feel so like a baby sometimes next to Hermione. I really hope I'll be able to catch up to her one day. And I wonder if that's what Dad felt next to Mum. From what everyone tells me about her, I'm quite sure about it. Well, that just tells me that I'm doing the right thing and that it should all work out. Should we survive...



Hermione


I'm a bit tired, but still my heart beats from all the excitement of the afternoon. That was fun! We're all still covered in the confetti and Dobby and Winky will probably have to clean them for ages. Maybe we can get rid of them with a summoning spell?

I look over at Remus and Sirius who sit, hand in hand, opposite of Harry and I. They have brought back new rings from their outing. Must have been great. The rings look nice. They're so much in love. It's wonderful to watch them, and I think even Harry is over it now. He knows he's not losing Sirius to Remus, but wins another loving parent in Remus. It's wonderful to see him turning to me now. He takes my hand and I entwine my fingers in his. What a wonderful feeling. I think I might take up residence in his bed, even now that Tonks is gone. I don't think he would mind. I'm in love with him. I'm in love with Harry Potter and I doubt it will ever go away.

Ron sits just next to us on the other side of the aisle. I chance a look over to him, but he laughs about a joke Justin made. They get along nicely these days and do a lot of things together. I do hope he's not turning away from Harry and me, but brings his own life partner into the fold.

Ginny and Ernie sit opposite of Ron and Justin and laugh about the same joke. The last compartment we hold is occupied by the rest of the gang and I see Padma sitting on Blaise's lap. When I notice this she notices my glance and smiles. I just hold up my thumb and her smile becomes a grin. Blaise notices as well and holds his own thumb up.

We reach our station and gather our shopping and coats, cloaks and jackets. We all get closer to the doors and leave the train once it stops. Remus and Sirius check that we're all of us and quickly lead us back to our car. We get in and drive back to Sunnegg. How much this has become home now. Is it because I feel so protected or is it because of the people who share this space with me? Or is it just because of Harry? Most probably a combination of all three things. I have to wonder what will happen now, that Sirius is a free man. Will he return home to fight in Dumbledore's Order? Or will he stay with us and teach us until the year's over? He takes the wheel tonight, confident and with a pride in his countenance I haven't seen before. Well, he may deny it all he wants, but he IS the descendant of an old noble family and all of his behaviour shows it. He's a good man and probably the finest of all of his family. He never talks about them, except for the one time when he told us he's left them behind completely.

We don't linger when we get home. We go inside, have a greeting for the house-elves and are off to bed! I don't even care much about the confetti I'm bringing inside and up the stairs, I just take off my clothes and crawl into the warm bed - mm, charmed! - completely naked. Harry sees it and stutters:

"Aren't you putting on your nightie?"

"Nope. Just want to sleep. Come on inside, it's nice and warm, you don't need anything!"

He actually does and for the first time I see him totally naked. Wow. I think I'm waking up again. I look down from his face along his finely structured body. Two nipples I have already known and felt for a while look quite hard and rosy. I follow the middle of his torso down to his navel and from there... oh my. There's a nice bush of curly black hair, not yet fully developed I think, but it leads my glance to his penis, which looks beautiful, and I see him blush as he quickly jumps under the duvet. Oh, oh... it was enough time for me to recognise his erection. Hee, this is going to be fun. Wonder if he scoots closer. - No, he stays nicely on his side, doesn't want me to know. Well, I'm not having it. It's time for us to stage this up and at least feel each other with our hands. I scoot closer to him and he blushes even deeper.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I ask.

"We've never yet been, you know..."

"So what? Once is always the first time. You've just seen me, now I'm seeing you, what's wrong with that? Let me feel you close..."

"Okay..."

He's shy. He's always shy. He's shy because he thinks too little of himself. It's time I give him the confidence he needs. He's a boy growing into a man and I will help him become a good one! I kiss him and that's known terrain, so he soon kisses back and pulls me close. There you are, love, just what I need. Your hands on my back feel so nice.

"That's nice, Harry," I murmur.

His hand moves around my arm back to my front and starts circling around my breast.

"Mm, yes, sweetheart, that's what I want," I tell him.

I need to let him know when he does the right things. He gets bolder with time and I let him hurry things up a bit. There's time for more subtlety when we're less tired. I guide his hand down my flat belly to my pubic hair. His eyes open wide and I hear him drawing in a sharp breath. I kiss him again.

"Do you want to make me feel really nice?" I ask him.

"Yes, Hermione! What do I have to do?" he asks, calmer than I thought he'd be able to.

