Categories > Games > BloodRayne > Bloodrayne Season one

Episode 23: Father vs. Daughter Part 1

by vega123 0 reviews

The last three episodes of season one ends with three part finale. Can Rayne save Luna and Severin and can she beat Shiva and Kagan?

Category: BloodRayne - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-07-27 - Updated: 2006-07-27 - 1573 words

0Unrated
(Rayne opens the door. The room is huge. Then at one wall she sees Luna and Severin chained up.)
Rayne: there alive.
(Rayne goes to Severin and Luna, but their mouths are taped up and Luna is unconscious. Severin tries to tell Rayne something, but Rayne can't here it.)
Rayne: don't worry. I'm here to save you.
(She takes out the tape from Severin's mouth.)
Severin: it's a trick!
Rayne: what?
(From behind Shiva grabs Rayne and throws her across the room. She lands on her feet.)
Rayne: I knew it was to easy.
Shiva: you know better than that.
(Then from the shadows Kagan emerges and sits on his throne.)
Kagan: well, well. It's the Dhampir that has been a thorn on my side these past days. You have killed my family, and try to ruin my plans and to think that you are one of mine.
Rayne: I'm nothing of yours.
Kagan: what did I do for you to hate me?
Rayne: you killed my mother.
Kagan: oh, that. I have to say that I'm proud of my work. That bitch of a mother you had was the best human I ever had.
Rayne: (clinching her fist.) Take that back.
Kagan: yes I'm proud. I created a strong vampire. I guess I had a lot of energy that night. (He laughs.)
Rayne: (angry.) You son of a bitch!!
(Rayne charges at her father, but Shiva blocks her path.)
Kagan: if you want to fight me, you have to beat Shiva.
Rayne: I want you.
(Then Shiva punches Rayne in the gut. Rayne falls to her knees and Shiva whispers in her ear.)
Shiva: you will fight me.
(Then he kicks Rayne in the face and she crashes through the wall.)
Severin: (he calls out.) Rayne are you all right!
(She gets up.)
Rayne: couldn't be better Severin.
Shiva: this is your last battle.
Rayne: before we fight, I suggest you let the two prisoners go.
Kagan: no. They stay. I want them to watch you die. In fact lets wake up the little girl.
(Kagan goes to Luna and slaps her.)
Rayne: leave her alone.
(Luna awakens. Kagan breaks the tape.)
Luna: help me Rayne.
Rayne: I will. I promise.
Severin: you bastard.
Kagan: shut up! (He slaps him.) This has nothing to do with you.
Rayne: leave them alone.
Kagan: I will for now. Now begin the fight and I'll watch these two. I know your going to try to free them. So I'll watch them. Now Shiva finish her. Finish her for me.
(Shiva looks at Kagan.)
Shiva: I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing this for me. I like a good challenge and I don't want you interfering.
Kagan: you ungrateful bastard.
Shiva: I betrayed Mr. Max because he was scum, but you. (He pauses.) You're lower than scum.
Kagan: then why did you join me?
Shiva: I knew I was fast and my techniques couldn't be beat by any human, but to fight against high level vampires I needed more power. So I let Ephemera turn me. Ever since I heard about Rayne I wanted to test my skills, but I knew that I wouldn't give her a great fight. Now that I'm a vampire this fight will be legendary.
Rayne: you're very honorable.
Shiva: thanks, but I still going to fight you.
Kagan: I won't kill you because I know that you won't lose, but after you are done I'll kill you.
Shiva: whatever. I'll be ready for you.
(Shiva looks at Rayne without blinking.)
Severin: (To himself.) Two honorable vampires who like to fight, are clashing. This is going to be a true test for Rayne.
Luna: you can beat him Rayne.
Shiva: (smirking.) Looks like you are the crowd favorite.
Rayne: (smiling.) I guess I am.
Shiva: you must be strong because you defeated Ephemera.
Rayne: you could have beat her too.
Shiva: your right, now lets give this crowd a show.
Rayne: you got it.
(Shiva disappears.)
Rayne: he's fast.
(Shiva appears in front of Rayne and punches her in the gut rapidly. Rayne then jumps out of the way and holds her ground.)
Rayne: shit. He's really fast.
(Then Shiva disappears again.)
Rayne: I have to sense him.
(Shiva appears behind Rayne. He goes for a kick, but Rayne blocks and throws a kick herself, but Shiva dodges it. Then he throws a punch and Rayne blocks. They each throw a series of punches and kicks, but neither of them connect. They eventually stop and jump back.)
