Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who do you think you are?

Aaron.

by OliviaSyren 3 reviews

Frank literally runs into Aaron.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-05 - Updated: 2013-01-05 - 1125 words

2Exciting
The last thing I remember was a fist rocketing its way toward my face. I woke up in the nurse’s office, alone. I was seated on a chair. I looked around and found that I wasn’t alone. There, on the seat beside me was Gerard. There was a sudden ‘click’ of the door opening. Our school nurse, Edwina, had walked in, god, I hate this woman. “Aw, Frankie. Isn’t this the fourth time this week?” She said in a cutesy voice, the wrinkles by her eyes defining as she smiled.

“It’s Tuesday..?” Gerard said.

“Yup. He’s here a lot.” Edwina said. I look abruptly away from Gerard who is now looking at me but I can’t see his expression. Edwina continues to speak, “Now, Frank. Who was it this time?” I feel my face go red. Gerard doesn’t need to know I’m getting picked on.

“I..I don’t know…Everything just, kinda went…dark…” I say, not knowing how else to respond.
Gerard pipes up. “I saw him. I think he’s called Aaron.” Edwina sighed.

“Frank, you need to sort things out with that kid. Do you know why he picks on you?” She asks. I might hate her, but she’s actually quite supportive sometimes.

“It’s the way I dress. The music I like.” I sighed, not really wanting Gerard hearing any of this. “Y’know….’Emo’” I air quote ‘Emo’

“Emo is a musical genre. It means emotional. But in a way, all music is emotional.” Gerard says unexpectantly. Edwina nods in agreement. “They shouldn’t be picking on you because of the way you look or what music you like. You like Smashing Pumpkins, right?” Gerard says. I nod then he smiles. He’s got a nice smile. He should do it more often. “Cool. Your mom told me we’d have the same interest in music.” He says.

The lunch bell goes and Edwina excuses Gerard and me, as soon as the door opened, I’m met with Aaron. “Shit.” I say under my breath. I turn to Gerard, but he’s not there. I look back and find him standing next to Aaron. I was about to say something when Aaron interrupted me.

“Aw, looks like baby Fwankie has a boo-boo.” Immediately, Gerard bursts out laughing. Just when I thought his attitude was improving toward me.

“Yeah, Aaron, that was one nasty blow to the face!” Gerard said. I push past them, not looking back and making my way to the music room, something I always do at lunch to refrain from eating. I need to lose weight. I’m fatter than ever. I walk up the stairs that lead to the music rooms and as I reach the top of the stairs, I see a very nervous looking Mikey stood awkwardly, with his knees slightly turned inwards. He was clutching a black, sleek-looking bass guitar.

“You play bass?” I say, scaring the poor boy out of his thoughts and he nearly dropped the bass.

“Uh..Y-yeah.” He said, shyly. I flash him a smile.

“That’s so cool. I play the guitar.” I say, opening the door for him. “They’ve got three soundproof rooms that are always open for anyone.” I say, making him aware that there’s no need to be so frightened.

“The guitar? That’s awesome.” He gave a quick smile. “Where’s your guitar, then?” He asks.
“Oh, I leave it at home and use the guitars they supply here. I don’t want to risk damaging it.” I say, walking into the small hallway lined with six music classrooms and three mini practice rooms.

“Do they supply bass guitars?” He asks, I nod in reply. “Okay. Thanks Frank.” He says before scuttling into one of the rooms. I grab a guitar from the stacks and swing the door open into practice room 3 and immediately begin to play. The notes flying out of the mini-amp, blending well with each other. I was in the middle of a riff when I look up to find the door open. I hadn’t left it open. It had been opened from the outside. Someone was in the doorway, tall with dark, messy hair. Hazel-green eyes lined with black liner, he had a shocked look on his face.
“What?!” I say, a little too loudly. It’s just…I don’t like to play in front of anyone. Gerard’s expression doesn’t waver; he still looks as if he’s seen me naked. “Well?” I say.

“Um, well. I…U-Um….You….Uh…” He stammers drastically. He’s really lost for words. “That…It…Playing…guitar…I-it…Beau-…Uh…” And he was gone. Probably just as fast as he arrived. But-wait. He’s still there. I can see the arm of his leather jacket. He’s just leaning on the wall, just outside the room. I step cautiously toward the door, making sure he didn’t notice me.

“Did you like it?” I say, right in his ear. He jumps about six feet in the air- well…that’s a bit of an exaggeration. More like he crapped himself and flailed. I can’t help but chuckle at his horrified face. “If my face really that terrifying to look at?” I ask him. He’s breathing heavily and he’s on the floor, now sat cross-legged.

“You scared the shit out of me.” He says quietly. I look around, no-one is about. I presume Mikey is still practicing his bass.

“I was meant to.” I say, leaning back on the door frame.

“Why? What've I done?” He asked. Now, I seriously couldn’t help laughing. “Why are you laughing?”

“Okay, first of all,” I pull myself together. “You were eavesdropping on me; second of all, you stuck up for Aaron! He should be making fun of you, too! You’re just like me! The eye-liner and the jeans.”

“Chill your fucking beans, Iero.” He stands up. “Mikey text me he was in practice room 3. Must’ve been a typo. And I don’t get fucking bullied because I’m not a freaking elf and I don’t go ‘round school staring at the fucking floor! I actually attempt to make friends!”

“Don’t you think I’ve tried that?! I’ve been in this school longer than you; people just assumed I’m a complete dick-face. If people actually talked to me, they’d know I’m not some mindless emo kid who slits his wrists!” I’d had enough and I ran past him, not giving him a chance to retaliate. I hear Mikey say something to Gerard,

“I sent you that text on purpose, ass.”
Sign up to rate and review this story