Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Little Girl

The Doctor came out of Ray's room and Raven stood up holding Shayla in her arms "How is he? Is he alive? Is he alright?" Raven asked.

"He's fine. I patched up his wound and he seems fine. He'll have to stay here over night but like I said, he'll be fine." The Doctor smiled.

"Can we see him?"

"Yes, he keeps asking about you two." The Doctor nodded politely and then walked off down the corridor to examine other patients.

Raven carried Shayla inside and found Ray sat up in a hospital bed "Daddy!" Shayla cried, squirming to be let down.

"Hey Beautiful." Ray smiled and Shayla leaped up onto the bed and threw her arms around his neck before bursting into tears "Hey, what's wrong?"

"It's all my fault you got hurt!" Shayla sobbed "It's all my fault!"

"No it's not, what would make you think that?"

"He only went there to kill me. To finish the job. That's what he said." Shayla sniffed "He killed my Mom and he probably would've killed me but I ranaway."

"That doesn't make it your fault." Raven said quietly "It was his fault. He... He didn't even try to deny it. He's told the police that he killed Shayla's Mom. He confessed to stabbing you, to kidnapping Shayla, to everything!"

"So what are they gonna do?" Ray asked, pulling Shayla onto his lap.

"Well they've gotta go to court obviously but the police officer I spoke to said that he was probably gonna be locked up for a long time." Raven smiled "So I've been thinking. Remember what we were talking about Ray? I'm certain of it now. That's what I want."

"Really?" Raven nodded and Ray smiled "Me too. Tell Shayla."

"Tell me what?" Shayla asked, wiping away her tears and leaning her head on her Dad's chest.

"Shayla... We wanna know how you'd feel if we decided to adopt again." Raven said.

"A boy or a girl?" Shayla asked.

"A girl. A little younger than you." Raven told her.

Shayla smiled "I'd love that!"

Raven grinned then kissed Ray "I love our family so much!" She laughed.




One Year Later...

"Hi Raven." Penina smiled as Raven opened the door to her. Raven and Ray had invited everyone over for dinner again.

"Aww she's so cute!" Raven cooed at the baby Frank was holding in his arms. Penina had given birth to a girl named Cherry. Mia and Izzy loved her "Come on in, all of you."

Things were going well for the Andrew situation. He'd been given twenty years in prison. The Toro's felt safe again and they were still living just down the road from Frank and his family. It didn't stop them being the last one's to arrive.

"Girls, time for dinner!" Ray yelled up the stairs. Everyone went into the dining room. Ellie, Shayla and her new little sister Maxine.

"Penina!" Maxine grinned, running over to her and holding her hands up. Penina smiled and lifted her up.

Raven smiled and sat down at the dinner table. She had the family she'd always wanted. Everything was perfect.




[A/N] - Cheesy ending I know but whatever :'(
Sign up to rate and review this story