Categories > Games > StarFox > The Breaking Game

The Breaking Game

by pskotika00 0 reviews

Wolf O'Donnell use to be Wolfus Lyca O'Donnelly,but that was another life time ago.Wolf O'Donnell Wolf lost his eye,lost his faith and lost his sanity.He struggles to get it back but visions from h...

Category: StarFox - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Falco,Fox,Wolf - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-12-26 - Updated: 2012-12-26 - 1373 words

0Unrated
The Breaking Game

Summary:Wolf O'Donnell use to be Wolfus Lyca O'Donnelly,but that was another life time ago.Wolf O'Donnell Wolf lost his eye,lost his faith and lost his sanity.He struggles to get it back but visions from his past keep haunting him,particularly the ones that made him the way he is now.

After the Aparoid invasion, Wolf thought that protecting the Lylat system would help him clear his name,but his world came crashing down on him.Serving out a life time of prison in solitary confinement,Wolf contemplates his life .After being released,he wants to takes his final revenge on Fox McCloud ,but how far will he go? Can he really break the man he use to love?Or will it instead break him again?

Author's Notes:Okay,so this came up when my sister and I wondered,what the hell happened to Wolf's eye.We also contemplated the real story behind James McCloud and what about Wolf's past turned him into a nutcase (he's entirely too hung up on Fox...Leon is known to be twisted and he associates with him so...).This also explains Wolf joining Andross,but it's a theory.

Warning:This gets extremely sick and twisted in the later chapters.Contains implied molestation,implied sex, (sorry guys,I don't do yiff) extreme violence and death ,dark views.You have been warned




Italics=Flashback

/...Italics=dream


Prolouge


------------------------
So this is the Wolfen ,huh? Don't you think it's a bit egotistical to name it that?",Fox asked as he walked by the battle ship,trailing his hand against the cool metal.
/]
[/"It's named after my dad.His name was Wolfen O'Donnelly and he was the egotistical one to name it after himself.But that's what all great men do,what's your excuse ,McCloud?",Wolf asked.He was sitting,legs crossed on top of his Landmaster as Fox continued looking at his ship.

/]
[/"My dad did the same thing.But he said the Great Hare,and the Great Swine didn't sound too good,so it had to be the Great Fox.As for Arwing,I think it's some military shit,been awhile since I swung with that crowd",Fox said,stopping.

/]
[/"You seem awfully interested in my ship.Sure you're not tryna rip off my design?",Wolf said.Fox shook his head,chuckling.

/]
[/"C'mon! Why would I do that? ",Fox said,

/]
[/"If you did,you wouldn't be the first",Wolf said ,looking at his claws idly,his tail swishing.

/]
[/"What happened to the last guy?",Fox asked.

/]
[/"What do you think happened?",Wolf said.

/]
[/"Did you hide the body?",Fox asked as if it was the most normal thing.

/]
[/"Nah,I just took his eye out and told him if he ever looks at my ship again,I'll take the other",Wolf said.

/]
[/"Really? I like your style",Fox said,turning to face Wolf.

/]
[/"Hm,didn't know you were a sadist ,McCloud",Wolf said.

/]
[/"I'm a mercenary for a living,how's that for sadist.One of my favorite past times is a good knife fight.Oh and for now,you can call me Fox",Fox said,his hand brushed against his pocket.

/]
[/"That a challenge,Fox?",Wolf asked.

/]
[/"If you want it to be.But first,I wanna go for a ride in this thing here.Then we can have real argument over which one's really better",he said.

/]
[/"There's only room for one you know",Wolf said.

/]
[/"Really? I think we could manage",Fox said.

/]
[/"You just wanna sit on my lap",Wolf said a devious grin on his face.He hopped off of his Landmaster and landed kneeling.Rising up,he approached his ship.

/]
[/"Maybe I do,unless it's a problem",Fox said,a smirk on his lips.

/]
[/Minutes later,Fox and Wolf were seated snugly in the Wolfen,Wolf at the bottom,Fox sitting on his lap,his back pressed against his chest.Wolf rested his chin in the crook of Fox's neck,his legs spread so as to give them more room.Wolf shifted until they were in a comfortable position and Fox secured his tail around the back of Wolf's waist,pulling him close.

/]
[/"A bit close ",Wolf said,reaching for the controls.He hoped Fox couldn't feel his heart beating rapidly against his rib cage because he did.

/]
[/"I like being close to you",Fox said.

/]
[/Fox McCloud was known for flirting with any and everyone,more so with people he was attracted to.The way Fox and Falco went back and forth,it made him wonder if they had a history together.For the longest ,he thought they were together with all the innuendo and dirty jokes thrown at each other.Hell ,he even caught the occasional pinch and a slap on the ass.So it was either Fox McCloud was a serious player or the world greatest actor.
/]
/]
[/Wolf wasn't about to get played.

/]
[/"Wouldn't Tweety Bird be jealous if he knew about this?",Wolf said.Fox snorted.

/]
[/"Please,like he'd care.But I can rub it in to fuck with his head if you want",Fox said.

/]
[/"You shouldn't say fuck when you're in position.Might give a wolf ideas",Wolf said.

/]
[/"That's what I'm aiming for",Fox said.He slid his hand to Wolf's wrist and down to his hand.

/]
[/"What do you feel for me?",Wolf asked suddenly,catching Fox off gaurd.

/]
[/"Am I allowed to say I'm in love with you",he asked softly,his eyes on the floor.Wolf didn't answer.Instead,he just started the up the Wolfen and Fox moved his hand.Suddenly,going for a ride with his arch rival in his starship didn't seem like such a good idea.

/]
[/"Preparing to launch in fifteen hundred seconds",Wolf said to the Wolfen.A holographic screen appeared in front of them and Wolf prepared to take off.

/]
[/"You can feel whatever you want ,Fox",Wolf said.Fox relaxed a bit and craned his necks so that he was nearly face to face with wolf.

/]
[/"What do you feel for me?",Fox asked.

/]
[/"Can I say that I feel the same?",Wolf asked.Fox leaned back and their nuzzles brushed together.

/]
[/"Only if you mean it",Fox said.

[//]
---------------------------------------------

Wolf O'Donnell awoke to the sound of a guard slamming his baton against the heavy metal door of his cell.He was lying on the cold prison floor,one of his hands tucked in his pants and the other lying against his face .Irritably ,Wolf opened his hurting eyes rubbing away sleep though he could only see out of one,the other being a glass eye that was badly scarred.He swiped his overgrown hair ,attempting to move his stiff body.Drool had run from his mouth during his sleep and stained his furred arm as he lie on the floor.He never did remember leaving his bed but it didn't matter because he was use to the pain in his joints of sleeping on concrete for so long.

The prison guard that Wolf couldn't see slid open the slit in the wall and threw a plastic tray in the cell.Wolf sat up,glaring at the tray ,before shoving it aside and lying back down.He scratched his not so clean fur a bit but remembered he had no claws.Growling again,he began biting at his arm to satisfy his itch before lying back down.It was only when his stomach actually growled did he even think about the tray.As degrading as it was,Wolf forced himself to eat from the tray.


It was hours later when Wolf finally woke up again to the sound of pounding on his door.There was a plastic tray of highly processed food lying in front of him.He slammed it into a wall.

"It's your lucky day fucker.Get up,you're getting out of here!",the same guard said.

As Wolf was escorted away in chains past the other prisoners,he spotted a guard that he specifically remembered scratching across the face and wondered how he still managed to get free ,despite the incident.


-----------------

Okay,so what do you think? Read and review please,and I do appreciate constructive criticism.
Sign up to rate and review this story