Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Curious Tales Of Four Guys In A Cool Band

The Play 2.0

by atomickilljoy 4 reviews

Show time at a different college for the guys!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-29 - Updated: 2012-12-30 - 813 words

1Ambiance
"MOM YOU FUCKING WHORE WHY ARE YOU DYING WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Ryan screamed at his mother.

"Son, I have a fucking headache. I'm dying. I don't need this, you dipshit." Ryan's mother replied.

"Brendon," Ryan's father started "Sweetie, go easy on him. He's just trying to deal with the fact that you're gonna die soon."

"I'm sorry, Jon!" Ryan's mother said "He's just pissing me the fuck off"

"I'M SORRY THAT I'M RUINING YOUR LIFE, MOM ! I JUST THOUGHT THAT, BEFORE YOU DIE, YOU'D LET YOUR SON GO TO THE MALL AND BE HAPPY!" Ryan screamed.

The audience gasped. This play was getting very intense. They thought it was supposed to be a college play, but this was beyond college.

"Listen you fuckface, I don't need this shit! I'm gonna be dead soon, so start showing me some respect you whiskey dick." Brendon snapped.

"Sweetie, calm down!" Jon exclaimed. He was starting to hyperventilate.

"No! This dipshit is-" Brendon started, before grabbing his chest and gasping for air.

"She's dying! " Jon said.

"Great! She's always been quite the attention whore!" Ryan said, rolling his eyes.

"Ryan," Brendon started, sounding very weak "I want you to know that you've always been a mistake. Jon, I love you. I'm gonna go chill with Jesus now. Peace!"

With that, Brendon died. The audience was crying. They stood up and applauded the trio. Everyone was crying and they could feel the passion of 1000 ligers. Brendon, Jon, and Ryan held hands, while bowing. The director, Spencer, came out, and the audience started to cheer. Their play was a big hit.

***

In the lobby, the four guys went to meet their families. Everyone was crying. Sobbing, actually.

"Mom? Where are you?! " Brendon shouted.

Every mom turned their heads. They each ran over, fighting at the chance to be the star's mom. One woman was fast enough, and got to Brendon before the others.

"MOM!" Brendon exclaimed, and hugged the woman.

"Brendon!" the woman said in a thick Asian accent.

"Where's dad?" Brendon asked, pulling away.

She said something in a different language, and Brendon didn't understand her at all.

"That's great, mom!" Brendon said, pretending to understand her.

**

Ryan approached a family of three. They stared at Ryan. Ryan stared back. Then, he hugged the woman,who was most likely the mother.

"MOM!" Ryan exclaimed, close to tears.

"SON!" she screamed back, hugging him back.

"We've never been so proud of you...ever. You were such a disappointment at first...seriously. We wanted you to be a girl. BUT NOW YOU'RE NOT SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT!" the father said.

"Dad, that was so beautiful!" Ryan exclaimed, choking on tears.

"Say Hello to your sister!" the woman said. The girl smiled at him.

"Hey-"

"ARE YOU ABSTINENT?! YOU BETTER BE ABSTINENT! I SMELL SEX ON YOU, WHORE!" Ryan screamed.

The mother sighed.

"He's so caring."

**

Spencer walked over to a family of four. They looked cool.

"Hey mom." Spencer said.

The African American woman looked at him.

"WHO YOU THINK YOU IS?! YOU THINK YOU BETTA THAN ME?! I AM YO MOM!" She screamed.

Spencer whimpered.

"I'M SORRY, MOM!" Spencer screamed.

"YOU BETTA BE, YOU SHIT HEAD. I FUCKING LOVE YOU." she said.

"I LOVE YOU, TOO MOM!" he exclaimed.

Spencer bought his attention over to the kids. There were three of them.

"Hey, guys!" Spencer greeted.

"YOLO" they said.

"What's YOLO?"

***

Jon sat alone on the floor. He didn't want to talk to anyone. Then, he heard a loud shriek.

"SON!" a guy said, approaching him.

"Da-dad?" Jon mumbled.

"MY SON!" He said, hugging Jon.

"DAD! WHERE'S MY OTHER DAD?!" Jon asked.

"He's using the bathroom. HERE HAVE SOME HOMOSEXUALITY! THERE'S PLENTY TO GO AROUND AND MAKE YOU FABULOUS!" He shrieked, handing Jon a cup of glitter.

Jon drank the fricking cup of glitter.

"OMFG PANIC AT THE DISCO DUDE I JUST C A N T" A girl screamed.

"Crap!" Jon exclaimed.

"GUYS, LET'S GO!" Ryan screamed.

"YOLO, GUYS! " Spencer screamed, running to Ryan and Jon.

Brendon ran up to them and screamed something in a foreign language, which meant his opinion hardly mattered anymore.

They ran for their lives.

"CAREFUL GUYS! MY SHOES ARE GOING TO GET DIRTY!" Jon screamed.

They ran up the block to their car. They soon lost the girls, and got to the car. They were all about to get in, when Jon made a tagging noise.

"What's wrong? " Ryan asked, trying to inspect Jon.

Brendon said something in a foreign language.

"What, Brendon?" Spencer asked.

"My name is no Brendon." Brendon answered in a thick, Asian accent "Is Xin Yi."

"Damn, Xin Yi. YOLO ASIAN SWAGG" Spencer said.

"Guys, shut up! What's wrong, Jon?" Ryan asked.

Jon coughed up glitter in Ryan's face. Ryan's face was full of glitter.

"Now, you're fabulous! " Jon exclaimed, snapping his fingers before getting in the car.
Sign up to rate and review this story