Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja

Target: Tsunade

by TheLemonSage

During his training trip, Naruto is given a scroll which holds thesecrets in how to seduce and ensnare women. A scroll he uses at first on the women and kunoichi around him but soon on the Shinobi ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-01-12 - Updated: 2013-01-12 - 10899 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks.

Chapter 3: Target Tsunade

Naruto threw his head back and groaned in pleasure. Although the warm water of his shower attributed to it somewhat, he looked back down towards the Hyuuga kneeling in front of him with his dick in her mouth as the true cause. Hinata bobbed her head back and forth several times her lavender-white eyes never leaving his. After several minutes she took him as deep as she could still leaving about half his length to go and held there, when she pulled back off she let him out of her mouth with a loud pop.

Moving back forward she stuck her tongue out licking his tip before running her tongue down his shaft on her way to his balls. Sucking one into her mouth, she began fisting his shaft, pulling another groan from Naruto’s throat. “Damn Hinata, wherever did you learn to suck cock,” Naruto said leaning his head back against the shower wall.

“This is my first time,” Hinata said, letting his ball go, “but I’ve dreamed of doing this to you for ages.”

The Hyuuga princess then took him back into her mouth moving back and forth occasionally stopping to run her tongue around the underside of his cock. Naruto shook his head saying, “They must have been some explicit dreams,” and groaned when she hummed her agreement.

Naruto was pleased with the way his morning was turning out, and was sure it could only get better. He had woken up before Hinata and had thought he managed to extract himself from beneath the sleeping beauty without disturbing her. He had decided to take a shower and had no sooner stepped in when Hinata had wrapped her arms around him from behind. After sharing a passionate kiss, she had smiled before dropping to her knees where she had been ever since.

Hinata reached a hand to his sack and began to fondle it causing the Kyuubi container to put his hand in her hair as he attempted to control the pace of her back and forth motion. Hinata felt his nuts contract signaling his impending release and stopped her bobbing to run her tongue along his piss slit. “Ah fuck,” Naruto yelled as he blew his load in Hinata’s waiting mouth. After several spurts he sagged against the wall and watched as Hinata looked up at him and opened her mouth. She then closed it making a grand spectacle of swallowing before showing him the load was gone.

Hinata smiled as she saw Naruto’s eyes darken with lust at her display, clearly showing that he was ready to go for more. But the water of his shower began to grow cold forcing her to say, “I think it’s time for us to get out Naruto.”

Naruto frowned, but figured the cold water would end up killing his erection anyway so helped Hinata back to her feet to use the remaining warm water to wash off. As he ran his hands over her skin washing her, he explained his plan and her place in it. As they stepped out to dry off he asked, “Does any of that bother you?”

“Not really, no,” Hinata said, “I mean I’m with you, so what if it took some love jutsu to do it. I just hope I can live up to your expectations.”

“What do you mean?” Naruto asked rubbing the towel over her.

“I mean as things stand, my father favors Hanabi as the heiress. He hasn’t decided yet, but she’s been his favorite for years.”

“I’m sure you can do it Hinata,” Naruto said trying to comfort her.

“But if I don’t…”

“Then we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it, but I’m not going to toss you away if you don’t,” Naruto said seeing some of the concern the topic had caused to swell up in Hinata fading.

Hinata leaned up placing a kiss on his nose and wrapped a towel around her nude form before she said, “I knew I made the right choice in picking you.”

Giving a foxy grin Naruto said, “Didn’t I choose you?”

Moving for the door Hinata said wrapping a towel around her, “Nope, I choose you. You just finally decided to recognize it.” She giggled as she exited but froze when she saw Ino sitting in Naruto’s leather chair.

For a moment she was scared of how the blonde kunoichi would react, but Naruto walked past her moving towards the chair. Ino vacated it as he sat down instantly sitting on one of the arms of the chair and began twirling her fingers in his wet hair.

Looking at the still frozen Heiress she said addressing Naruto, “She must be something to get you to groan like that. I could hear you cumming from here.”

“And…” Naruto said.

“Oh, look whose playing it cool upon banging his second chick,” Ino teased. “So did you tell her?”

“Yeah,” Naruto said.

“Then why is she blanking out on us?” Ino asked.

“Sorry,” Hinata said coming back, “You just surprised me. I guess I’m still a little nervous about living up to Naruto’s expectations.” Hinata got over her shyness and decided to sit next to Naruto on the other arm rest of the chair.”

“So what’s on the agenda for you today, Naruto,” Ino asked as the jinchuriki began rubbing both kunoichi’s legs. “Are you going to spend the day screwing Hinata senseless?”

“I wish he could,” Hinata said, “but I should get home soon and Kurenai only canceled training for one day. She said if she was still not feeling well she would find a sub.”

Naruto nodded before putting some thought into how he should spend his day. “I guess that means I’ll work on the list then.”

“Really so who are you gunning for?” Ino asked excitedly.

“Tsunade,” Naruto said after a moment’s thought.

“Don’t you think it’s a little soon,” Hinata asked nervously, “I mean she is the Hokage and a Sannin.”

“I know, but she almost has to be next as Sakura’s mission is going to end soon and I’m sure once Team Kakashi returns it’ll be back to missions for me, best to have her working with me, instead of unintentionally working against me.” Turning towards Ino, he asked, “By the way, what did you come by for?”

“Tired of me already,” Ino asked with a fake pout.

“No, just surprised.”

“Well I guess I was curious if you succeeded in seducing Hinata for one and also I came by for some breakfast.”

Naruto began to get up to make some, but stopped as Ino held him down by moving off the armrest and into his lap. “Ino,” he said surprised.

“I’m not in the mood for eggs,” she said sliding down his body until she was on the floor in front of him. Opening the towel around his waist she looked at his limp dick and swallowed it running her tongue all over it causing Hinata to gasp at the sight. As it began to respond Ino, pulled back saying, “That’s better, now be a good host and let me have my protein shake.”

Hinata watched mesmerized as Ino began to work her head back and forth over Naruto’s cock. As Naruto groaned placing his hand on the back of her head, Hinata began to rub herself at first over the towel. but soon touched herself directly.

