Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scream for Me

Just For You

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Why doesn't he get it? I just can't do this!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-06 - Updated: 2013-01-06 - 940 words

0Unrated
Gerard and I wandered through the reversal city him leading me nowhere. "So why is everything backwards?" I asked what had been on my mind since I'd woken up in the park.

"Death is the opposite of life. Look." he stopped me with his arm lightly and pointed at the corner where a little girl looked around like she was lost. "She just died." he whispered to me.

I noticed the hospital gown around her small body. "That's sad." I breathed. As I watched, a man dressed in black stepped up to her and touched her shoulder.

An unnoticed wind whirled around her, making her hair and gown flutter and sway. Then she faded out of sight. The man looked over at us and grinned before he left in a flash of light. "What was that?" I gasped.

"Every little kid goes on instantly. The rest of us have to earn it." he started walking again. "You see innocence is a given with little kids. Around twelve, we start becoming little monsters filled with lust and hatred for things that make a difference in the world."

"And will I ever get to move on?" he looked back at me. "Well, I did have a lot of people tell me I was a sin in myself. Would I get to move on?" he laughed.

"That's what I love here. You can watch people trying to atone their sins before death when really all that matters after death is what you do on this side of the world. Nobody cares what you did with your life unless you're a dead little kid."

"Oh? And I'm still lesbian over here." I stated a little timidly, considering the boy still loves me.

"And? You say that like it matters to go on." he sighed. "The lady who helped me was lesbian too. She went on just fine." tears gleamed in his eyes.

"Well that's good I guess." I relaxed. "Do you know where she went though?" I bit my lip. He nodded and pointed up. "How can you tell?" I asked.

"Black is up. White is down." he shrugged. "That's what she told me at least. If the one who comes to get you is in black you're fine. If they're in white, you're screwed." he looked around. "And we're lost." he sighed.

"Look." I pointed toward the sidewalk across from us. A man was laying on the pavement face down. "Is he...?" I trailed off, letting his eyes follow my finger.

"Yeah. And I'm assigning him to you." He pushed me forward by my back. I dug my heels in. "Go on. It's not hard."

"Gerard I can't do this!" I squeaked. He sighed and shoved me into the street. "Dude!" I looked back at him. He crossed his arms and got that look.

The one that said shut up and do it. I groaned and crossed over to the man. "He's still out!" I called over to him.

"Well, wake him up!" he shouted back. I flailed my arms and sat down next to his head.

I poked it slightly, expecting him to wake up like Emily Rose. "Hey. Heeeeeeeeyyyyy." I poked him again.

He gasped and sat up like I expected. I jumped as he did. "What happened?" he asked me roughly. He was pretty.

For a guy. "Ummmmm where to start...." I looked over at Gerard. "Well you're dead." I bit my lip waiting. "And other than that, I really don't know what to tell you." I stood up.

He sat up, crossing his legs and putting his hands on his knees. "What do you mean I'm dead?" He asked softly.

"Dead. No pulse. No bleeding. Nothing. I don't know if we have to breath or not though." I shrugged. He put his hand on his chest for a second.

"Oh God." he rolled onto his hands and knees and preceded to dry heave. I put my hand on his shoulder to try to comfort him.

"It's okay." I patted his back as he started to cry. He clung to me. "Uh Gerard? A little help!" I called over to him.

He came over laughing. "Having issues?" he asked over the sobs. I nodded. "Come on. We'll take care of you. It's not every day you die, is it?" he picked the guy up off of me. "What's you name?" he asked as I stood.

"Carson." he breathed shakily. He was going into shock. "Wh-who are y-y-you?" he asked, his whole frame shaking.

"I'm Gerard and this is Nix. We'll be taking care of you until one of us passes on. Which I hope will be me first, considering five years here....." he trailed off with a sigh.

"Yeah, I guess the Fates wanted us to find you, if you just happened to be on the sidewalk with nobody else around." I shrugged. Gerard nodded proudly at me.

"Fate's design is a weird one. We never know when something big will happen in our lives." he looked around. "Or after lives." he shrugged.

"No shit." I sighed as we dragged the stiff man to the house.











New stuff. I'm gonna try to update galaxy ripper later, but no promises.

I have a lot to do the next few months so you might not see a lot from me unless I get random time and have an idea of what to write.

Between my last semester, the cosplay groups, choir, helping out other cosplay groups, colabs, filming for everything and all the clubs I'm in, I probably won't have free time for a while.

Anyway, ramblings done!

Hugs and Pandas,


-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story