Shiva: your pretty good.
Rayne: your not bad either, but I feel bad that I'm going to use my blades in this round.
Shiva: use whatever makes you feel comfortable.
(Severin has been watching the fighting.)
Severin: they are evenly match.
(Then Luna looks at Severin.)
Luna: she'll win right?
Severin: I hope so.
(Luna looks on with concern, while Kagan is enjoying it.)
Kagan: (to himself.) If it keeps going like this they'll kill each other.
Rayne: time to start round two.
Shiva: gladly.
(They both charge at each other. Rayne starts slicing at Shiva, and Shiva avoids each swipe. Then he grabs Rayne's arms and flips behind her and slams her on the floor. Then he picks her up, but Rayne then breaks free and trips him and he falls. Then she kicks him in the ribs. He grunts. Then Rayne goes for another, but he grabs her legs and pulls her down. Still holding on her legs he starts to swing her around and around and tosses her, but she lands on her feet.)
Rayne: that was fun.
(Then Shiva appears behind her,)
Shiva: it's not done yet. He kicks her in her kidneys. She falls on her knees and then Shiva kicks Rayne's right arm. Rayne screams. Her arm has been broken.)
Rayne: my arm!
(She falls in pain grasping her right arm.)
Shiva: get up, or I'll end your life now.
(Luna is horrified.)
Luna: get up Rayne!
Kagan: finish her.
Severin: (to himself.) Come on Rayne.
(Rayne stays on the ground, not moving.)
Shiva: fine then. Then I'll finish you now.
(Then Rayne quickly gets up and Stabs Shiva's right arm. Then she jumps and kicks him in the face sending him through a wall.)
Shiva: (getting up.) I fell for that one. (To himself.) She is quite clever. Now both of our right arms are useless.
Rayne: you liked that one Shiva.
Shiva: I did, but play time is over. I'll use my forty hit KO.
Rayne: what's that?
Shiva: you'll see.
(Shiva charges and Rayne stands her ground, but in one instant Shiva passes Rayne in a matter of seconds. Rayne can barely stand.)
Rayne: he hit me forty times within a matter of seconds.
(Severin couldn't believe his eyes. Neither could Kagan.)
Severin: he's fast.
Kagan: he's faster then me!
Shiva: your ready for another one.
Rayne: I'm not going to let you.
(Rayne attacks Shiva, but Shiva avoids it and again in blazing speed he does his attack. Rayne's body is sore. Her mouth his bleeding.)
Shiva: your done.
Rayne: (breathing hard.) I have an attack too. I can use my speed as well mix in with my blades.
Shiva: show me then.
(Rayne focuses and charges at Shiva. Shiva stands his ground. Rayne goes for a slash, but Shiva throws a punch and Rayne disappears and reappears behind Shiva and slashes him with her good arm. Then he turns around, but Rayne slices him from behind again. Then she uses her speed to slice Shiva back and forth. He loses his balance. The Rayne starts to run circles around him. To get him confused.)
Shiva: stand still.
(Then Rayne jumps in the air and is grab from behind in the air by Shiva.)
Shiva: I got you.
(She reverses it and grabs him from behind.)
Rayne: I got you.
(Then she slams him on the floor.)
Severin: Rayne won that round.
Luna: go Rayne! (She cheers.)
Kagan: she is good.
(Rayne looks at Shiva.)
Rayne: looks like my right arm is good again.
(Shiva gets up and punches Rayne with the right arm. Sending her across the room.)
Shiva: looks like my arm is good as well.
Rayne: I can see that.
Shiva: this has been great, but I'll have to finish you.
Rayne: how you going to do that?
Shiva: remember when I killed that huge monster with one touch. That attack if done right can break any part of the body with one touch, but if your weak enough then with one touch in your heart. The heart will explode. I never failed with this attack, but it takes a lot of energy to do it. So I have one shot.
Rayne: lets see if you can do it.
(Shiva closes his eyes and gathers energy.)
Severin: (yelling out.) Attack him now, before he powers up.
Rayne: got it.
(Rayne charges, but it's too late. Shiva opens his eyes and charges. Rayne jumps.)
Shiva: (while charging.) I have one chance.
(Shiva jumps as well, Rayne slices his face, but it doesn't stop him, he touches Rayne in the chest. Rayne feels has her each bone breaks in her body. Her eyes roll back as she falls slowly to the ground.)
Shiva: (while in the air.) It's over.
Luna: nooooooooo! It can't be.
Severin: I can't believe it.
Kagan: good job Shiva.
Sign up to rate and review this story