Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Giving Brith to a Child from the Enemy

Chapter Four

by FireChildSlytherin5 0 reviews

Lily Evens knows the truth! What would Lily do when she sees Sirius Black in the hall/class? Will she creck in rage? And what about the love sick Remus Lupin, that always blushes with ever Alex is ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: James, Lily, Lupin, Peter, Sirius, Snape, Other - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-07-27 - Updated: 2006-07-28 - 1371 words

-1TrainWreck
"Parseltongue"
"{Demon}"
'thoughts"
"Talking"


Chapter Four

Severus Snape ran to the restroom (toilet room) puking his yesterday's meal into the basin. His twin sister waited outside from the outside door, not wincing from the gross sounds coming from the other side. Few Slytherins walked quickly away from the scene, there faces turning green, not wanting to imagine what one of the Snape twins were doing in there. Few moments later, a paled-faced young teen came out. Severus sneered at his sister who was always too cheerful, but Alex paid not mind.

Smiling, Alex grabbed his hand and skipped out from the Slytherin common room. Severus unwillingly followed. At the Great Hall, Lily was there waiting for them at the Ravenclaw table. It was their turn sitting at her table (each day they take turns sitting at either Ravenclaw or Slytherin table).

Lily nickered at the sight of her slightly younger cousin paled face. Severus stared back at her, stabbing at his food angrily. Why does everyone like to see him suffer?

Lily shrugged, going back to her breakfast. Severus didn't feel like eating, shoving his bowl at the side. He watched as Alex pushed his bowl back in front of him. Alex then tapped his arm, and then pointing at his food in front to him. Severus sneered again, shoving oatmeal into his mouth, knowing that if he didn't eat anything, Lily and Alex would force fed him. He would rather face werewolves or even the Dark Lord himself then facing the wrath of the two felines that he was related too.

Just then, James Potter and Sirius Black entered the Great Hall, and sat down on the Gryffindor table. Severus watched as Lily tightened her grip on her fork, enough that her knuckles were white. She hissed a cruse as Black sat down on the Gryffindor bench, laughing of unknown joke that Potter told him.

"Lily-" Severus hissed in a whisper, fearing that Lily would jump up and curse Black to next Tuesday. Before Lily respond, the Great Hall doors opened again.

Peter Pettigrew and Remus Lupin came though the opened doors. Pettigrew ran to his friends that waved at them to come to join them. Lupin stopped and turned to face the Ravenclaw table. Alex looked up. Piecing purple orbs met golden, both smiled back at each other. Time seemed to pass slowly as both Alex and Lupin blushed.

Severus then started to jump up to throttle that damn werewolf by looking at his younger sister in that way, but was stopped as Lily then crabbed his arm to stop him from doing something rash (that he is well known to do). Lupin saw Severus' actions (thanking God that is up in Heaven, that Lily stopped him before he could do real damage to him), he knew that he was testing Snape's patients, as if he was walking in very, very thin ice. With unspoken words, Lupin knew that Severus' look meant "If-you-value-your-limbs-you-better-turn-back-and-never-look-at-my-sister-like-that-again-or-else" look.

Lupin walked slowly to his Gryffindor friends, watching Alex as he went.

Alex then turned at her brother. Her purple eyes burned through his skull. "{Have you lost your mind? What in the Hell were you doing!}"

Severus looked at her. Clearly that he wanted to kill the next person who tested his patients ever again would die in the most painful death. "{Severus, one of these days, you have too let someone date her--}," Lily started to say, but Severus stopped her.

"{You fancy him don't you,}" Severus said hoping that she doesn't. It wasn't a question. Alex didn't reply, instead she blushed. Severus cursed under his breath. "{You will NOT go out with him, you will NOT fancy him!}" he growled.

"{You are not the boss of me of who I fancy!}" she said, trying to ingore the death glare that Severus was giving her. Severus' right eye twitched as he grabbed the table for surport. As he tightened his gripped, the table under his hands were crushed.

"{I am the older sibling and I promised Mum and Dad that I would protect you! And marrying that-that werewolf is not what I think Mum and Dad attend!}"

"{Who said that I would marry him?}" Alex asked. Severus mind then snapped. He got up so quickly that one could say that he vanished in thin air, and reappeared a foot away from where he once sat. Everyone in the Hall, including the staff, then watched as Severus angry walked passed everyone, cursing at himself and everything around him.

Before he left the Great Hall he then turned to Lupin. The gang grabbed their wands that was in their school robes, as if waiting for an attack. "If you ever came near my sister or hurt her in anyway, physically or mentally, I will personally kill you, even if it would sent me to Azkaban." He then turned to Potter. "And that goes to same to you to Evens."

He then growled something in angrier and left the hall.


XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx


Remus watched as Snape growled in the unknown language to Alex and Lily, not knowing what was going on. Snape had been acting very strangely in the pass weeks. Being sick more often, the unusual hue and a force of magic that surrounds him that wasn't his own. He watched as Snape then slammed his hands on the table, and disappeared? Lupin jumped as he suddenly reappeared a foot away. Remus doubled take and looked again. Snape couldn't disappear like that... can he?

He watched as Snape stormed across the hall, but then he stopped and he looked at him. Remus tightened his grip on his wand. "If you ever came near my sister or hurt her in anyway, physically or mentally, I will personally kill you, even if it would sent me to Azkaban." Remus's blood turned into ice. Snape had meant of what he said. "And that goes to same to you to Evens." Snape snared at James. James blinked at him, not used of being threading like that. "{One...move....}" Snape then left the hall. Everyone was selcent.

"Did-did you just saw that?" Remus asked his friends.

"Yeah, him threading you and James like that. Slimy pieace of shit." Sirius said.

"No-no not that. He-he disappeared and-and then reappeared!" Remus looked at his fellow Gryffindors. They looked at him as if he grew another head. "I'M NOT CRASY! I KNOW WHAT I SAW!" he said. They looked at him, few shaking their heads or thinking he's on drugs.

"Are you okay, Remy?" Peter asked.

"I'm not on drugs!" Remus growled.

"Hey man, we just asking. How many times have you told us, any of us, that you can't disappear at Hogwarts?" James said. Remus glared at them.

"Forget about it. It's just slimy Snivellus, nothing to worry about." Sirius said offhandedly.

"But have you notice anything?" Remus asked. They exchange looks at each other.

"Like?"

"You know; he's paler then usual, he's sick all the time, he hardly eats unless Alex or Lily makes him or attempted to force fed him!"

"Okay... I think you been watching Snivellus little too much...." James said.

"I'm not crazy!"

"We didn't say you were!"

"Well you're thinking of it!"

"Stop it, okay? Now... what with you and that Snape girl?" Sirius said evilly. Remus blushed and walked off. The gang broke into a laugh.

Alex watched as Lupin walked out of the Hall. She knew her brother's pain. She too felt it. She blushed as Lupin walked pass her. Lupin looked at her and he too blushed before he left the Great Hall.

________________________________________________

Author's Note: Corny. Very corny, isn't it? To anyone who want to know, the last chapter, when Lupin smelt "faint spring air" each time he was near Severus is because:

1) he's a werewolf so he could smell feels and stuff
2) And spring is the new beginning of the New Year. You know Sevy being pregnant and the unborn child in the new beginning of a new life?

Author's Note II: if you read Hogwarts, A History; not one wizard, dark or not, could apparent in or into Hogwarts or the grounds, only house-elves, and other creatures.

Sorry for the delay. :-(

PLEASE REVIEW :) :)
Sign up to rate and review this story