Naruto sat there with his eyes closed as he enjoyed the feeling of Ino sucking him off. He also delighted in the loud slurping noises she made. His nostril began to pick up the scent of female arousal so opening his eyes looked towards his right and was greeted to the sight of Hinata’s snatch as she rubbed herself. In the mood for some breakfast himself, he leaned forward placing his mouth directly over her wet and delectable pussy. The hand quickly moved from her snatch to his hair pulling him deeper into her pink folds as he stuck his tongue into her trying to get as much of her juices as he could.

“Oh kami Naruto yes, eat me,” Hinata moaned as Naruto’s tongue probed her insides.
Ino kept focused on her task of earning her breakfast, but hearing the Hyuuga’s moan slipped a finger into her own wet folds. Pulling off his dick, she kept the pressure up by stroking him as she whined, “Naruto, I’m really hungry stop being so stubborn and give me your jizz.”

Naruto just grunted into Hinata’s snatch causing the blonde to pout before getting a devilish idea. Getting to her feet while still stroking him, she pulled her finger from her pussy and then got close to Hinata’s face, who was moaning her pleasure at Naruto’s efforts. Looking down between the valley of the Hyuuga’s tits, she could see Naruto watching her and giving him a smile lowered her head to one of Hinata’s breasts. As soon as she latched onto one of Hinata’s nipples the girl bucked her hips and she felt the dick in her hand twitch. She pulled back her mouth just enough to show her tongue playing with the nub for Naruto’s benefit. After several moments of teasing the Hyuuga's hardened nub, she moved towards the panting girl’s face again where she stared into her eyes before kissing her. Hinata went stiff at first, but then relaxed and when Ino ran her tongue across Hinata’s lips was granted access. The two tongues clashed and Ino found kissing a girl far different from kissing a guy. For one, with Naruto it had almost been a battle of dominance, but with Hinata it was a dance. Neither trying to overpower the other, but simply enjoying the sensation.

She became aware that her hand was getting slimy with Naruto’s precum and so breaking the kiss she noticed a small thread of saliva still connected their tongues. She tried to stretch it as long as she could, but once it broke moved her head back to Naruto’s cock where she licked it clean. She enjoyed his preejaculate but was getting antsy for the main course. A moment later Hinata screamed her release flooding Naruto’s mouth with her essence and a moment later Ino was rewarded for efforts with the cream she sought.

After swallowing his load, she smacked her lips contently saying, “Yummy.” She noticed that Hinata had sagged into Naruto’s lap so climbed up as well. Ino noticed the content half smile on Hinata’s lips and said, “Who needs training right?”

“Mmmmm” was all Hinata could muster.

Ino focused behind Hinata seeing a wall clock that showed the time. Cursing she leapt out of Naruto’s lap saying, “Darn it, my dad is going to kill me if I don’t get the shop open on time. Bye.” The Yamanaka heir fixed her clothes as best she could before running out the door after giving Naruto a kiss on the cheek.

Hinata sat up stretching lazily saying, “I should probably get going too.” She kissed him deeply tasting herself on his lips, and almost gave into the temptation of simply blowing off training. But pulled back saying, “I’ll see you later, Naruto. I want to head home to clean up before meeting my team.”

Naruto got up rewrapping his towel around him and after she dressed, escorted her to the door. After delighting in another kiss from the Hyuuga, he decided to wait until his own hot water returned before paying a visit to Tsunade.
*****************************

The Kyuubi had delighted in the joy of experiencing what the two females had. As the sensations faded it began to put its mind to work analyzing what was happening. It believed that it had puzzled out why it was able to gleam what the women were feeling and seeing during sex. This last time it had been caught by surprise as it didn’t feel a pull of chakra. It therefore believed that the pull of chakra was how its host initially tamed his prey. The Kyuubi believed that it was a result of this pull that was creating the link that was connecting it to the girls.

Most likely Naruto was somehow channeling chakra into their systems and since some of its chakra was mixed with his, it was also connected to the girls. But it was aware of something that its host probably wasn’t yet, which was that his chakra wasn’t dissipating inside the girls. If anything since the visions were getting stronger in all likelihood the kunoichi’s chakra networks had been altered. It had based its theory off of the fact that it had been able to gleam a bit of Naruto’s plan during their conversation after they had enjoyed each other.

But the Kyuubi was growing tired of experiencing sex second hand. It wondered if it could lure its host into the seal to negotiate at a type of deal. First it would need a form, since its current one was obviously not human and secondly genderless. Luckily for the great beast its first two containers had been female. Concentrating, it began to imagine its first host Mito Uzumaki, after forming a mental picture of the woman it did so for Kushina Uzumaki as well. Staring at the two women in its mind, it began to combine them giving it a form of its own. It kept Mito’s more noble features but supplanted them on Kushina’s more athletic body. One it was satisfied it decided to keep the dark red hair of the women, but added streaks of gold to highlight it and then had it done up into nine ornate braids that reached mid-back. Once its mental picture was complete it then began the task of using its chakra to construct it and then when the nude form was complete, transferred its essence into the construct.

As it opened its new eyes for the first time it saw that its fox form was still there. It reached out to touch its original body and fell finding moving rather confusing, having to basically learn how to balance on two legs. After much practice it finally succeeded getting at least the basic motor controls down. Looking down at its form it ran a hand down it finding the lack of fur rather strange. It ran a fingertip over one of its nipples causing a moan to escape its lips. It smiled having used its previous experiences to craft the erogenous zones that Naruto had stimulated on the other women.

For a moment the Kyuubi almost got lost in exploring it’s, or perhaps her new body, but realized she still had work to do. Pulling her hand away from her breast, although reluctantly, she held out a hand creating a red and gold kimono for her to wear. The task was far harder than it should have been, making her realize that most of her power was still locked inside of her original form. Staring at the bars that contained her, Kyuubi wondered if she could slip through.

