Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Camp Destroya

Chapter 13. (Final Chapter)

by EilzC98 1 review

Here is what happens 5 months after Gerard was put into hospital, little did he know what the day ahead of him would hold.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-07 - Updated: 2013-01-07 - 999 words

0Unrated
Hi...
PLEASE DONT KILL ME! I'M SORRY THIS IS SO LATE, IT'S NOT MY FAULT, I'VE HAD A HECTIC FEW MONTHS. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. Now that's done with, this is my last chapter of this story, then I'm just going to write one shots. Enjoy this and happy new year.

-5 Months later-

Gerard’s POV

“Where are they?” Shit where are my god damn pills. I need to take them before school. While stressing I obviously didn’t notice Mikey walk in, as I nearly shat myself when I heard his voice behind me.

“Looking for these?” After pretty much shitting myself I turn around to see Mikey holding up my pills.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you. I honestly don’t know what I would do without you.” I hugged Mikey before taking them. I have been on anti-depressants, anti-psychotics and mood stabilisers ever since finding out about my disorder.
I never had a chance to go back to camp destroya after going to the hospital. And Frank wasn’t allowed to come and see me in hospital. Maybe it was for the best. I bet he wouldn’t want a bi polar boyfriend would he. But enough about Frank. I don’t want to bring myself down before school. Just thinking about school is depressing enough.

“Gerard hurry the fuck up, we’re going to be late! Alicia is coming to our school to see me today and I don’t want to be fucking late! I haven’t seen her in three months!” Mikey shouted from downstairs. I forgot about Alicia, Mikey and her got very close if you know what I mean. But I guess if I was in his position I would want me to hurry the fuck up. So I ran downstairs to get going.

It took us 20 minutes to get to school and yet Mikey managed to talk about Alicia the entire way. Some might think he’s shy but when he’s with me, he doesn’t shut up. It can get rather annoying normally but I love him too much to say anything. And anyway, if I was still in contact with Frank, and he was coming to see me, Mikey would be beating me up because I would be talking so much. I really need to stop thinking about Frank. I know he was brilliant at everything he did but I need to stop before I get too upset. I just decided to put one earphone in and pretend to listen to Mikey going on about Alicia.

We get to school just in time. Sometimes I’m actually surprised the janitor doesn’t just lock us out for cutting it so close. We run into the school ground and into our register classes. As Mikey is younger than me we’re in different classes but we are on the same floor, I have a stupid languages teacher but I much prefer her to Mikey’s teacher. He has a biology teacher and let me tell you, her idea of a wee note is two A4 pages long. Oh and she’s a bitch, I had her for 2 years and she didn’t know who I was.

Mikey and I are outside his class and through the open door I see Alicia, in our school uniform. I didn’t know she was actually starting this school. She’s talking to someone, I wasn’t sure who until she moves her head. She’s talking to Bob. What the fuck is going on? I give Mikey a questioning look but he just laughs and walks in. I start to walk away when I hear,

“Gerard, don’t faint in Mrs Stevens class, she already doesn’t like you. You’ll just cause her more trouble.” I look back at my brother but he walks back into his class. What does that mean? I’m so confused. I just keep on walking towards my class, trying to work put what the fuck my brother meant. Why would I faint? I walk into my class 2 minutes late and as Mrs Stevens is also a bitch, she said something about a punishment exercise next time or some shit like that. I was about to sit in my usual seat when I notice there are people around it and more importantly, someone in it. But not just anyone. It was Frank.

“GERARD!!!!” Frank shouted when he saw me. I honestly don’t know happened, all I remember was standing there and then suddenly I'm in Frank’s arms in the middle of the room. I heard an asshole jock calling us faggots but I really didn’t give a fuck at that moment. I was so caught up with the fact that Frank was here, in my school, in my class and most importantly in my arms.

When we finally split I noticed that the people around Frank was in fact Ray, Jamia and Lyn-z. It was really good to see them too. My other classmates were staring at us like we were crazy. But that might have had something to do with Lyn-z doing her back bend on a table. That girl can bend!

Frank explained to me that they all moved to here so we all could be together. Not just me and Frank but everyone as friends. I tried to have a look at Frank’s timetable but he explained to me that he arranged to have ALL of our classes together. I honestly don’t know how I survived the last few months without him.

The bell shrilled marking the end of registration. Frank and I left out class to go to our next one, hand in hand, not caring about anything, except each other. The same thing we did for the next 70 years of our lives.

So there you go. No more Camp D. It's been fun even though I took ages to update. Thank you for reading. :D
Sign up to rate and review this story