Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Hello

Mayhem

by darks00 4 reviews

Delilah finds some answers from a girl...can she trust her?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2006-07-26 - Updated: 2012-01-10 - 809 words

2Original
Delilah's point of view:

"DELILAH!" Julius cried again when he saw the message I wrote for him on the mirror.

Tears of joy were in his eyes. "But...but...she's gone..."

Julius' eyes that were filled of hope darkened with dissapointment. NO!

Julius quickly wiped his face with a towel. I noticed the humidity in the air wiped away my message. I cursed under my breathe. When Julius looked up, he said, "Get ahold of yourself, Julius! You're missing her so much you're immagining she's not dead!"

I slapped my forhead. For the love of God, this is pissing me off...

"How's it going?" said a voice behind me.

I jumped. "Who's there?"

I turned back to see a girl about in her late twenties. She was wearing a black skirt, with a black shirt that showed alot of cleavage. She had these big boots, and had too much make up. She had black eye shadow, black lipstick, black everything. She had these ugly bags under her eyes. She had long, wavy black hair, oviously dyed for I saw a hint of red in it, with these dark, blue eyes.

"How's it going?" said the stranger again when I didn't answer.

"You...you...can see me?" I said, finally finding my voice.

"Of course. I'm the godess of death." she moaned as if it was the most ovious thing.

"Okay...riiiight," I said, almost laughing.

I realized how serious the girl was when she starred at me with those dark blue piercing eyes. It put a shiver up my spine.

"I am. That's why I'm the only one who can see and hear you." She said. "The names Mayhem. I'm here to help."

"yeah, right." I said, hiding my laughter. "You look a little rough around the edges."

"Fine. I see you don't need my help. I'll just leave, letting you roam in this world, invinsable..." Mayhem said, smirking as she bagan to walk away.

"no, please. I'm sorry." I said, running after her.

"I thought so." she said, smirking.

she looked at Julius, who was now laying down in bed, trying to get some sleep. "Oh, you have a good eye for boyfriends...he's cute."

I gave a discust noise. "What did you want to tell me?"

"What? You didn't figure it out?" Mayhem asked.

"Figure out what?" I snapped back at her.

"You're Julius' gaurdian angel." She said. "His guidence."

My eyes got big. "huh?"


"You know what a guardian angel is, right?" she asked. -I shook my head yes- "You and Julius are so close, you know each other inside and out. That's why you've been assigned to be his gaurdian angel."

"Do I have a guardian angel?" I asked.

"yeah, but she went insane, and we couldn't find a replacement." said Mayhem, rolling her eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh. Mayhem just rolled her eyes again.

"As you know, you have some exterdanary powers." Mayhem began. "Like, no one can see or hear you. You can only leave prints, as you noticed."

"There are some powers that you should be aware of that you have. You can read other peoples minds...you can only read the mind of the one you're guarding, so you can only read Julius' mind. All you do is think of him, and you will be able to do this."

"You can go into Julius' dreams and nightmares. You can do this by touching his forhead with only one hand."

"You can also take over Julius' body. All you have to do is touch if forhead with two hands."

"Why would I want to take over his body?" I asked. "I'm not some freak who wants to hurt him..."

"I know." said Mayhem. "But, sometimes the kid you're guarding gets in some sticky situations, that sometimes you can take over and try to help him."

"I guess this is all for today. I will come and see you later. Take good care of him." she said.

"Wait!" I cried out.

And with the snap of her fingers, she was gone. Wow. This was too wierd. I looked at the sleeping Julius. He looked so cute. I was getting exhausted. It was one hell of a day...dying...telling Julius I hated him...Ursula...and now Mayhem. I yawned.

I went up to Julius, and sat down on his bed. I tried to remove his nice, blonde hair out of his eyes, but of course, my hand only went through. I gave him a kiss on the forhead. I knew I would only go through him, but I didn't care. It felt like I kissed him.

It sucked I couldn't lift the covers up to get to sleep, I was really cold. But instead, I slept ontop of Julius' blankets, right beside him.

"Goodnight, Julius," I whispered.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story