She approached them hesitantly, and stopping in between two of them, closed her eyes and ran through. When she wasn’t repulsed, she opened her eyes and saw that she was on the other side. She looked up at the seal holding the gate shut, and deciding to hell with sex as she would simply free herself. Kyuubi reached up to pull the seal free and received a large electric shock that sent her flying. Lying in a puddle of water, she decided that maybe she’d leave the seal alone after all and sat up.

Going back to her original plan of having Naruto make love to her, she decided she needed a way to convince Naruto of her sincerity. Something that would show that she was serious about her desire to experience more at his hands. It decided the best way to do that was to help Naruto in his quest to seduce the various women of the shinobi world. But first she would need to make a good faith gesture, believing she had the perfect, one she knew she would need to return to her original body. Slipping back through the bars, she returned her mind to the Chakra Beast and waited for the pull of chakra that signaled Naruto was seducing the Senju.
****************************

Tsunade had woken up in a foul mood, as it was just one of those days that reminded her that she was getting old. That morning, she had dropped her henge, if only to see times progress on robbing her of her youth, and had found her hair had a few more streaks of grey. To add insult to injury, she had tweaked a muscle reaching for a paper from one of the large stacks on her desk. She put down her pen rolling her shoulder for the hundredth time wondering where the time had gone. But sighed when she realized that in truth most of it had been wasted feeling sorry for herself, and traveling the world running from her pain.

She smiled as she thought of the blond that had helped wake her up to what she had been doing. However, she quickly tried to find something else to think about as she began to think about him in a less innocent way. Ever since Naruto had returned, she had begun seeing him less as a boy that had shared characteristics with her brother and lover, but as a young man.

At first she had played it off as being sexually frustrated and him being one of the two men she was close too, the other being Jiraiya. Especially since as the Hokage it wasn’t like she could go out and scratch her itch with some random stranger. But, recently as her dreams had gotten more and more explicit, she had come to believe that it was also because he had all the traits she would look for in a lover, strong, upstanding, courageous, kind, and loyal. It had been almost all she could do not to smack some sense in Sakura as she had pleaded for the chance to pursue the lead she had received from Sasori. How she could be so desperate to return a piece of trash like Sasuke to the village when such a great man would do practically anything for her was beyond Tsunade’s understanding. She sometimes could imagine that people would feel that way about her and Jiraiya, however the horny toad sage was too much of a player to ever to settle down.

There were also times that Tsunade felt that if she was only a decade or two younger, that she would say to hell with propriety and stake a claim on the boy. Sighing at being alone, when there was someone as great as Naruto around, she picked up another sheet of paper, wincing as she did so, and got back to work.
*****************************

Naruto was walking the village trying to work up the guts to make a move on Tsunade. As he had left his apartment, he had been hit with a major case of nerves. He knew the reason which was basically if his attempt failed it could go very, very badly for him. So bad in fact that a finger flick to the head that sent him through a wall would be considered getting off lightly. He wondered if there was another reason though outside of the potential for a painful outcome. After all, with Ino, he hadn’t felt nearly so nervous, but he chalked that up to barely knowing her and he had made it a training exercise. With Hinata he figured it was because Ino had told him she would be easy pickings.

But with Tsunade, it would be the first time he targeted someone that in truth he wasn’t sure which way it could go. He decided to stop at Ichiraku for a little comfort food. As he entered Ayame smiled at him and he returned it. He still regretted hearing that she was seeing someone but felt he had made the right choice in letting her be, as he didn’t want to become a home wrecker.

But he did wonder what he would do if a woman that he needed to charm in order to advance his plan was involved with someone. He guessed he would have to deal with it when it came up. Ayame took his order but since it was lunch time the small stand was rather busy, so she couldn’t really stay and chat. But as she walked by he asked for a glass of water and she immediately dropped what she was doing to fill it for him. As he took it from her, he felt a ghost like sensation rub along his finger tip, but then she was gone filling orders again.

Naruto took his headband off to eat, and plowed his way through several bowls. Leaving enough cash to pay his tab and leave a decent tip for Ayame. He grabbed up his headband and left the stand, but before he put it back on he remembered how Tsunade had knocked it off after they first met. But then he flashed to how she had knocked it off after the showdown with Orochimaru and the kiss she had planted on his forehead.

He enjoyed the memory as well as the feeling of warmth it left in his stomach. But despite the innocent nature of that kiss, he would be lying if he had said that it hadn’t been one of the reasons he had added Tsunade to his masturbatory folder. Growing up alone like he had, he had no real experience with physical intimacy so had used the kiss to help his imagination. It didn’t hurt that Tsunade was a total babe by almost any man’s standards.

Guessing that he had put it off long enough he decided to pay her a visit and at least see if there was an opportunity for him to try. He made his way to the mansion wondering if he should instead target someone else as a warm-up; however his reasoning still held true. Once Team Kakashi, or in actuality Sakura, since she was the only true member on the Mission, got back, he’d probably be busy with missions again. Even though he didn’t mind the idea of missions, it would probably be best if Tsunade was aboard, so that when missions that would move his ambition forward appeared on her desk, she would know to send him.

Kakashi and Sakura may pose a problem though he realized, which made it all the more imperative that Tsunade be with him. She would be able to change the teams around where they wouldn’t be a hindrance. He just really, really hoped that his quest for world peace and some great sex didn’t end under her terrible fists. Arriving at the brown doors of her office, he knocked and received permission to enter.

*****************************

Tsunade was surprised her visitor was Naruto as he tended to barge into her office. He smiled at her saying, “Hey Grandma Tsunade,” causing her to wince, as she didn’t need the reminder of her age. Nor the blow to her ego that the boy she had at times fantasized about saw her as a grandma.

When she replied saying, “What do you want Naruto?” she had to admit there was a little anger behind it. “Don’t tell me you are beginning to regret not going on your team’s mission and now want me to find something for you to do?”

Naruto frowned at her tone, but didn’t let it linger long. Instead he surprised her again saying, “Not at all. I admit I was somewhat bored so decided to pay you a visit.”

“I see,” Tsunade said signing the paper that she was looking over as Naruto made his way to the couch that laid against a wall for when she napped in the office on late nights. Putting it in the stack of completed documents, she reached for another one and winced. Tsunade saw Naruto seemed to pick up on it, but thought nothing of it. Absent-mindedly she said, “You must have mastered that jutsu you were working on if you aren’t at the training field right now.”