I'm pleased. He'll be good at this! I guide his hands to the right place.

"There's a little knot there. Stick your finger inside of me to make it wet. Yes! Just stay in for a while. - Oh, this feels nice! - Now come out and move to the knot here between the folds. Press it down and start rubbing it. More to this side..."

Again I'm guiding his hand, he's relaxed and so he's able to find the right spot. I need to wiggle just a bit, so he hits it the right way. Oh yes, definitely nice! He seems to concentrate hard, there's a little frown on his forehead. I kiss him again.

"I take a little longer than you, Harry. That's why I'm not going to touch you yet. Just go on. You're doing great, love!"

He continues to rub. When his finger gets too dry I tell him to dip back inside and notice I'm already dripping wet. He notices it, too, and looks at me - like a question mark he looks.

"My body only reacts to your stimulation, Harry, I get wet so when you come inside you can glide... but we needn't go there, I know we're too tired. - Oh yes, it's getting close..."

My voice gets low, husky even, and he notices as well. He smiles, then kisses me again and pulls me very close. Gosh it feels good to have my breasts pressed against his chest. I can't hold back anymore, I move my hand down on his side, his thigh, I move along his hip bone, his pelvis and there it is. I've never touched a boy there before. I just have to find out what he likes most. So I start to caress over it, finding it very hard, but also covered with incredibly soft skin. It's become quite big now. Oh! I curl my hand around the top. I suppose I'll submit the movement my body would make around it when it's inside of me, so I pull my hand down. He cries out.

"Hermione! Oh my god, this is good!"

Seems I'm doing this right. I continue, while he tries to keep up the rubbing of my clit. Oh, the friction is wonderful. When I do it myself I can control it, but now I'm at his mercy and he does as he's told, he rubs. My clit feels very hard now.

"Hey, this is like a pearl now, hard and it's grown bigger," he says.

I have to temporarily stop caressing him to just feel! There's the beginning of that sweet eruption. Oh, it's so lovely, he's found it! Yes!

"Yes, YES! Oh Harry, yes!" is all I manage to whisper.

I breathe in hard. For a while I can't do anything. I gently pull his hand away. He leans in and kisses me. It's worked. It took him almost an hour, but it's worked, he's given me an orgasm for the first time. I pull him close to me and tell him:

"I love you so much, Harry. Just keep that up, you'll be a great lover..."



Harry


Wow, Hermione! I never felt so clumsy before in my life and you tell me I was doing the right thing? I'll have to explore that more later on. I'm so tired now that I can hardly think, but she's left me with an aching hard-on. It's funny though, while I was so embarrassed for her to see this barely an hour ago now I feel great. Did she really like it? I didn't exactly do much. I wish I knew more about how girls function, but I'm sure she'll show me everything.

We haven't put the light out. But now I don't want to, not until we really go to sleep. She pushes down the duvet and I can see her. She's so beautiful. The correction of her teeth last year has done her face a whole lot of good. Her front teeth are still prominent, but now they're the right length. Her eyes are of such a wonderful warm brown. I prop myself up on my elbow and let my hand run over her body freely. She's still breathing hard and lets me explore without guiding me. Her skin feels like velvet. I kiss her again and again. Kissing her is really the most wonderful feeling I've ever felt. I wish she'd return taking my cock in her hands. That was the closest to kissing. Actually it was even better. I've done it myself lots of times by now, but nothing felt this good. I wonder if she does it, too.

She's finally up again, giving me a little push, so that I fall on my back and there she goes, taking my cock in her hand again. She starts by taking the top into her hand and with a circling motion makes me shiver. I can't hold back a moan. This is not going to last long, I can feel it. She continues, even bends down to kiss it and then she pulls back the foreskin and kisses the tip. Oh, oh, oh, Hermione, oh dear! I almost scream and push my fist into my mouth. From now on we'll need silencing spells! Oh god, this is good.

The next thing I know is that I cry out her name and that there's white hot light around me and I shoot my seed onto her hand, over my belly and even into her face, as she's so close. When I come to myself, she looks at me, smiling, caressing me. This was unbelievable. I'd never had thought it to be so much different if someone else brought me pleasure than if I did it myself. But I definitely like the feeling. I know I'll need it more and more. And I look at her longingly, because now that I've felt THIS good I want to know if it will be even better inside of her.

Finally we kiss and pull up the duvet to go to sleep.

"I'll never sleep anywhere else again, Harry," she murmurs.

How can she be SO grown up? It feels like she never was a child, always a grown woman who understands the ways of the world...

