Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keep Running

Keep Running-Chapter 4

by MCR-99 3 reviews

Chapter 4-four months into my pregnancy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2013-01-16 - Updated: 2013-01-16 - 821 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N:I've added a couple new characters,that will be in later on in the story.

Keep Running-Chapter 4

(4 months into pregnancy)

I woke up curled in a ball on the couch.
Danger and Ghoul were sat by me,with sick bowls and blankets.
It was Mikey's idea,to keep both me and the baby safe.
Just like that film,that vampire one.
Oh,yeah.Breaking Dawn,the first part.

I sat up carefully and looked around for Mikey.
"Penina,where's Mikey?"I ask.
Danger opens her eyes groggily.
"He's gone to Battery City,to get something.."She says tiredly before shutting her eyes again.
Battery City?
Does he know he'll get shot?!
I get off the sofa and go to our room to get dressed,but I barely get there because the baby kicks me hard inside.
I drop to my knees in collapsing and pass out.

3 hours later,I awaken in our room.
"Mikey?"I ask,looking around the room.
I breathe a sigh of relief when I see him sat in the bedroom chair,by the bed.
"I'm here."He says,sitting on the edge of the bed by me.
"Why were you in Battery City for?You could have got shot,Mikey!"I say,trying not to cause myself stress,as Dr.D told me at my 3 month scan.
"I was getting some supplies for the baby with Poison,and I got something special for you.."He says,getting a small,square box from his pocket and handing it to me.
I open the box and I see a ring with 3 small diamonds.
"Mikey,it's so beautiful."I sigh as I put it on.
"It's an engagement ring."He says and I look up at him with bright eyes and a large smile.
"So,I take that as a yes?"He asks with a smile and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.
"Yes."I say as I pull him towards me.

The next morning,I wake up to the smell of a delicious breakfast.
I carefully get out of bed and head to the kitchen to see Ghoul,Danger and Radio held at gunpoint by Korse and his men.
I widen my eyes and dash back to our room and grab my gun and mask.
When I've put on my skull mask,I carefully shake Mikey awake.
"Mikey,Korse is here.They've got --"
"Enough information"He says as he puts on his sunglasses and grabbing his gun.

I held up my gun to the back of Korse's head.
"You have 3 seconds to realease my friends before I blow your brains out."I say.
Korse turns around and smirks.
"You wouldn't dare."He taunts.
"Try me."I spit at him,and shoot his head.
His eyes widen and he drops to the ground and dies.
"I did dare,Korse.I did."I hiss as I kick his lifeless body into the dust.
I aim my gun at the dracs.
"Anybody else wish to die?"I shout,and they run away,never to be seen again.
"Didn't think so."I mutter as I go over to untie my friends.

"Thanks,Syanide!"Ghoul mutters.
"Huh,never thought I'd save your ass,Frankie.Never thought of it."I smile as I playfully hit him.
"Yeah,me niether."He smiles back.
"Guys,what was that gunshot?"Poison asks as the others walk into the room.
"Sadie just saved us from Korse,it was awesome!"Radio smiles before running back to her room.
"You what?"Poison says,his eyes widening.
"I just saved all your sorry butts from Korse,I shot the son of a bitch!"I muse triuphantly before sitting on the couch.
"You killed him?!"He asks,suprised.
"Don't be so suprised,Gee.You knew this day would come."I say,looking at him with a look that basically says 'Really?'.
"Well done,kid!"He congratulates.
"Also,we have great news!"Mikey smiles.
"Oh,great.You haven't knocked her up again have you,Mikey?"Ghoul moans.
"Nooo!The news is that me and Syanide are getting married!"He smiles.
"Oh my god!This is sooo exciting!"Danger and Radio muse,sitting next to me and smiling widely.
"You sure about this,Mikes?Marriage is a big thing."Poison asks,sipping his freshly made coffee.
"Positive,Gee.I love her and she loves me.Plus,it'll tie us together.I never want to leave her again,and I intend to stick to that plan."He says,forcing Poison to agree.
"Fine,I give in."He says,throwing his arms in the air before drinking his coffee quietly again.
"This'll be the best wedding ever.I'll get Dr.D to do the ceremony and.."Danger rambles for hours with the biggest smile on her face since when her and Ghoul began dating.

[*A/N:There ya go,guys!Rate and Review and I'll update sooon!!!! xoxo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story