Naruto gave a sly smile saying, “You could say that. The results were far better than I could imagine.”

“Really,” Tsunade said looking up from her paper, “I’ll have to find time for you to give me a demonstration.”

“I’d like that,” Naruto said pleasantly.

Tsunade looked at him a moment more finding something strange about his demeanor. He almost appeared calmer than normal she guessed, as he sat on the couch. Normally he’d be bouncing off the walls demanding a mission, or some other sort of activity to keep him occupied. However, at the moment he gave off the vibe that he would sit there all day if left alone.

Since he seemed content to remain still for a change she asked him a question that had been on her mind since his turning down the mission Sakura was on. “Naruto,” she began and when he focused on her asked, “Why did you refuse to go and apprehend the spy?”

Naruto sat there with a thoughtful expression before saying, “Well at the time there was no other reason then I wanted to master my new jutsu. But now… I suppose I realize that even if this mission led us to Sasuke it wouldn’t matter.”

“What do you mean?” Tsunade said surprised.

“I think you know,” Naruto replied but explained, “Before we left Pervy Sage told me to give up on Sasuke. I told him I couldn’t do that, and while I still plan to return him to the village. I’m not going to make that my primary mission in life. I realize now that Sasuke has his own ambitions and that he believes he can’t fulfill them here in Konoha. I might not understand them, but…I guess I don’t need to. They make sense to him.” Tsunade was flabbergasted but Naruto really knocked her for a loop as he added, “Besides, I believe that should I return Sasuke, you planned to lock him away in prison or something.”

He’d be lucky to make it to prison,” Tsunade thought darkly remembering the condition Naruto had returned in after the failed mission to stop Sasuke from defecting.

“You don’t seem too upset by that thought,” Tsunade said cautiously, fearing the blonde was bluffing her, in order to find out her plans for the traitor.

Naruto shrugged saying, “He made his choices, and will have to pay the consequences for them I guess.” As Tsunade nodded her agreement, he thought, “Kami knows if people learn what I’m planning I may be sharing a cell with him.”

Tsunade signed the document she was working on and reached for a new one wincing again prompting Naruto to ask as she winced, “Are you alright Grandma Tsunade?”

“I’m fine,” Tsunade said, “Just a small tweak in my shoulder.”

“Can’t you make it go away using chakra?” Naruto asked cocking an eyebrow.

“Medical ninjutsu is best used on real injuries,” Tsunade said wistfully, “Not to avoid the aches and pains of getting older.”

“Well I know what you need,” Naruto said getting up from the couch. Tsunade watched wondering what he was up to until he got behind her chair. He placed his hands on her shoulders and began kneading them.

Tsunade was shocked, but almost as soon as he touched them the ache began to fade and a warmth began to spread throughout her. As she enjoyed the feeling his hands caused in her she asked, “Where did you learn to give massages this good.”

Naruto chuckled saying, “Well I guess you could say it was a byproduct of my training with Pervy Sage.”

“What do you mean?”

Naruto ignored her saying, “Let’s move to the couch.”

Tsunade nodded already missing the warmth of Naruto’s hands as he pulled them away from her. She sat on the couch facing towards the door of her office leaning over her armrest. Naruto sat behind her and began working on her back. She groaned her approval as he worked his magic. But wasn’t about to let the matter of how Naruto learned to give a massage on his trip go saying, “Now you were saying, how did you learn to do this?”

Naruto sighed guessing Jiraiya had brought it on himself saying, “From a girl at one of the brothels he would visit. When we had first started out on the trip, he’d pay some of the girls to make sure I didn’t get up to any mischief. One of them decided to teach me how to give massages. She made it sound like training so naturally I needed to learn. Eventually I guess I got pretty good as the girls would line up for a massage whenever we were in town.”

Tsunade had to agree and surprised herself at how calm she felt about learning that Naruto had been taken to a brothel. She suspected it was due to his currently putting the skills he had picked up to good use on her. However, she did plan to have words with her old teammate about his choice of babysitters.

Naruto smiled as Tsunade let the matter of his spending time in brothels drop. He had been channeling his chakra into her almost from the get go and was sure that she was beginning to succumb. If Tsunade didn’t kill Jiraiya he would have to remember to thank him.

Tsunade mumbled, unaware that she was speaking out loud, “The girl that snatches you up is going to be very lucky.” Naruto was about to respond but she added, “If only I was a few years younger.”

The smile he had on his face turned wolfish as he asked, “What would happen if you were a few years younger?”

Tsunade’s eyes widened in surprise and felt panicked that she had spoken aloud. She turned towards him to give some excuse, but as soon as she faced him found her ability to speak hampered as his lips connected with hers. As Naruto kissed her, Tsunade felt herself give into the pleasure that it was generating inside of her. She closed her eyes but then suddenly pushed him away.

“What’s the matter?”

“This… this is wrong,” she said standing and moving towards the front of her desk, “I’m old enough to be your mother.”

Naruto could see her teetering though trying to convince her said, “It didn’t feel wrong Grandma Tsunade.”

“Idiot,” she said wrapping her arms around her stomach and below her bust, “If you’re going to try and seduce me the least you could do is stop calling me that.”

“Okay Tsunade,” he replied immediately.

Hearing the husky way he had said her name caused Tsunade to turn towards him. In her eyes, Naruto could see the many warring emotions she was feeling. However, the greatest of them seemed to be a desire to be wanted. Upon seeing that in her gaze, he closed with her never taking his eyes from hers. When he was right in front of her, she tried to look away so he gently placed a hand on her chin to make her keep eye contact as he said, “You don’t need to be afraid to let go.”


“I’m not afraid…” she tried to say but was silenced by another kiss. She placed her hand on his chest to push him away again but felt her strength leave her. Naruto felt Tsunade melt into him as she succumbed to the kiss so pulled her tight against him.

