Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Emergency

9- Locked Away

by FairytaleFiction 2 reviews

Mikey leaves Dylan alone, but why?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2013-01-08 - Updated: 2013-01-08 - 1481 words

1Exciting
Hot water washed away my bitter tears, and though they couldn’t be seen I could still taste them as they gathered upon my lips and were licked away mixing with the water.

I could hear the gunshot ringing through my mind, as if it were on replay… and the way Mikey didn’t even have to build up to it. He simply pulled the trigger, as if it meant nothing. To him it seemed to mean nothing.

I grabbed Mikey’s body wash, applying generous amounts to my body. This I could do. I could wash everything away, and continuing washing. I could wash away the blood, and the tears… and I could do this. I could scrub it all away, but as soon as I stepped out of the shower I had no idea what I would do.

Because being out there with Mikey? That was something I couldn’t do.

I winced as soap soaked in to the rope burns on my wrists, bringing me back to the pain filled moments Jack seemed to take pleasure in. It made no sense. Mikey was the hero there, and here… He was the darkest hero ever, and it was so hard to hate him because my feelings were mixed. He seemed good, but in a bad way. None of it made sense.

He didn’t make sense.

I continued scrubbing through the pain, liberally applying the body wash until there wasn’t a single drop left. I let the bottle of Irish Spring fall to the floor of the bath tub and closed my eyes, letting the water continue to drown all of my fear away. I knew this was as free as I would feel for… well, potentially the rest of my life.

As I held back sobs, I came up with the most idiotic plan ever. I needed to know what Mikey wanted from me. What did he expect? He didn’t just buy me to keep me here. I was just adding difficulty to his life, and no one would deal with that for nothing… so he had reasons, and I kind of knew what they were but I… I didn’t want to face them, or think of them. I needed him to say them, because if he did… Well then maybe he would stop appearing as a partial hero in my mind, and I could truly hate him how I wanted to.

The stupid plan burned brightly in my mind, erasing all else. I stepped from the shower, turning the water off. It made the silence nearly unbearable.

Mikey’s towels were hanging in the bathroom on a fancy rack. I was 100% sure it was his mother who had decorated, and he’d just kept things the same from when he was a child. That would be my assumption anyway, for all I knew he could totally be in to decorating. I wrapped the fluffy white and black towel around my body and took a deep breath as I looked at where I’d left my bloody clothing. The clothing was gone, meaning Mikey had been in the bathroom while I was showering.

That felt like a violation.

The bathroom door was cracked so I simply pushed it open, walking in to Mikey’s room. There he stood. Wearing nothing but a pair of clean boxers. For a few sweet seconds neither of us said anything.

“I told you to put your clothing in a plastic bag. Since you didn’t do that I did it for you.” He broke the silence, not even looking at me. “Our clothing is burning outside.”

“And the body?” That sounded horrible coming out.

“Disposed of.” Mikey commented, unconcerned. “I’m going to be busy tonight.”

“Doing what?” Did that mean he was leaving me alone, here? As much as I wanted him gone… I wasn’t entirely sure that I wanted to be alone at the moment.

Not out here.

Mikey looked up at me and goosebumps rose upon my skin, as my mouth became dry. “I’m going to be locking you in this room. The phones are all disconnected, and the internet is disabled. You can try breaking the window, but you’ll find that the climb down isn’t an easy one.” It was like he was challenging me.

“I’m not exactly an escape artist.” I muttered softly. “Before this I was just an average high schooler. They didn’t really teach us how to be kidnap victims there either.”

Mikey’s lips lifted up in to a smile, just barely. He killed the smile almost immediately. “Any questions?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Why what?” Mikey asked.

“Why are you locking me in here?” That was a good starting question. “Why do you really want me here? What do you expect from me? Where is your brother? Have you killed before, because it didn’t really seem like a big deal to you when you killed Jack… and where are you going?” I let out the breath I’d been holding through all of the questions that tumbled out.

Mikey was unfazed. “I’m locking you in here so that you don’t get yourself in trouble downstairs. I don’t need you going through all my shit and making messes. I don’t really want you here. You’re here because you opened your big mouth and Jack decided to kidnap you. In case you didn’t notice Jack was in charge of that little house party we had at your place. I was just along because of Gerard’s poor choices. I did what I had to do, for you. I expect you to be good. My brother is not your concern. I have. Just as my brother, I am of no concern to you. It is not your business where I go.” Unlike me, he wasn’t left breathless.

“Yes, you have killed before?”

“Yes.” Mikey answered.

Dear God. “What does ‘being good’ consist of, and for how long will you keep me?”

This time Mikey didn’t answer immediately.

He was colder than before. So the murder did have some impact on him. How many had he killed before, and who? My brother… but who else?

“Mikey, what do you want from me?” I repeated the question since he hadn’t answered, and didn’t seem about to. “Will you ever… let me go?”

Mikey closed the distance between us in three large steps. “I’m a sucker for a damsel in distress.” Mikey notified me, as his fingers brushed away the wet hair that had fallen over part of my face. “It’s too bad…” What was too bad? I didn’t get the chance to ask because Mikey’s lips viciously devoured mine, in a kiss so breathtaking and unexpected and so /whoa/…

I dropped the towel I’d been holding against my body. It was just a reaction. To his reaction. The instant the towel dropped Mikey pressed me back against his bed. My knees hit first, and bent, almost as if it was a programmed reaction to all of this.

“Murder makes me horny.” Mikey admitted, in a lust filled voice. The words sent terror through my body, but all I could do was shake… I didn’t push him away or /even want to/. What the hell was wrong with me, and why did his kisses feel so fucking good? This was not expected, and not right… but wasn’t this the answer I was looking for? I just expected words though, words that I could criminalize. I didn’t expect him to make my own actions seem as dirty as his.

Mikey lifted my arm, and I didn’t even know what he was doing, and I didn’t even care… and then the clink of metal cruelly pulled me back in to reality.

“It also puts things in to perspective for me though, and you need to give me a little time to clear my head.” Mikey pulled away.

I gazed up at my arm, which was now cuffed to his bed post. Then I looked back at him. He wasn’t smiling. He was just watching me. What was the look on his face? I almost wanted to say /pity/.

“I didn’t mean to do that.” I breathed out, feeling dirty.

Mikey smiled. It was a small smile. Almost cruel. He was so hard to read, though I couldn’t currently read myself at the moment either. What the hell had I just done? So, so wrong…

“I’ll be back up some time later.” That response didn’t give me enough information and I didn’t like it… and I was freaking out from the moment he closed the door, leaving me all alone.

And so, so confused.

I was so confused.
Sign up to rate and review this story