Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Goodbye

by atomickilljoy 14 reviews

Saying goodbye is never easy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-29 - Updated: 2012-12-29 - 572 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Frank hated these nights.

The cold, cruel, haunting nights that he had to try to sleep through. He didn't want to suffer these nights anymore. He wanted them to end once and for all. He hated it all. The lonely, cold, depressing nights that could bring him to tears in an instant. The nights that he dreaded everyday. Just the sight of his bed gave him goosebumps in a second.

The mornings weren't any better. He woke up to the sight of the neat part of his bed. The one that had remained neat for a year now. It reminded him that she was gone. And tonight, it has been a year since she had left him. She had left him cold and alone. He couldn't take it anymore.

Frank got up from bed, tears filling his eyes. He walked to his closet, barely able to keep the tears from spilling over. He reached to the top of his closet and got a shoebox. Inside was a shiny, black gun. His fingers glided over the smooth surface of the gun. He set it on the bed, where he kneeled right beside the edge of the bed. He picked the gun up, his hands trembling. He lifted it up to his temple.

"Baby, " Frank choked out "If you can hear me, I love you. I love you so much. I'll soon be with you, okay?"

Frank's finger carefully stroked the trigger. He closed his eyes. It would soon be over. Suddenly, he felt a presence and heard a whisper.

"Don't. " it whispered in his ear.

Frank's eyes shot open.

"Don't do it." it whispered.

"Baby?" Frank asked, a tear escaping his eye.

"Life gets better." it whispered.

"Is that you?" Frank asked again.

"Yes." came it's response.

Frank looked to his left. There, right beside him, was the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. Her black hair was beautiful, and the dress she'd been buried in looked vibrant.

"It's you!" Frank exclaimed, gun still at his temple.

The presence nodded, smiling.

"We're going to be together, darling! Aren't you happy?" Frank asked.

The presence frowned, and shook it's head. Frank's smile disappeared.

"Baby, you have to carry on. You have to keep on living." it whispered.

"I don't know if I can!" Frank broke down "Living is just too damn hard. I don't know if I can! I don't know if I can say goodbye to you!"

The presence smiled and grabbed a hold of the arm with the gun. She slowly put it down, while Frank cried. She smiled brightly at Frank.

"Yes, you can. You can live a beautiful life. You can do amazing things. Just have faith." she whispered.

"I...can? I think I can. I think I can say goodbye. For you." Frank said, putting the gun away.

She smiled, as she stood by the, now, open window and waved goodbye.

"WAIT!" Frank shouted, stopping her from leaving. "I need to know one thing."

She nodded, and stopped to listen.

"Is there love in heaven?" Frank asked.

She nodded and smiled.

"Goodbye, doll." Frank said, waving, as he smiled through his tears.

"Goodbye." she whispered, as she disappeared.

Whenever the nights grew cold, and the saddness beckoned him, he knew how to make that all disappear within a second. Frank knew that all he had to do was say her name and he would never be lonely again.

Helena
Sign up to rate and review this story