Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Profile of a Ficwaddian - davidthesquirrel

by davidthesquirrel 3 reviews

It's about time I did this :/ (EDITS)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-01-15 - Updated: 2018-05-16 - 1486 words - Complete

0Unrated
Real Name: Hana (I HATE ME NAME SO MUCH. It actually means "flower" in Japanese and its pronounced Ha [like you're laughing] Nah (Like the song "Na Na Na" by MCR. In currently in debate with my fellow classmates whether I am Hawaiian or not. I am not.)

Username: davidthesquirrel (I wish I could change it. I've had that username for literally everything since 5th grade. I'm 15 now.)

Gender: Last I checked, I have lady partz

Country: The United Fucking States of America

City: a small little town in northern New Jersey. It's reaaaaaally close to NYC, and hopefully, Frank Iero. I SHALL FIND HIS ADDRESS.

Religion: None. I'm athiest. I do kind of believe in reincarnation though. NO NO NO WAIT. MY RELIGION IS MCR.

Relationship status: (Forever) single :P NO. ACTUALLY, I'M FOREVER FUCKING AVAILABLE. LINE UP, BITCHES.

Favourite musicians/bands:
- My Chemical Romance
- The All-American Rejects
- Avenged Sevenfold
- The Black Keys
- Blink-182
- Cat Stevens
- Eminem
- Fall Out Boy
- Foo Fighters
- Green Day
- Hole
- Lostprophets
- Mindless Self Indulgence
- The Misfits
- Nirvana
- The Offspring
- Panic! at the Disco
- Pierce the Veil
- Taking Back Sunday
- Three Days Grace
- The Used
- The Velvet Underground
- Young the Giant

Favourite movies: (The bolded ones are ones that I particularly love)
- In Bruges
- Station Agent
- LOTMS
- Reservoir Dogs
- Inglorious Bastards
- Pulp Fiction
- Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2
- Django Unchained
- Moonrise Kingdom
- The Darjeeling Limited
- The Royal Tenenbaums
- Rushmore
- Fantastic Mr. Fox
- Shawshank Redemption
- Saving Private Ryan
- American Beauty
- Gran Torino
- The Sixth Sense
- Rain Man
- Slumdog Millionaire
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Life is Illuminated
- Pan's Labyrinth
- True Grit
- Dead Man Walking
- Life is Beautiful
- Life of Pi
- Thelma & Louise
- Sling Blade
- Harold & Maude
- Henry Poole is Here
- O, Brother Where Art Thou?

Favourite TV shows:
- Sherlock (oh my god just yes)
- Doctor Who
- Supernatural
- Adventure Time
- Regular Show
- Gumball


If I were Gerard Way, I'd say "Shake It Up!" but I've never actually watched that show in my life and I don't see the appeal of it... I've been told that I look like one of the characters :/


Favourite Books:
- Stephen King Books
- Roald Dahl Books (because it reminds me of my childhood)
- Jodi Picoult books kinda
- The Umbrella Academy
- One Good Dog

Heroes:
- ALL OF MCR (that's about it...)

Bandoms you write for:
- Exclusively MCR (I think for now...)

Pairings you ship: Frerard I guess. I don't write much on it :/ OH AND FRAMIA. I LOVE FRAMIA. THEY'RE JUST SO CUTE.

In your opinion, what is the best story on Ficwad you feel you've ever written?

Definitely "My Cellmate's A Killer"

Picture of you: you don't want a picture of me xD
Your favourite authors on here: (I don't read enough fics... but this is just stolen from my "favorite authors" section from my profile)
- IeroMyHero
- theescapist99
- Ben_Is_Alive_Again
- NateTheGreat
- LoveYouToPieces
- HatedEyes

Your favourite fics on here: (I don't read enough fics... Again, this is stolen from the "favorite stories" section form my profile)

- Don't Wake Me Up When The Snow Comes Down
- The Rise/Fall Of Gerard Way
- Way Down
- Demolition Lovers Forever
- I Hope the Media Rots to the Core
- Crazy is in the Eye of the Beholder
- I'll Never Let Him Down Again
- Oh Baby!
- I Can't Hear You
- Bang Bang, He Shot Me Down. Bang Bang, I Hit The Ground.
- I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream
- Where They Are Now.
- Not Good Enough
- Reflection
- Can you remember?
- Funeral Blues
- Toast
- When The Lights Go Out
- The Five Of Us Are Dying
- Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge
- Deformed Rockstar
- Early Sunsets
- Dear Suicide
- Long live the queen
- All the Smiles That are Ever Gonna Haunt Me
- Operation Saliva

