Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > If I Don't Have You

Chapter 6: Why Did You Leave Me?

by Gunner69ever 5 reviews

Sorry that I take FOREVER to update ;w; I've just been a little busy, sorry guys. (Finally edited the name error)

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-01-06 - Updated: 2013-01-08 - 794 words

0Unrated
After the three of us talked for an hour, Axl asked if Izzy could give us a little privacy.
Axl escorted me into his room and we sat together at the edge of his bed. He stared at me for a while with a serious look on his face. "Axl?" I croaked. "Why? Why did you leave me?" He asked.
All of a sudden, I felt really guilty. "I'm so sorry Axl. It just felt like the right thing to do at the time. And I know that you would've told me to stay. Honestly, I knew that I'd give in to you, so I had to leave before I did." I said sympathetically. His hair started falling onto his face and he gently pushed it out of the way. When I saw his expression, I could tell that he was pissed. "Why the fuck would you think that? I would've ran away with you. I wanted to get out of that hellhole as much as you did!" He shouted, taking a deep breath soon after and heavily exhaled. "You would've? I'm sorry, I hadn't even thought about that- But at that time, I just really didn't want to risk the chance of you asking me to stay. I mean if I had stayed, then you'd be the only reason why I would." His expression started to soften and his eyes wandered towards the necklace I was wearing, which was stuffed in my shirt. He pulled the necklace out of my shirt and saw that it was the one that he had given me before I left. "You still wear that?" He asked. "Yeah, I wear it every single day." I breathed. He made a small smile and looked at me with those mesmerizing eyes. I just couldn't help but stare. Wow, they really did get to me...
He slowly leaned in and as our lips were about to touch, we quickly moved away from each other when we heard the door opening. I stared at the door waiting for someone to come in, and finally saw a woman with short blonde hair. "Axl? Who the fuck is this?" The woman said angrily who I assumed was his girlfriend. "Oh, Gina." He said nervously. He looked at me and got up, so I got up to. "Gina, this is my childhood friend, Skye." He said introducing. "Skye, this is Gina. My girlfriend." I waved at her and smiled nervously. She stopped looking pissed off, and smiled back at me. "Well hello Skye, nice to meet you." She said in a friendly way. "Nice to meet you to Gina." I said awkwardly. We all stayed silent for what felt like a minute or so, then I just felt too awkward in this damn room. "Well, I'll be leaving now. Nice seeing you Axl." I said quickly. I exited the room swiftly and went straight for the front door, but bumped into Izzy. I fell onto the floor which didn't hurt at all, but it just bothered me since the ground seemed fucking filty. "AGHH." I growled while fixing my shirt. "Oh sorry Skye I didn't see you." He said while extending his hand out in front of me. I took his hand and he pulled me up. "Naw, it's okay. Anyways, I should get going." I said casually as I made my way to the door. He stepped in front of me and I quickly stopped. "Izzy what are you doing?" I asked. "Why are you in such a hurry. And it's late anyway, you should stay here for the night." He had suggested. "No I can-" I said, but got cut off by Izzy quickly saying, "You can sleep with me in my room! Come on." He pulled me by my arm into his room and I let him anyway, since I knew that he wouldn't stop trying to convince me to stay. He let go when we got into the room and he quietly closed the door. I looked around his room which a lot messier than Axl's. "Heh, sorry it's messy in here. Izzy picked clothes off the floor and some cigarette butts, then put them aside on a small chair. I pursed my lips as I stood in front of his bed. "It's alright, I'm not gonna try to make a move on you or some shit." He laughed while climbing into his bed. I chuckled and climbed into the bed to. I closed my eyes, but had trouble sleeping. I opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling. I looked over at Izzy, who's eyes were still open. "Trouble sleeping?" He asked. "Yeah, I guess." I said lightly. We started talking, and didn't sleep till a few hours later.
Sign up to rate and review this story