Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Just Not That in to Her

Chapter 3:

by Gunner69ever 0 reviews

Rate please? Or a review would be nice (:

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-12-29 - Updated: 2012-12-29 - 866 words

0Unrated
I sat on his bed while he threw his jacket on a chair. I looked around his room, and thought of Duff for some random reason. "Izzy. Can I ask you something?" I said. He sat beside me and replied, "Sure." "Is Duff single?" I asked. He started laughing, and I glared at him. "Alright, alright. Yeah he's single." Izzy said. "Why?" He asked curiously, looking at me suspiciously. "Well I did say that I had a little thing for him, remember?" I reminded him. "Oh right." He muttered. All of a sudden, we had heard squeaks from the other room. Damn, these walls are fucking thin. "Told you that they'd be doing that." I chuckled. He laughed a little, and made an expression of disgust when he could hear moans. "OH AXL." Sonny had yelled. "Oh man, I need a drink." I thought out loud. Izzy got up and walked out of his room. About half a minute later, he came back in with a bottle of Vodka. "Alright, knock yourself out."He joked as he handed me the bottle. I gulped some of it for a few seconds, then shook my head vigorously because of the burn of the vodka. "How can you take that shit?" He asked as he stared at me. "No idea. I just kind of like the way it makes me feel." I shrugged."Ahhh." He said quietly. "YES, YES." Sonny shouted from the other room. I made a face of disgust and murmured, "Do they ever fucking get tired?" I put the bottle of vodka down on the night stand Izzy had by his bed and laid down. "I'm gonna fucking regret drinking this whole bottle in the morning." I said.

I sat up and took off my clothes, leaving on my bra and underwear. "What are you doing.." Izzy asked as he stared at me, wide-eyed. "It's fucking hot!" I exclaimed. "Yeah it is.." He muttered , eyeing me up and down. I noticed that he kept staring, and waved my hand in front of his face. "Helloooo, earth to Izzy!" I said. He blinked, then shook his head vigorously. "Sorry.." He whispered. "Eh, it's alright." I chuckled. "It's not like your some pervert. I'm hoping.." Izzy laughed a little and started un-buttoning his shirt. I sat back down, and starting chugging on more vodka. "Fuck Taylor, are you TRYING to get wasted?" He muttered. "Heh, maybe." I joked. After an hour of drinking, I managed to drink the whole bottle and became unconscious soon after.

The Next Morning
I woke up to loud banging on the door. I hit Izzy's arm to tell him to get the door, but he didn't get up. He just rolled over and made a growling sound. Giving up, I grabbed the first shirt I saw, which was Izzy's then put it on without even bothering to button it up or put on pants. I slowly made my way to the door, stumbling a few times, but finally stood still when I grabbed the handle of the door. I opened the door and said groggily, "Who the fuck is this?" Blinking many times, my vision adjusted and saw that it was Duff.

"Taylor?"

"Hey Duff." I said grumpily. He looked at me up and down, eyes wide. I rolled my eyes and snapped, "Do you want to come in or what?" He walked in and made his way to the couch, with his hands raised up in front of him. "Sorry, I just feel like shit right now." I ranted. He nodded, and examined my body. "Is that Izzy's shirt?" He asked. "Yeah." I said casually. "So- did you guys fuck or something?" He said suspiciously. I burst out laughing, and he continued to look at me seriously. "No, why the hell would you think that?" I asked. He pointed out that I was half naked and wearing Izzy's shirt. "Ah, I see. It was just really hot in the room, and I just decided to take my clothes off." I said casually. He nodded slowly, and then we both turned towards Izzy when we heard him walking out of his room."Hey Duff." He said tiredly. He rubbed his eyes then made his way beside me. "You feel okay?" Izzy asked. "Well if an agonizing head-ache is okay, then yes I feel perfect." I retorted. He stood up and descended into the bathroom. When he came back, he had a small bottle of Tylenol in his hands. He threw it at me, and I managed to catch it even though my vision wasn't at it's best right now. "Thanks." I muttered as I took out two pills. I walked to the kitchen and got some water, then swallowed the pills with some water. "I don't know why the hell you drank that whole bottle of vodka anyway." Izzy murmured. "Eh." I whispered back. "So are you guys together?" Duff asked randomly. "No.." Izzy said shyly. "Why would you think that?" He added. "Nothing." Duff whispered. I cocked my eyebrow , but just brushed it off, figuring that maybe it really was nothing. I sat beside Izzy, and the three of us just talked.
Sign up to rate and review this story