Tsunade couldn’t believe she was making out with Naruto of all people in her office. What’s more, she couldn’t believe how good he was at it. She felt the sash holding her shirt closed loosen and fall away. Breaking the kiss, she tried to say, “Naruto we should st…,” while holding her shirt closed.

But Naruto cut her off saying, “Shh, I want this to, Tsunade. But if you want to stop… then I will.” She felt conflicted as she was afraid she would regret it the next day or feel guilty about it seeing herself as some sort of cradle robber. However she was aware that her body had reacted towards Naruto actions thus far feeling the dampness in her panties, as well as the aching nipples she was sporting.

She bit her lip which was a sign to Naruto that she was fighting the temptation she felt. Naruto decided not to push her. Feeling that maybe like Ino that she would come to him later. Nodding towards her, he said, “Forgive me if I crossed a line Grandma Tsunade.”

He then turned to leave her office, but was stopped by Tsunade’s quick, “Wait.”

Tsunade had almost felt like she had been slapped when Naruto had readded the grandma before her name. She wondered if he was attempting to return to the status quo they had enjoyed before, or if he was disappointed, so decided to add it as an insult. Whatever the case, the woman inside Tsunade screamed at her for being a fool which was why she had stopped him as he turned to leave.

Feeling embarrassed, as he faced her again, she said, “Please…please say my name again. Like… like you want me.”

“Tsunade,” he said and she was surprised to find herself get even wetter as the way he said it reverberated through her. Tsunade let the hand holding her shirt closed, fall to her side and it opened but her breasts were still partially covered by her shirt. She was pleasantly surprised when although Naruto registered what she did his eyes never left hers.

But he did close with her, again saying her name before placing his lips to hers. Tsunade didn’t hesitate at all in responding to his kiss this time. Naruto broke it first moving on to her jaw line before beginning to kiss along her neck. As he did that he gently brushed her shirt to the side unveiling her tits in all their glory before beginning to fondle one.

“Mmmmm,” Tsunade moaned in appreciation, surprised at how skilled Naruto was. He wasn’t acting like a virgin, and although slightly disappointed. Had to admit it had its advantages as he moved from her neck to take one of her nipples into his mouth. As his tongue worked on her nub she felt her desk behind her with her hands. She leaned against it for a moment but then surprised Naruto by grabbing his shirt and spinning him until he was up against it.

“Wha…”

His question was swallowed by Tsunade’s kiss as she began to take charge. She battled with his tongue as they kissed refusing to be led around by the nose any longer. She pulled back enjoying the hooded look in his eyes that showed he was feeling it as much as her. She pulled his shirt over his head and allowed a coy smile to touch her lips as she began to drop to her haunches. As she made her way down his body she placed kisses along his chiseled chest and abs.

When she reached his groin she paused as her hands rubbing along his legs and stomach. She wanted to savory it almost like opening a birthday present. But as a result of the rather large bulge his pants were containing, found that much like a present she may start to unwrap it slowly but eventually she’d simply settle for tearing away the paper. Giving into the temptation, she did the same to his jeans pulling them open and down to free his rather impressive asset.

Tsunade was surprised at just how well endowed he was, especially since he still had a year or two to grow. While she had seen quite a few dicks, she had to admit Naruto was easily in the top five.

She took a deep breath savoring her first scent of an aroused man in far too long, before she began to gently massage him with a loose grip. When the first drop of precum appeared she dove in and swallowed his cock.

Naruto groaned his approval as Tsunade began to bob her head back and forth. He looked down and had to admit it was a sight for the ages. Tsunade easily a world class beauty, was on her haunches with her legs spread apart, and although still wearing her pants he believed he could detect the dampness in the thin material. The way her tits jiggled and stuck out from the shirt she still wore as she worked her head back and forth was almost hypnotic.

If there was anything that he could complain about though. It was that much like Hinata and Ino, it appeared she couldn’t take all of him into her mouth either. But almost like she could read his mind she stopped moving with his dick in her mouth but still with about half of it outside of it. He was pressed against the back of her throat. He wondered what she was up to till he felt something in her throat give way and then watched as the rest of his cock began to disappear.

“Holy fuck,” Naruto said as the tightness that was her throat surrounded him. Tsunade’s nose eventually touched the skin of his pelvis before she pulled back to take a breath and do it again. She apparently decided that if she was going to bust out her deepthroating skills she deserved to be rewarded. So Tsunade made short work of him and was pleased when she heard, “I’m going to cum…”

Tsunade wanted to taste his man cream so pulled her head back to suck the first few inches and to run her tongue all around the tip. When the first pulse hit the back of her throat, she felt like that cat that got the cream. He shot three large bursts and she swallowed hungrily enjoying his taste. She then began to suck him back into her mouth, but found Naruto had other plans as he put his hands under her arms and easily lifted her up.

Face to face with him she wrapped her legs around his torso and he spun her planting her on the desk where he kissed her, before running his tongue down her body. He stopped at her breast for a moment teasing them with his tongue before moving on, where he did the same with her belly button. When he reached her pants, he put a hand on her womanhood rubbing her through the material. He pulled his fingers away saying, “Wow, you soaked clean through. You must really want my dick don’t you?”

Before Tsunade could tell him not to say such embarrassing things, Naruto grabbed the hem of her pants pulling them down. He had a little trouble getting them past her heeled sandals so once one leg was free left the other in place.

Naruto stared at Tsunade’s exposed pussy causing the Hokage to say, “Quit…quit staring…”

Finding the normally strong woman embarrassed as he gazed at her private spot rather strange and amusing, he said, “You have nothing to be embarrassed about. It’s beautiful.” He then leaned down to take a deep inhale of his own basking in the scent of her arousal before diving in to dine on her snatch.

“Nar… Naruto, so…so good,” Tsunade moaned surprised and delighted that Naruto didn’t have any hang-ups about eating pussy. Although she had loved Dan, he had steadfast refused to go down on her, as did her few one-night stands in the years after his death. Those men had been only about their own pleasure. Naruto was already blowing them away as far as she was concerned as she felt her first orgasm as a result of receiving oral approaching. When Naruto gave her clit a little nip she planted her feet onto the desk lifting her pelvis up and actually squirted her release.

