Categories > Original > Horror

untitled.

by waycest 4 reviews

a girl, her subconscious, a mirror, a pill.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Published: 2013-01-13 - Updated: 2013-01-14 - 235 words

3Original
I'm worthless.

you're better than everyone else.

You can't possibly sit here and tell me that. Look at me, I'm-

prettier than her, her, her-

Shut up. Just shut up. I can't deal with you right now. Stop complimenting me. Stop talking- stop everything.

but it's true. you know it's true. you're a narcissistic bitch, but you put it to good use. she's so ugly, you can be prettier than her. here, deary, put a little more powder on.

I feel a little bit better, but still, I don't have confidence, or self esteem, or any of that..

let me show you. you can be perfect... with my help.

How?

take this.

W-What is it? Some kind of drug?

trust me.

Why should I trust you, though?

i am you, idiot.

O-Okay.


The author takes a moment to pop the pill in her mouth, and her subconscious offers her some water. She takes it, and immediately starts changing. Her face is becoming sharper, hair smother, frame fuller. She strokes her hair- original color of course- with smoothly painted navy blue nails.

see, i told you you're beautiful. all you had to do was take the pill. i can take care of you.

I love this.. What's the catch, though? There's always a catch.

The author smiles into the mirror that had suddenly appeared in front of her.

you're dead.

i won.

The author's smile falters.
Sign up to rate and review this story