I wake up in her arms when the alarm goes off at seven thirty. I turn it off with a spell. Then I turn to Hermione, who's sleeping close to me, one arm over my chest. She lifts her head a bit and smiles.

"Good morning, Hermione!"

"Good morning, Harry," she says in a sleepy voice.

We take the time for a few kisses, then we're up and go to start our day with a shower. I find the shower empty, but once I'm inside, Ron comes and I tell him to join me if he wants to. He drops his bathrobe and towel on a small heap and we both get into the shower and wash up. He looks at me with a smirk and says in a teasing tone:

"You'll have to learn how to cast silencing spells, Harry! I think half the house must have heard you last night."

I blush deeply. Oh shit, they did hear me. It spoils the feeling a bit, but then Ron says:

"So, have you done it? How did it feel?"

"No, not all the way. Just heavy petting, Ron!"

"Still, that sounded like you two had a good time."

"We did! Ron - that was incredible. She's made me come and it was unbelievably good! I don't think she'd like us talking details, but - give it a try as soon as you can."

"Wow, Harry, that sounds very sincere. So, do you expect you step up further soon?"

"I don't know. She surely sounds like she wants to though."

"Don't hesitate. Do it! I wish I could..."

"What about Justin? You two get along very well lately."

"Justin is a great friend, Harry. But I don't know... I don't think he's interested in boys."

"Not sure. I think he's interested in someone to like, no matter what gender."

I finish washing the soap off my body and leave the shower to Ron. While I towel myself dry he turns the water off and comes out as well. He's a lot taller than me now and his blue eyes are misted over. I'm quite sure he does have a soft spot for our Hufflepuff friend. I'm not delving into it though, there's no hurry. He's usually a bit thick and needs time to recognise things.

I put my bathrobe back on and turn to leave the bathroom.

"Wait, I'm coming," he says and throws his bathrobe on as well. We head up the stairs again. When we reach the landing we see Hermione coming out of the bath.

"Morning, Ron!" she says cheerfully and kisses him on the cheek. He turns beet red and replies:

"Morning, 'Mione. Sleep well?"

"Terrifically, thank you, Ron," she tells him, "because I've had the greatest pillow anyone can have!"

I blush, but she makes me laugh. She's so wonderfully alert and cheerful and I just have to lean in and kiss her. Ron laughs, too.

"Well, I can see your point, Hermione... see you later!"

Hermione climbs up the stairs to her room to get dressed in something clean. No fair, I've got all the confetti in my room now and she's got hers all clean! I go back to my room and pull some clothes out to get dressed. End of November, there's quite a lot of snow from yesterday and last night outside now and it's cold. Still somewhat grey, too. Like lead in the sky, I think, while I go downstairs to the kitchen. Remus and Sirius are already sitting on their chairs and look up when I get down. Mandy and Parvati are there, Ernie is just sitting down and Justin comes through the door. Hm. Blaise and Padma? I think I've seen them holding hands yesterday. Good! Hermione and I are not alone now.

"Good morning, everyone!" I say, acting cooler than I feel.

"Hey there, young lover!" Sirius says with a wide grin on his face.

I blush. Again! This is getting to me now. I expected to be teased, but does he have to do it in front of everyone? It's embarrassing, for Aphrodite's sake!

"You know it's time we get behind those silencing charms today," Remus follows suit.

Mandy and Parvati start snickering. The innuendo was clear enough.

"Oh, just tease me all you want," I say lightly.

Sirius grins and tells me:

"Don't worry, we don't mind. We've told you what you need to know. Silencing spells spare yourself the humiliation of our merciless teasing and us having to listen to you guys... believe me, they're worth the effort. You'd all four been driven over to the other end of the house long ago, if Remus and I didn't use them..."

Oops! Too much information, dear godfather. There's things a godson doesn't need to know and one of them is what said godfather acts out with his lover! I swallow and gladly take a mug of hot chocolate and a plate with bacon and fried eggs from Winky.

"Thank you, Winky. - Just to let you guys know it was very spontaneous and we didn't think it would go even that far..."

HA! Got my coolness back!

They all grin. Mandy and Parvati can't have heard us, now can they? Coolness gone again. I just start to eat in silence and watch as Ron and Hermione come down the stairs shortly after me. Finally, Blaise and Padma turn up. Morag has already taken residence on Padma's normal place, so Padma sits down next to Siri.

"Oh, is there someone else we can tease?" Sirius asks and gives Padma a gentle shove.

"Why? Who've you been teasing and why?" she asks back.

