Categories > Original > Drama > Believe Me

Believe Me

by SilenceHurts 1 review

I didn't want it to happen but it did... being raped wasn't the worst it was just the beginning.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-01-13 - Updated: 2013-01-13 - 491 words

1Moving
I didn't want it to happen but it did... I can't change it no matter how much I want to.

I wonder why no one believes me, I never do anything bad, and I never lie or party. I've never done anything to upset my parents or anyone. I just want to crawl under a rock and disappear, I'm sure no one will notice I'm Gone. Everyone is much better without me but I still wonder....why?


"Stop!!" I shout, scream on top of my lungs. Every part of me is shaking with fear. I don't want to die... "Shut Up!" he yells as he pushes me down on the hard floor. We’re where it seems to be an abandoned wear house. Its dark the only light is coming from a broken window, maybe the only light I will ever see. I hear him laugh his murmuring something under his breath. My heart keeps pounding faster and faster with every step he takes towards me. "Please, let me go" I whisper softly. He suddenly grasps my hair and pulls me up towards him, facing him. "No." His voice monotone sending chills all over me and my heart feels like is going to burst out of my chest. “take off your clothes" he stares at me like if he were angry. "No, I’ll give you money if that's what you want but please let me go." he chuckles and then all of the sudden his fist is on my face I fall to the ground. He kicks me over and over. “I want you sweetie, not your money." he straddles me and runs a knife up and down my throat down to my chest. I start to breath hard. I start to cry softly and I can see he likes the power he has over me. I start to fight him again but he starts to punch my stomach taking every single breath out of me. He puts his hand on my mouth and starts ripping my clothes off, I try to move but he's too heavy too strong.... he pushes down my jeans and panties... every second feels like a year. He's pushing too hard it hurts, he's hand goes under my shirt I start to scream. But his hand is still on top of my mouth. I feel disgusted, trashed, and dirty. “Ugh, you're too tight sweetheart, don't cry, I love you." he's so disgusting I hate him. I go silent for the minutes remaining and he frees his hand on top of my mouth and kisses me, hard. After a few minutes he pulls out of me, I can't move my body, still in shock I slowly put my clothes on, my thighs are covered in blood. He stands up and looks at me. “I’ll find you again I promise." and leaves. I start to cry harder; no I don't want him to find me, never.
Sign up to rate and review this story