Sagging back down Tsunade watched him lick her clean before standing up fully. He leaned over her to kiss her again before pulling back. She felt something hot and hard press against her lower lips and could see Naruto rubbing himself along her opening. “Are you ready Tsunade?” he asked.

“yes…”

“What was that?”

“yes…Yes,” she said a little more forcefully.

However, Naruto pulled his dick away and Tsunade found she almost immediately missed the warmth so said, “Naruto…I want it… I want your dick, please…I need it.”

Naruto immediately gave her what she wanted plunging himself in to the base in one shot. Tsunade felt uncomfortable and stretched, but also came as soon as his tip hit her womb. She shivered and groaned, as did her lover but he managed to keep in control and began to move to prolong her orgasm. When it did pass, she found that she was already approaching a second and wondered if she was going to survive her time with Naruto. But on the off chance she didn’t, could think of worse ways to go.

*****************************

The Kyuubi for a change tried to ignore the sensations it was feeling as Naruto fucked the Senju on her desk, as it needed to concentrate on the task it was performing while the two of them were connected. However, it did wonder briefly if it would be feeling what Tsunade did more in its new body. The Kyuubi knew that it would need show Naruto that it was willing to help him if it was going to get what it wanted. It had thought of several, but had decided its token of good faith would be to deage Tsunade. At the very least Naruto’s newest conquest would be grateful, since she always kept her henge in place when in public. Doing something good for one of the boy’s lovers should at least be enough to make some inroads with him.

The Kyuubi was using the very dick it one day hoped would be buried into its new body as the means by which it channeled its chakra into the Senju. As they continued to copulate, Tsunade was growing younger and younger. The Kyuubi was almost surprised by how easy the task seemed to be, but supposed it shouldn’t considering the number of wounds it had healed for its host inadvertently, so reenergizing the cells of another human was child’s play for the mighty beast. However because of the henge, obviously no noticeable change was happening. It’s task completed the Kyuubi moved its spirit to its new body, and once inside it almost immediately collapsed due to the orgasm it had vicariously through Tsunade.

Kyuubi could feel the Senju clamp her legs around Naruto as she pulled him deeper into her womanhood as she squeezed his shaft with her internal muscles to get him to coat her inner walls with his cum. It did the trick as Naruto came hard into Tsunade who screamed her own release into her lover’s shoulder to keep quiet.

Kyuubi tried to make it to the bars to escape the seal to call Naruto down believing she might be able to communicate with him if she was outside the cage. But she found walking difficult as her legs shook terribly. Kyuubi relaxed though, since as soon as Naruto stepped back to pull out of Tsunade. The Hokage shot to her feet kicking her high heel sandals off and pulled her leg free of the remaining pant leg and pulled Naruto back towards her. The two kissed and Tsunade began to work her hand over his rod to get him hard again while directing him around her desk towards her chair.

Naruto fell into it as he bumped into the chair. Tsunade then placed her feet on each of the armrests, lewdly showing Naruto her engorged and abused pussy. She then lowered herself onto his stiff dick where with her powerful legs and some help from Naruto, who was cupping her ass, she began to rise and fall on it to both of their content.

Kyuubi decided to enjoy the feelings Tsunade was having some more before calling Naruto down. Reaching a hand into the kimono she wore she played with her nipples. Moaning in surprise at just how good it felt the Kyuubi hoped Naruto would listen to her offer since if sex felt this good vicariously the first hand experience must be mind blowing.
*****************************

Naruto stared into the honey brown eyes of Tsunade as she rose and fell on his cock. Grunting he said, “How… is it Tsunade? Are you filled?”

“Yes…its fantastic Naruto…you’re so…so big…I’ve never…never felt so full before…so alive before…”

Naruto smiled and then sucked one of her breasts into his mouth, but pulled back when Tsunade tightened her pussy around him as a result. He had to fight from cumming, and barely managed. Tsunade smiled at Naruto as she loosened her grip around his shaft. Naruto marveled at her technique and almost believed that she was getting tighter, but Naruto wasn’t one to be outdone so grabbed a hold of Tsunade’s hips and when she was on a downward stroke sped up her decent slamming himself fully into her.

As he hit her deepest part she clenched around him again and there was no pulling back for him this time as he shouted, “Ah fuck I’m coming.”

“Me too,” Tsunade shouted as she wrapped her arms around his back pulling him forward into her chest as she tensed and tightened up even more around his cock. Naruto releasing his second load into her was just what Tsunade needed as she felt even more invigorated than ever.

She felt Naruto go slack and for a moment feared she smothered him with her chest. She pushed him back and breathed easier when she saw his chest rising and falling. Shaking him a little she said, “I know it was great Naruto, but I’m still ready for more.” But she felt worry enter her again as he didn’t respond as she shook him more insistently.

*****************************

Naruto found himself inside the familiar setting of the sewer that represented the place where the Kyuubi was kept. “Stupid fox,” he said walking in the direction the cage laid. Arriving in front of the giant bars and pleased that despite being naked in his mind he was fully clothed he said, “Hey fox, what the hell do you want.”

“I want some of what you just gave the Senju,” a feminine voice that sounded nothing like the Kyuubi replied coming from inside the bars.

“Who’s there?” Naruto shouted bewildered. He heard light foot falls in the water that coated the ground and took a step back as a beautiful woman approached the bars.

Kyuubi smiled in what she hoped was at the very least a disarming one. She had reentered her seal after calling him here feeling that it would be better that way giving him a measure of control over the situation. But she frowned though as Naruto took a step back saying, “Who are you?”

“I’m the Kyuubi,” she replied and then to his amazement stepped through the bars having decided to negotiate from an equal playing field instead of behind bars.

“Impossible,” Naruto said, “the seal wouldn’t let you pass through it if you were.”

“Nor has it truly,” Kyuubi admitted directing her gaze to her original form. She could see it quite clearly but was surprised when Naruto needed to squint. Guessing she had better night vision, she regained his attention by saying, “I gave myself this form in order for you to do to me what you’ve done to those other females.”

“You want me to have sex with you?” Naruto asked incredulously. Before laughing as he said, “Ha, not in this lifetime.”