Sample of your writing:

(This is the beginning of the first chapter of "My Cellmate's a Killer"


I remember seeing him around the cellblock. His cell was 14 to the left of mine, though I had not noticed before meeting him. I had never known who he was, really; rumors had floated around the building, as always, and I identified him by the description given. He had black hair, hazel eyes, and a dark look was frequently plastered on his face. He wasn’t very tall, but, well, I can’t say much, being that I’m only about 5 ‘ 4”, but he always seemed to be bent over, tired, and burdened. He appeared far from the menacing killer he had been suspected to be; maliciously slitting his brother’s throat and shooting him in the head, but hey, you can’t judge a book by its cover. Though he was unimportant to me then, I remembered seeing him being led to his cellblock for the first time, dressed in the orange jumpsuit and black shoes every prisoner was required to wear. He was on the plump side then, but that was years ago. Watching him now, he’s slimmed down drastically, his appetite apparently decreasing from looking at the disgusting prison food.

I met him in the prison yard. It was cloudy that day, the clouds heavy with rain, but we had been forced outside nonetheless. Usually, I had my typical cellmates around me, but for some strange reason, they were nowhere to be seen that day. He was sitting in a corner of one of the weathered brick buildings, legs crossed, his right elbow placed on his right knee, his face resting on his palm. His eyes were closed and I was unsure whether he was sleeping or not, but I approached him anyway. Here in prison, standards were set. I was relatively short, but after serving years in here, I had my seniority and was respected. I’ve been here since I was 18. Second-degree murder. I’m thirty-one now, my life practically half over. Anyway, all “newbies” were looked down upon and mocked. They received no respect from other inmates, but earned it over time, with years to come, and with actions made. He had only been in for a couple years at this point, but had gone completely unnoticed by any inmates, which surprised me. Though jokes outside of prison were always seemed funny and ridiculous, like, “don’t pick up the soap,” it was a serious matter that was ignored by many guards and supervisors. Rape was not uncommon here, though I have never been a victim, and bribery was always an option in any case. Inmates slipped money to the guards to ignore the cries of the helpless. I had smartly evaded the few groups that had been rumored to gang up on “fresh meat”, and after a decade or so, I had swam my way out of rough waters.


So, that'e me :/ UGH. I'M SO UNINTERESTING.


Other facts about me:
- clearly, as you saw, I FUCKING LOVE MOVIES. I'm currently obsessed with Wes Anderson and I need to catch up on all of his movies. My favorites so far are "The Royal Tenenbaums" and "Moonrise Kingdom." I also quite like Quentin Tarantino. He's pretty good.
- I'm half japanese and half... jewish (russian, austrian, romanian from what I know)
- I should be doing homework right now (This applies to me at all times)
- I plan to write more oneshots, but with my extremely uncreative mind, I'm not sure what to do :/
- Maybe you'll notice that in my writing I like kind of taking little ideas and parts of movies and infusing it with my stories. The movie "In Bruges" came up in "Homeless" and "My Cellmate's a Killer". I also got some inspiration from "Shawshank Redemption" for "My Cellmate's a Killer."
- ^ Along with this, my story, "Gunshot," is based off the setting of "Django Unchained." Mind you, the plot isn't the same, but some aspects are very similar.
- I apologize in advance for my sad stories. Almost all of my stories has sad, devastating endings, but I think that's only because I don't think I'm very good at ending stories happily. I think I'll try sometime soon though :D

OMG ONE TIME, MY FRIEND SAID THAT SHE HAD A DREAM THAT SHE WAS TALKING TO GERARD WAY AND HE ASKED HER WHAT A GOOD FANFICTION WAS AND SO SHE SAID THAT "MY CELLMATE'S A KILLER" WAS ONE AND THEN HE READ IT AND EMAILED ME A COOKIE.

THANK Y'ALL FOR READING!

SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME!
Sign up to rate and review this story