Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sticking It Out

One

by thatcrazedfan 1 review

This should be working now, so you guys can read it! :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-01-15 - Updated: 2013-01-15 - 1175 words - Complete

0Unrated
Two Years Later/ Friday Evening
Frank

“Dinner is getting cold. And I’m getting impatient.” I picked up my fork and started playing with the food on my plate. Gerard was supposed to be off an hour ago, and still wasn’t home yet. This was the third time this week he had to stay late.

“Frankie, I’m sorry. Really, I am. Things have just been crazy here at the office lately. I promise I’ll be home in ten minutes.” I could hear shuffling in the background, probably him just gathering up his papers.

“Yeah, whatever. I’m not waiting for you to get here.” As I finished talking my stomach grumbled loudly. I was starving.

He laughed, “Alright, just eat. I’ll be home soon, and I promise I’ll make it up to you.”

Now I was intrigued, “Oh, really? What exactly are you planning?”

I could hear the lust in his voice, “You’re just going to have to wait.”

Without another word, he hung up. I stared down at my plate. I’d made lasagna for the first time tonight. Neither of us had eaten it in a long time, so I thought I would try and make some. I hadn’t tasted it yet, but it looked delicious. Expect now, I was hungry for something else.

Taking a drink of water from my glass I started putting everything away. Once everything was in the fridge, I took a second to look around the kitchen. Everything was still so strange.

We’d been married for almost five months now, but we’d been living together ever since my dad went to jail almost two years ago. We had been living in a tiny little apartment, until right before Gerard proposed. That’s when we moved here, into our first house.

Everything was perfect, and I couldn’t ask for anything more.

As I was standing there, I heard a car pull up in the driveway. I knew it was Gerard immediately. In a flash, I was at the front door. Looking out the window, I waited until he was on the porch before pulling the door open. I leaned against the doorframe, taking him in. He always looked so nice in a suit. Of course, he looked better out of it. “What took you so long?”

He just smirked before grabbing my waist and pushing me backwards into the house, kicking the door closed behind him. His lips were on mine in an instant, rough and passionate. My hands found the back of his neck and started playing with his jet-black hair. As the kiss intensified, we continued walking down the hallway to our bedroom.

Eventually, my back hit the door. With my back pressed firmly against the door, I wrapped my legs around Gerard’s waist. His hands rested on my ass, squeezing gently. We stayed like that for a few seconds, until I could feel myself pressing against the tight denim of my jeans. I needed these clothes off me.

All of a sudden, Gerard bucked his hips into mine, moaning loudly. With one of my hands, I felt along the door, searching for the doorknob. After what felt like a century, I found it. Gerard stumbled into the room as soon as the door was open.

Our lips never left each other as we fell back on our bed. I planted my feet on either side of Gerard’s body as I started stripping him of all the layers of his suit. First the jacket. Next was the nice white button-up shirt. At first, I tried to carefully undo all the buttons, but my hands were shaking so bad that I ended up ripping it apart, exposing a plain white t-shirt underneath which was off in seconds.

Gerard pulled my simple blue t-shirt off me as I started undoing his belt, and then sliding his suit pants and boxers down as far as they would go. As he was taking them the rest of the way off, I started undoing my jeans.

Once I pulled the zipper down, Gerard grabbed them and yanked the violently off my body before throwing them onto the floor. He took a second to kiss me before reaching across the bed for the nightstand. Fumbling around in the top drawer for a while, he finally found what he was looking for.

As he popped the cap on the lube and started spreading on his erection, I leaned up, my lips finding his neck. His body shivered under my touch. We were acting like we hadn’t done this in forever, when in reality this is an every other day occurrence. I guess when you love someone this much, it never gets old.

I was still focused on his neck when I felt the familiar sting of him pressing into me. The pains lasted for only a split second. Without a seconds hesitation he started slowly pressing deeper and deeper inside of me until he couldn’t go any farther.

He grabbed the headboard with one hand, and planted the other one beside me for stability before starting up a slow but steady rhythm. As he started to speed up, I grabbed his shoulders.

All of a sudden, he slammed directly into my prostate. My back arched in pure pleasure, and I dug my fingernails into his shoulders. He didn’t seem to mind. As he slammed into me harder, I heard a moan escape my lips.

As the seconds passed, I needed more. I was throbbing, hard, and begging to be touched. I started rolling my hips up into his, causing an unbelieveable friction. But it still wasn’t enough. I needed more of him inside of me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, forcing him even deeper inside of me. He moaned loud enough to wake our neighbors, and started slamming even more violently into me. I knew I would be sore in the morning, but I didn’t care. It just felt so good.

As his thrusts became more erratic, I knew he he was getting close to the end. I continued rolling my hips up into his. My head was spinning because of the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

All of a sudden, his muscles tensed and I felt him release inside of me. That was almost enough to put me over the edge, I only needed a little more. I could feel it in the pit of my stomach. He stayed inside of me, grinding down on my hips, knowing exactly what I needed. As he rode me, his lips found my neck and started sucking and biting on the sensitive skin.

It was all I needed. I came all over our stomachs. The next second Gerard collapsed beside me, both of us panting heavily.

A//N: I never figured out why this chapter wasn't showing up... So, I ended up just re-posting it. So, now you guys can read it without having to email me :)
Sign up to rate and review this story