Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rosemary Hotel

Chapter Four

by Hozzie 5 reviews

"Dude, you are not poking her with a stick!"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-01-16 - Updated: 2013-01-16 - 832 words - Complete

0Unrated
[A/N] - I know I posted that note yesterday but I'm bored and lacking motivation on my story for English ;/ Writing a whole story all in one go is not the same as posting a chapter everyday and getting feedback from you guys :3 So yeah this might be just a one time thing, I don't know, depends on how my schedule is :L I have no rehearsals tomorrow so yeah :D




"Good morning Mikey!" Gerard sang loudly as he made his way into their bedroom after having breakfast. Mikey had been in the bathroom puking when Gerard went down and now he was back, Mikey was done puking but he was still in the bathroom with his head over the toilet while he groaned loudly "There's a great remedy for a hangover you know. It's a greasy bacon sandwich served in an ash tray."

"I hate you." Mikey groaned, holding his stomach.

"I know you do." Gerard laughed "Anyway, I found some stuff out last night but you were too pissed for me to tell you. Jennifer grew up here. She's lived here her entire life. Maybe she just doesn't wanna leave."

"So we need to talk to Grandma then." Mikey said, getting up and standing by the bathroom door in front of Gerard.

"Dude, before you go anywhere, you need to brush your teeth." Gerard told him with a look of disgust on his face. Mikey smiled and went back into the bathroom before re-appearing about ten minutes later smelling and looking cleaner.

They went down the corridor and knocked on the door that said 'Private'. No one answered. Gerard smiled at Mikey then picked the lock before pushing it open "When we asked if we could see Jennifer, Raven glanced towards this staircase before saying no." Mikey said "So I think she's up here."

They walked up the staircase together, slowly so that they didn't make too much noise and startle her. It wasn't too many stairs and soon they were at the top. There was a woman in the corner of the room with their back to them. All they could see of her was that she had gray shoulder-length wavy hair and she was sitting in a wheelchair "Jennifer?" Gerard asked, moving slowly towards her "Jennifer?"

Gerard and Mikey stood in front of her. Jennifer had brown eyes with black glasses with wrinkly light brown skin "Jennifer, it's okay, we just want to ask you a couple of questions." Gerard said. Jennifer looked up at him, shaking in her wheelchair and making quiet strange noises.

Mikey grabbed Gerard's arm and pulled him to one side "Gerard, this woman has had a stroke." He whispered "She can't be responsible for the weird things going on. She'd have to do things like chanting, mixing herbs, whatever."

"Well she could be faking." Gerard said, shrugging his shoulders.

"How are you gonna find out? Poke her with a stick?" Mikey asked. He saw the look on Gerard's face "Dude, you are not poking her with a stick!"

"What the-" Gerard and Mikey whirled around. It was Raven standing in the doorway "What the hell are you doing here?" Gerard and Mikey started stuttering their answers "She's terrified!" Raven said, going over to Jennifer "You have ten minutes to pack up and leave my hotel."





Ten minutes later, Gerard and Mikey drove off. Amy waited for two minutes before getting onto her bike and cycling after him.

Raven watched the two brothers leave before coming back into the house. Lauren and Penina were sat on the second floor by the banister playing jacks "Your turn." Penina smiled.

Lauren giggled and grabbed the ball. Raven appeared at the bottom of the stairs "Have you started packing your toys yet?" She asked.

Lauren shook her head "No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't wanna leave."

Raven sighed "Yes, I know you don't but unfortunately you don't have a choice."

"But Penina says we're not allowed to leave."

Penina smirked and looked down at Raven "That's right."

Raven groaned "Lauren, that's enough. Penina isn't real, you're too old to have an imaginary friend and I am done pretending!"

Raven walked away and Lauren looked nervously at Penina who shook her head and said "I really don't like her."





Gerard pulled over the car "What are you doing?" Mikey asked. Gerard ignored him and got out.

"Have you been following us?" He called to Amy who had been riding behind them.

"Honestly? Yeah. Because I need your help." She said, getting off her bike and walking over to them "There's something weird going on in the hotel. Something like really weird."

"What do you mean?"

"You think it's just a coincidence that all those people have been dying?" Amy asked, raising her eye-brows.

Gerard smiled "No, I don't. But your Mom will kill us if we come back."

"And if you don't come back then maybe she'll die anyway." Amy said "So please? I need your help."
Sign up to rate and review this story