I wish I'd be able to keep a poker face like she and Blaise can. Sirius grins and remarks:

"Well, it does look like you two are the newest couple around here... shouldn't come in late and together if you don't want us to guess things," he says.

He's right about that one. But Blaise just laughs. He doesn't seem to mind that Sirius has found them out.



Remus


Well, time for classes. We've lost yesterday, but there'll be tomorrow. I get up and gather my materials from the study. There's an owl waiting at the window and I let it inside. I take the five letters, which are addressed to myself, Sirius, Harry, Ron and Hermione. They carry a Ministry crest, so I expect them to be the summoning to testify at Wormtail's trial. I open mine and find my confirmation:

"Mr. Remus J. Lupin

You are hereby requested to present yourself before the court at the Ministry of Magic, Department of Magical Law Enforcement, on Wednesday, January 10th, 1996 no later than 10.00 o'clock in the morning. We request your testimony in the affair of the trial of the Ministry of Magic, Department of Magical Law Enforcement vs. Peter Pettigrew.

Please inform us of your legal representative, if any, at least one week prior to the trial.

Yours faithfully

Amelia Susan Bones,

Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement."

Well, that was to be expected. I put my letter down, gather my books and pick up the three letters for the kids. I meet them at the classroom, where I hand over the three letters to Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Those are the summons by the Ministry for the trial. We're to testify. Seems they do want to consider our evidence after all," I say.

"Oh, that's good," Harry replies, then reads his letter, and asks: "Legal representative? Do we need a lawyer to support us?"

"No, I don't think that will be necessary, Harry. I think, Albus will fill that role, at least I intend to contact him and ask him whether we should mention him, just to set things right according to their wishes."

"That's fine then," Hermione says.

None of us like it, but we know it will have to be. I keep the letter for Sirius, who seems to have gone out of the house on the desk. Then we start our class and push all thoughts of coming trials out of our minds.

During the break between two classes I go out to find Sirius and give him the letter. He's back from wherever he's been and sits in the front room, reading the Daily Prophet. I pass the letter over to him.

"Either Dumbledore has told them that you are here or they just guessed. Wouldn't put it past Amelia that she's had a big smile on her face when she put five letters on that owl's leg," I say and watch him reading it.

"I'd never have guessed that I could feel so happy reading such a summoning, Moony! The weekend we've spent together has done such a lot of good! It's been the last bit of healing I needed to function. I think I'm returning to normal and while the questioning at the trial will be hard it will nevertheless help. I'm a witness, not the accused!"

"Yes, love. You'll be that. And the whole thing will be like putting it all in the past, for good. Therapy, even if it's a hard one to take. - And what then, Siri? What will you want to do after that?"

"I think I told you, didn't I? I just want to be with you, Remus. No matter where or what we do, I only want to do it with you! I should be happy to teach these kids until they're through school as long as I'm doing it by your side."

I sit down next to him. He's so sincere! He's so confident! I love him so much! We quietly embrace and share a kiss. It's hitting right home, as it always does, but I don't need to follow the desire, just share a kiss or two with my lover before returning to my work.



Sirius


I spend the rest of the morning doing the crossword puzzle in the Daily Prophet, and reading. I still have an essay to grade and then there's a test to be prepared, but that will be my project for the early afternoon. Right now I just sit, fill in definitions and ponder over some more difficult ones. I don't even linger much thinking about the coming trial. I expect it to bring up very painful memories and hurt a lot, but I'm determined to get through it well.

And there's the Christmas holiday first. It's the first advent on Sunday next, so I start thinking about decorating the house for the season. We'll put up garlands of holly around all the railings, I think. Line the doors with garlands of fir and holly, combined with something red - ribbons. And baubles. Where it's flat we can add red candles. Fairy lights. Golden little angels and stars.

I walk through the front of the house and think about more decorations. Then I remember that there's a full moon on the 23rd December. That will call for the brewing of the wolfsbane potion beforehand. I mark the day in my calendar. Luckily we can prepare a few months worth of the potion. It can be reheated with a simple heating charm. Hermione wants to make one experimental dose with added artificial sugar to make it more bearable for Remus to drink. The brew doesn't only stink, it's got to be very sour, too, so I think it's a good idea. We'll spend the night in the cellar and if he needs calming I'll be there as Padfoot. As sugar makes this particular potion useless it's worth a try with a sweetener that's not sugar, but sweetens through other chemical substances. Worth a try. I'll have to get some saccharine and some aspartame to find out which of the substances would work. Or what was that third substance Hermione mentioned? Xylite? Something like that...
Sign up to rate and review this story