Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Freak Like Me

Freak Like Me

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 7 reviews

Frikey/Frerard.Gerard is the ringmaster of a Freak Show. After a show, things begin to fall apart and Frank unwillingly becomes his half vampire assistant to save his love. Auditioned story.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-01 - Updated: 2013-01-05 - 1031 words

2Exciting
Hi there guys. So just a little annoying note to tell you to read this story. http://ficwad.com/story/212884. It is based of the same film and this is and this fic inspired her to write it. So please check it out? Oh and I an hoping to update by Friday. XoXoDakota
My best friend, Mikey-Don’t-fuck-with-me-unless-you-want-your-balls-chopped-off-Way, was crazy. Not all there; a loony toon. What my overprotective, cheesy eighties pop loving mother would refer to in an ever so slightly disgusted voice as a wild child. He was unpredictable, damn near impossible to control, an unstoppable force of nature if you will. He was smart, crazy hot and holy shit, the guy was the best damn bassist Jersey had seen in well, ever. But crazy. One hundred percent fucking crazy. Like I`m gonna stick your head in a blender kind of crazy.

He always had been, for as long as I could remember the mousy haired boy had always been strange. Not normal. Mikey was always off doing some batshit crazy, death defying thing since he had marched into my kindergarten classroom all those years ago wearing a pair of devil`s horns and a lopsided grin. And who was always the one stuck cleaning up the blood and guts? That’s right. Old Muggins here. I knew Mikey wasn’t ever going to make it as student of the year or anything like that, but he was a loyal friend, he always came through and that was what I liked about him. Half the time, the guy scared me half to death, or majorly pissed me off. Or both. But I just couldn’t see myself without him.  

Even I had to admit, this was stupid, even for him.

“A Freak Show?!” his hazel eyes dart around the deserted bathrooms, flicking over the closed doorway twice almost anxiously.

“Keep your voice down, will ya? Or do you want the whole damn school, including Faggot Brown to hear?” Mr. Andrew Brown, the English lit teacher had a deep hatred of Mikey. The beady eyed forty something with greying hair had never trusted or forgiven him after the lab rats had been released and had crapped all over and chewed his entire works of Shakespeare three years ago.

“Sorry,” I mutter under my breath as I cautiously lean against the cleanest looking sink, scrunching my nose up at the smell wafting from the cubicles. “It’s just well, a freak show, Mikes? Those things have been outlawed since like, well I don’t know how long, but a long time.”I finish weakly.

His famous shit eating grin appears on his pale, handsome face. “Yeah I know. That’s what makes this all the better.”

He forces the crumpled flyer into my hands forcefully.

“The Cirque Du Freak.” I read the bold blood coloured words uncertainly. Underneath was a list of some the acts, location, dates and prices.

“It says for one week only, Frankie. Tomorrow is the last day. We have to go.”

My stomach does a wide variety or flips and twists. Something about this didn’t seem right. Not in the slightest.

Have The Lady Black read you innermost thoughts and tell your future!

Be amazed and confused by Psyche!
Meet our metamorphing star, Morphine!

 The Vampire shows of her bloody skills!

 Discontinued Barbie plays with knifes!


Plus come face to face with The Wolf Man,The Kitten, The Bearded Lady, The Viper, Dark Angel and more!

“Well?”

Mikey asks thankfully drawing my eyes away from the hand sketched images of a tall man with short white hair and swirling green iris dressed as a ringmaster.

“Does it sound amazing or what?” he asks, mind already made up.

“Well…I err…don`t have,” I glance briefly again at the ticket prices on the flyer, eyes once again drawn to the image of the ringmaster with the strange eyes and crazed look on his chalk white face, “Twenty five Dollars. And neither do you. So we can`t go anyway.” I say relived and pass the flyer back to him.

“Well actually, Frankie, we do.” from the sleeve of his baggy Anthrax hoodie Mikey triumphantly reveals a thick wad of cash. “Borrowed it from Mom, she`ll never know.” We both knew that borrows really meant stole, but I say nothing.

“So we are all set. I`ll come get you at five we can have dinner at mine then go to the show.”

I want to throw up. I wanted to say no, but you didn’t say no to Mikey. Not unless you had grown bored of your kneecaps.

“Please, Frankie?”

 Damn it. Bastard knows I can`t refuse the puppy dog face.

“You could come back to mine after the show, it shouldn’t go on too late if it starts at seven…maybe even stay over?” his lips curl up at the edges as he places on skinny arm behind my head, leaning in so that our nose were almost touching.

 Mikey knew I had this thing for him, something he wasn’t against using to his advantage when he wanted something from me. He closes the small distance between his lips and my skin. I gulp at the closeness. His hot lips trail down the side of my face to my pulse point, sucking on it gently.

“Please? I`ll even hold your hand if you get scared and let you hide your face in my shoulder.”

I let out a huff. I was truly terrified, but I wasn’t about to admit it aloud, even though it was pretty obvious. The promise of Mikey holding my hand and protecting me was too good to pass up though.

“Fine. I`ll go to the silly freak show with you.”

“Yay!” he pulls me tight to his lean chest and hugs me, making my already pounding heart threaten to damage my ribcage. I didn’t care though, Mikey was hugging me.

“You know, It`ll probably just be people dressed up in shitty masks and Halloween costumes.”

I am flashed that lopsided grin I love so much. “Maybe.”

I sure hoped so.
Sign up to rate and review this story