Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Questions ;)

Answers

by DanFrancisco 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-10 - Updated: 2013-01-10 - 665 words

0Unrated
BDSM yay or nay? Story or life? Yay, mild bdsm. Just gags, cuffs, bloodplay...

Favourite song? I SWEAR, IT'S YOU, AND GOD, WE'VE BEEN DOWN THIS ROAD BEFORE. THE GUILTS NO GOOD AND IT ONLY SHAMES US MORE. AND THE TRUTHS THAT WE ALL TRY TO HIDE ARE SO MUCH CLEARER WHEN IT'S NOT OUR LIVES AND WE DON'T FACE THE BLAME. Framing Hanley - Hear Me Now.

Favourite book? I don't read an awful lot, but An Idiot Abroad book was good.

Favourite lyric? "Everything I want in life seems impossible, 'cause people, they'll tear you apart but in the bottom of our hearts, the dream's alive inside and we won't forget." from Never Take Us Alive by Madina Lake

Tats or no tats? On me or do I think they're hot on a person? I like people with tattoos, as long as they mean something and aren't stupid. Like mine.

If you had a baby girl what would you call her? My baby girl is due in less than a month and her name is Kaelyn Hannah-Isabella Harthan-Smith.

^^^ baby boy? I liked Jayden. Seeing as that was for my kid who would have the surname "Smith", that was never going to happen. Apparently calling a boy Jayden Smith just displays my love for the Karate Kid films.

Have you been in a pillow fight? Not whilst I've been sober.

Did you like high school? It was school, nothing spectacular. I was only really good in Lit. and I liked Maths.

What's your favorite food? Chicken pizza.

Do you have siblings? Nope.

Fuck/marry/kill: an apple, a banana, a pineapple I would fuck an apple (warm in a pie), marry a pineapple and kill a banana.

What object is to your left right now? Medication.

Would you survive a zombie apocalypse? Yeah, I don't have enough brains for them to want to kill me .

Are Asians just the best people ever? I have no idea how to answer that.

Would you like fries with that? Yes. Supersize them.

Have you seen Les Miserables? Nope. Should I?

Are you trying to develop a British accent? Having spent 60% of my life in the UK, I already have one :)

Can you pull off a mustache? Wouldn't that hurt? ;) No, I look like a rejected member of the Village People.

Have you heard of the Milk fic, popular in the Panic! fandom? No, should I have done?

Are fangirls scary? Only if I get between them and Gerard.

Do unicorns exist? Of course.

Do you like cats? Yeah :D I have one back home in the US called Boo, and since I left, my flatmate got another called Bonzo.

Do you own a car? Yeah, shitty little Ford.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Australia. It's the complete other side of the world to my UK location.

Do you like horses? Horses are horses. I've never had much to do with them except for a couple of kiddie rides when I was little. I liked riding donkeys at the seaside though, I'm apparently "too old" to try it now.

My brother made chocolate cake. Want some? Yes please.

Ever put a fork in the toaster? (I have) Nope, I have put knives in though, to get out like little toasted things.

Quick! Worlds ending! What will you do?! Get laid. I want to die having sex, just because it would be an awesome story.

Favorite anime character and why? Vegeta from the Dragon Ball stories...is that anime, I can't really tell the difference with like the manga/anime/etc.

Favorite dance move? That one that they do in U Can;t Touch This where they go side to side. I do it when no one's watching ;)

If I turned up on your doorstep with a BIG bag of cookies. What would you do????? Just get in my bed. And bring the cookies.




THIS IS FUN ASK ME MORE
Sign up to rate and review this story