Categories > Books > Lord of the Rings

The lady from the haunted woods

by Unicornz 1 review

~where there is no fight there is no battle to loose~ There once was a race deep down in a old forest. There once was light and life in that forest. There was a race from unknown beauty and w...

Category: Lord of the Rings - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2013-01-05 - Updated: 2013-01-06 - 593 words

0Unrated
~where there is no fight there is no battle to loose~

There once was a race deep down in a old forest.
There once was light and life in that forest.
There was a race from unknown beauty and wisedom not discovered by others.
They occured to be much like nymphes,dryades or mermaids.
Connected to the nature and the power of the elements.
But unlike the spirts of natur they developed a life more human-like.
They keept building a kingdom in a cave under a lake, like dwarfes carving their home into the stone.
They brought the light of the natur with them and light it up in the middle of their kingdom.
Their light was called Aranel (Princes) because they believed it was born from mother nature and send to them to bring light into the dark.
Everytime all four seasons passed twice, Aranel would choose a King to rule over the Kingdom.
After a long of time it happened that Aranel didn't choose.
The race tryed to charm it and make it choose a king and shine bright like all the seasons.
Aranel got darker with every day.
The people started dieing and their home slowly turned to dust.
Their amazing culture and craft faided.
Only the last of their race started to live above again some left to live with the humans .
But the last King stayed with his family and a handful of people.
He stayed, hoping for his race to bear a child again that would be the next king.
It was hard for the race to be safe in the forest after that long time.
Things had changed and even the beings with the most powerful abilities that they were given from Aranel started to fade and no power and magic was left.
They all became mortal and started to get old.
Their hearts were getting colder and the deadly sins started to grow deep down in their once beautiful innocent souls.
After they die they remained in the forest as ghosts slowly poisoning the nature with their dark souls.
Only the King and his family remained hiding deep in the woods were there was still light.
As the king was close to leave this world his now old wife got pregnant and beared a child.
And after all this time it happened that Aranel lighted up and this time it was not a King but a Queen who was choosen the light up the forest.
The child quickly grew up becoming one of the most powerful creature the forest had ever seen.
It was not her body or her mind that made her powerful.
It was her heart and the love ,she gave to everything, that gave her not only control about the elements.
But since her now mortal parents died she remained lonly in the forest surounded by dark souls.
It took some seasons for the new Queen to fully grow up and finally discover the hiden treasur of her race.
She thought about living down there without the darkness surounding her.
But unlike her ancestors she got tired down their.
She felt a unknown pain living alone.
Even in the bright light of Aranel there was dark.
Shadown that were even darker then every shadow she knew could ever be.
Haunted by the shadown in the light of the reliquie she found a vase and catched Aranel.
She brought the light of her race back to the surface.
Quickly the now lively light broke free from the vase and disappeared in the woods.
Sign up to rate and review this story