“Why,” Kyuubi said plaintively, “Do you not find this form attractive I can change it?”

Before she could show him, he said, “How about because I cannot stand you or that you’ve tried to take me over several times? For all I know this is some scheme of yours to escape the seal.”

“I’ve also saved your life on several occasions,” Kyuubi replied quickly.

“And I’m sure you had a perfectly selfish reason for doing so as well,” Naruto countered, “Now if you’ll excuse me I think we’re done with this conversation.”

He turned to walk away but stopped as the Kyuubi sounding very similar to Tsunade earlier desperately said, “W-wait…please.” Naruto did, yet kept his back to her. Guessing that Naruto was allowing her to plead her case Kyuubi said, “I can be an asset to you. I can make it so that the other women fall to you.”

Naruto turned slightly saying, “Okay I’m listening.”

“That technique you use requires that you touch them to transfer your chakra into them,” Kyuubi said. “That requires a certain amount of trust to be there between you and the woman. I can make it so that they will want you to touch them without having to say a word.”

“And how is that?”

“By making it so that you will admit pheromones that will attract them,” Kyuubi said, “I can even make it so that you can control their release.”

“That is tempting, but I’ll pass,” Naruto said turning again to walk away.

“Why, it would work doubly as well against Tsume?” Kyuubi said hoping to convince him by mentioning one of his targets.

“Because I don’t trust you. You are right this technique does work best with trust, and that may be a handicap in the future, but I can’t trust you so I’ll have to pass.” Naruto took a step away from her and was surprised when the Kyuubi closed quickly and grabbed his arm.

“Please, I want to feel what they feel for myself,” she begged.

Naruto looked at her seeing a sadness in her eyes, as well as a little hurt. Sighing he said, “I’ll consider it.” Seeing her eyes light up he cautioned, “But if I even suspect this is a ploy, forget it. Now I want some questions answered and I want the truth. Understood?”

The Kyuubi was affronted at being spoken to so bluntly, but reasoned it would have to swallow its pride for the time being if it was to get what it wanted so nodded. “Why did you attack the village?”

“I can’t say.”

Naruto glowered at her but the Kyuubi said, “For now let’s concentrate on the present. But I will say I wasn’t in control of my actions then. No, that’s not quite right. I would have gladly trampled your village into the ground, but my attack sixteen years ago was someone else’s handiwork.”

“Fine I suppose trust has to extend both ways. Alright were you always female?”

“No, don’t be a fool. I was a giant creature made of chakra and had no use for a gender.”

“Okay then why do you have one now?”

Kyuubi blushed but said, “Because as a result of that jutsu you mastered you created a link between me and those women you’ve been with. I’ve never known pleasure before, of any sort; my previous existence had no need for it. I was created for… well it doesn’t matter. But having experienced it, I want more.”

Naruto nodded trying to sort out some of the tidbit she had dropped in her explanation. He gave up and said, “I’ll come back to talk later. For now Tsunade is probably worried about me depending on how long I’ve been spaced out.”

“That’s it,” Kyuubi said disappointed, “You can’t even give me a little.”

“Trust takes time to build Kyuubi. Prove to me you are sincere and I’ll give you exactly what you want.”

“Fine,” Kyuubi growled out feeling angry but accepting her hosts deal, “By the way have the Senju drop her henge.”

“What did you do,” Naruto said whirling around, growing angry.

Kyuubi took a step back quickly saying, “Nothing harmful, if anything she’ll be grateful.”

“What. Did. You. Do?”

“Trust me,” Kyuubi said giving a coy smile as she backed up into her cage, “The Senju will be happy with what I’ve done. If not, well I guess I won’t be getting what I want then will I? However I’ll begin making the changes to your pheromones regardless.”

“Why,” Naruto said surprised.

“Because, even if you don’t decide to take me as well, I can at least gleam some pleasure from your conquests.”

With that Kyuubi disappeared into the darkness of the seal and crawled between the paws of her massive form as she watched her host leave, hoping the Senju did enjoy what was done to her. Otherwise it was in for a lonely existence.
*****************************

It had only been about ten seconds before Naruto responded to her. “Oh thank Kami,” she said pulling him into her chest again.

“Sorry Tsunade,” he said as she let him fall back.

“What happened?”

“The Kyuubi wanted to chat,” Naruto said surprising the Hokage. Remembering what he had been told he said, “Tsunade, will you please drop your henge for me?”

“No,” Tsunade replied, “Please don’t ask me that Naruto. Not after what we just shared. I…don’t ever want you to see me like that.”

He sighed since she was about to learn what other properties his new jutsu had in an unpleasant way, he said more insistently, “Tsunade drop your henge.”

She was about to refuse again when she found her hands moving against her will. She fought with all her might and appeared to win, but when he repeated his command they slowly made their way in front of her. She formed a seal that only she had known of and said, “Release.”

She had never felt so humiliated in her life and was unable to look at him. She knew that upon seeing her true form, Naruto wouldn’t want to touch her again, which was why she was surprised when she felt something poking at her pussy. Looking down, she saw that Naruto’s cock had recovered again; she looked at him in shock wondering if old women was a fetish of his.

“You’re beautiful,” Naruto said spellbound.

“Maybe once,” Tsunade said sadly feeling the return of the depression she had that morning, “a long time ago.”

Naruto shook his head saying, “It wouldn’t matter to me one way or the other. But…well look for yourself.”

Unfortunately Tsunade didn’t have a mirror in her office having come to hate her reflection even her henged one. But she looked into the window behind Naruto and what she saw shocked her as staring back at her was the reflection of herself when she was eighteen years old. Reaching a hand to her face she said, “How…”

“The Kyuubi, did it somehow. She wants me to do something for her so decided to get on my good side.”

“She,” Tsunade said questioningly while still rubbing her face.

“Well now it’s a she,” Naruto said confusing Tsunade.

Deciding she wanted some answers especially about how he had forced her to drop her henge she reached down between his legs and grabbed ahold of his still hard cock. As soon as Tsunade’s hand wrapped around his tool he knew the last thing on her mind was about giving him pleasure especially as she said, “You have some explaining to do.”

With the future of his ambition on the line, not to mention his cock, he began to explain everything he could praying to every god he could think of that if she killed him she at least did it quickly.

*****************************

Hinata wondered why she was being called to the Hokage’s office, but figured it was for a mission. Entering the office after knocking she frowned as she saw Ino there. The younger blonde returned the gesture upon seeing Hinata. The pair for a moment feared that Naruto had failed in seducing the Hokage. If so they wondered what had happened to him.

Tsunade let the two girls sweat for a moment hiding her slight smile behind her hands. She also had put her henge back in place since it would raise some questions if she suddenly appeared younger. Not to mention her new younger body and face would allow her to maybe walk around the village with Naruto and nobody would be the wiser. Especially since she had removed the diamond on her forehead not wanting to burn through this second shot a youth. That was what truly amazed her as well, having run several test on herself, and that was she had truly grown younger. She would have to remember to ask Naruto to have the Kyuubi tell him how as she could think of hundreds of new techniques with such an ability.

Guessing the two nervous girls had been on the hook long enough she opened with, “So who’s been given the best orgasms of their lives by our number one knucklehead.”

Both girls looked at each other, so Tsunade put her hand up. Seeing that, both Kunoichi breathed easier and put their hands in the air as well. “Okay now that, that’s out of the way. Hinata activate your Byakugan and tell me what you see.”

“O-okay,” the Hyuuga heiress said doing as ordered. What she saw surprised her causing her to say, “Oh my.”

“I take it our chakra appears rather different,” Tsunade said confirming her theory on how Naruto was able to extend some control over them.

“Yes, our chakra has a green tint to it.”

“I assume just ours,” Tsunade said to which Hinata nodded.

“What does that mean?” Ino asked.

“It is how he can make us do things we otherwise don’t want to. It is also how I imagine the Kyuubi is able to experience what we do.”

“The Kyuubi,” both girls exclaimed.

Tsunade nodded before explaining everything that Naruto had repeated to her as well as what had happened to her. After absorbing everything Ino asked, “Where is Naruto?”

“I had to send him away,” Tsunade said with a blush, “I was upset at first, but after I calmed down well I was so happy to be young again that well we picked up where we left off. Sadly though I’m still the Hokage and it would be quite bad if somebody walked in while we were in mid-rut.”

“What now?” Ino asked wondering how the inclusion of the Hokage in Naruto’s ambition would change things..

“For now we help our man accomplish his goals as best we can,” Tsunade said with a tight smile.

Both girls nodded their agreement but Hinata said, “May I ask why you would go along with this Lad…

“Just Tsunade is fine when we are alone,” Tsunade said, “and to answer your question. I care for the little fool. Probably more than some would say was proper considering our age difference, but I do. And well the goal of the shinobi villages has always been unification and after a hundred years of fighting I guess this is as good a plan as any. Besides, he’s the best fuck I’ve ever had, and I’m sure he’ll only get better.” She allowed the two to absorb her statement, but knew they both had duties to perform so said, “Thanks for your time, you’re dismissed.”
****************************

Ino left the office heading to the hospital for her shift. As she walked she couldn’t believe that Naruto had managed to get Tsunade as well since she was the pinnacle of kunoichi. But remembering some of what she knew about the Hokage, she guessed that deep down she was just a woman looking for someone like all the rest of them.

She sighed as she entered the hospital hating the day’s duty to be performed. Basically she was to watch over the deep coma wing of the hospital. She hated it because how depressing the area was. That part of the hospital was dedicated to people who had fallen into comas, but were expected to never wake up again, as the longer a person remained in one the harder it was to pull them out.

She signed in and relieved the nurse on duty before walking through the wing of beds looking over the various charts. She smiled at a man talking to his wife although Ino wasn’t sure if she could hear him. Most of the people had friends and relatives that still visited. Two of them did not so Ino would often place flowers near their beds. She checked the first woman ad admitted she was rather attractive. She had dark brown hair and according to the gossip she heard the woman was filthy rich. That was why despite being clinically brain dead she was being kept in the coma ward as her bastard husband refused to cut the cord since control of the shipping company she had run would fall to her family. Her family were no saints either, since none of them visited, even as they fought over what she had built over the years.

Moving on she checked several more charts and came to the second of the people that had nobody to care for them. She was also attractive, with red hair and dark brown eyes. In truth when Ino had first been given the task of watching over the ward and had learned of the girl’s existence and the role she played in Sasuke’s defection she had hated her. But after years of watching her lay in a bed, with no one who seemed to care if she woke up or not, her anger had faded. Making sure the flowers she had brought the girl were still healthy she moved on to the next. She would often talk to the Sound Kunoichi like some of the other visitors did to their loved ones, hoping it brought the girl some comfort.

As she went about her duties she couldn’t believe the direction her life had taken. She had gone from a Sasuke obsessed kunoichi to a Naruto obsessed one. Although definitely not to the same degree, but she had to admit the blonde was often on her mind. She wondered at times if her change was a result of the jutsu and while she believed it played a part. But she figured that since she could ask the question it wasn’t something to fret about. Now though with the inclusion of Tsunade, she was beginning to feel a little self-conscious. She wondered what it was she could truly contribute to Naruto’s ambition, with a woman such as that at his side. It also made her wonder if as more and more talented women flocked to his banner would she find herself standing further and further from him.

True she was due to be the next head of the Yamanaka, but she didn’t want her contributions to be all political. Guessing that she would be training a lot harder in the near future she then allowed herself to marvel at what the Kyuubi had done for Tsunade. She was thinking about that when she realized that she had the perfect person for Naruto’s idea of an agent that could move about the world locating and learning about targets for him. Directing her gaze to the sleeping redhead she reasoned that if the Kyuubi could turn back the hands of time for Tsunade the waking a coma patient should be easy.

Excited that she had probably once again helped Naruto move his ambition forward she couldn’t wait to get off of her shift. And maybe depending on how pleased he was with her suggestion he would get her off as well.

Next Target: “??????”
Sign up to rate and review this story