Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > grey eyes

a cruel awakening

by banditlestrange 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-18 - Updated: 2013-01-19 - 2392 words

-1OOC
the doctors were frantically trying to save him. during the crash while the car was rolling a piece of metal had gotten bent and bent into him. it nearly went half way through him. he also had so many open cuts not to mention the head trama.
.
.
.
.
they ambulance showed up at the hospital shortly after. they rushed him into the operating room immediately. I NEED HELP WRITING THIS PART IF YOU WANT TO HELP CONTACT ME AT 4694448272 AND TEXT THE WORD SQUIRREL SO I KNOW ITS FOR THIS.
.
.
.
.
Gerard awoke to a bright light in his face. everything was blurry all he could see was white. then realized he was laying down looking at a light. he tried to get up but as soon as he did he got really dizzy and passed out again. the same thing happened about five times until he was able to get up without fainting. finally he he woke up and someone was there. a guy with grey hair and green eyes and seemed to be about 50 years old. the guy showed him a remote that moved the bed he was in.
"where am i? wheres lyn-z and bandit?," he thought
the guy saw the confused look on his face so he said, "hello mr. way im your doctor. your currently at the hospital."
"why am i here, wheres Lyn-Z and bandit?" he sorta shouted frantically. it took him a second to relise that he was shouting and the doctor had no idea who he was talking about. "sorry," he said more calmly.
"your in here because you were in a car crash last night. I'm guessing the people your talking about are your family. We tried calling them but nobody answered. Would you like us to try again?" the doctor replied nicely.
"yeah if you have the time, I kinda need a ride home."
"mr. Way you won't be going home today your not stable enough to leave yet."
"WHAT!" Gerard quickly sat up strait which caused a sharp pain in his forehead. His vision started to blur but he didn't pass out all he did was wince. he couldn't stay in this horrid place he just couldn't!he tried to leave but as soon as he stood up the pain got worse and he dropped to his knees and hit his head on the floor. he cried out in pain but still tried to leave. he tried to stand up but when he tried he felt a little queasy, so he tried crawling away. he had to get out of there he just had to! he hated hospitals. every time hes ever been to one its because of something bad... he started crying at the thought. he was so close to the door he was almost there. at this point the doctor was calling for help. Gerard reached the door and tried to use it to stand up but he got even dissier and barfed a little. a few nurses came and tried to get him back in his bed but he kept fighting them. the pain kept getting worse every second. finally he fell to the floor with a thud. he was still fully conscious and crying. the nurses carried him back to his bed and set him down on it. he kept on fighting to get away but it didn't work no matter how hard he tried. the nurses had to hold him down for like an hour before he finally was forcefully put into a deep sleep.
.
.
.
.
Gerard walked down a cold white hallway. everything seemed to be in slow motion. he heard the doctors in the hospital talking, taking about her... he was walking for what seemed like eternity when he finally reached the door at the end of the hallway. he went in and saw his grandmother laying on a white bed. the only sound was the machine that counted her heart beat. all the grownups were talking in the background just ignoring them. then finally the machine made one long beep. no it couldn't be. he had to be dreaming. she couldn't be dead. she couldn't be! he went to the back of the room to grab his mother, the doctors, the.. anyone. he couldn't let her die. he tried to get them but they wouldn't move they kept on talking and ignoring him. Gerard fell to his knees and started to cry. his whole body went numb. he couldn't feel anything, except sadness. he couldn't lose his grandmother he was only 13. he couldn't! he just couldn't... the tears filled his vision with blur.
.
.
.
.
Lyn-Z was really worried she was out all week looking for Gerard. it wasn't like him to not call back. was he okay? was he cheating on her... Gerard had been acting really weird since he came home from touring... no he couldn't. there was no way! right...? she couldn't bear not knowing where he was either way. unfortunately she had to she had band practice. she already dropped bandit and she was currently walking in to her bands practice space. she went inside and dusted off her bass and started tuning it. she picked up her bass and was ready and about to play when her phone rang.
she ran to it hoping it would be Gerard calling and was a little disappointed when it wasn't. it was some old man.
"hello is this mrs. way?"he said
"yeah. it is. can i call you back later im in the middle of band practice right now?" she said sounding annoyed. how could it not be him? she was so sure it was gonna be this time...
"I'll only be a minute. plus its something i know you'll want to hear. its about your husband. Mr. Gerard Way."
Lyn-Z stood frozen for a second, "what happened is he okay who are you and what have you done with my husband?!?!?" she said or actually screamed by accident.
"im the the doctor at a hospital he is staying at, at the moment. hes had a drug over dose, has had to much alcohol, and has gotten in to a car accident. we had to pump his stomach already and he was slipping in and out of consciousness until about an hour ago when he had a mental breakdown."
Lyn-Z dropped the phone she couldn't believe what was happening. how could he have done that to himself? hes been clean and sober for a while now... she was expecting bad but not this. one of her friends in the band got the info from the doctor for her. she went and sat down so she could process everything for a while she still couldn't believe what was happening
.
.
.
.
Gerard walked in to his room and just stood there not knowing what to do. He was paralyzed in fear that this could actually be happening. She was dead. Gone. Forever... No it wasn't true he was dreaming. He 100% was dreaming. It was obvious right? Then it hit him sudently. His grandmother was gone. He would never be able to see her again. He tried so hard not to cry but he couldn't help it. He needed her she was one of the few people that actually ever cared about him. He didn't know what to do he just fell on to the floor and Kaye's there for 3 days no food no school nothing. The only person that noticed him was his brother Mikey who would even go into his room. Other than that he wasn't noticed by a single soul. His parents were fighting to much to notice him and at school he was just one of the nerds, nothing special just a worthless little nothing. Finally after a while he got up shaking from the hunger and sadness and wend down stairs to his fathers tool box and graves a sharp blade and put it in his pocket. He weakly tried to walk upstairs but got stopped half way by his mom who started screaming at him. She pushed him up against the wall and called him a good for nothing little prick who's trying to ruin her marriage. Then she left angrily. He turned to go to his room realizing that Mikey was watching the whole thing. Mikey looked hurt but Gerard didn't know why Mikey didn't even like him. Every time he saw Gerard he would always give this disappointed look. Gerard went upstairs and sat down. Why was he here, alive... He didn't deserve it. There we're millions of people fighting for there lives and he just couldn't anymore. The thought of that made him feel so guilty he couldn't bear it. He didn't deserve to be alive he didn't deserve his house his family his school or even his own body. He took the blade out of his pocket and prepaired to slowly and painfully cut him self. He took of his clothes And started a nice warm bath. He layed down in it for a second. Then He put the razor up against his stomach and pushed it in to his skin and slid it across his stomach he did this about 5 times and then did the same thing again but on his arms and legs. The blood from the cuts slowly trickled down his body and into the water making pretty designs as it dropped. everything started to get blurry and dark. he took one last breath and leaned back into the tub and submerged his head in the now red water. it was so peaceful and nice. the last thought that ran through his mind before everything went black was, "this is it," and finally for once in his life he was at peace.
.
.
.
.
Lyn-Z got into her car and started driving. It was about 6pm and the sky was getting dark but she didn't care. She had to get to Gerard! She had to talk to him. She had so many questions to ask him! Why would he take drugs? He said he was over all of that. How could he lie to her... He couldn't! She stoped her car short. He would never lie to her and she new that. Right. Well anyways that's shouldnt be the first thing on her mind. Gerard was in the hospital and this is all she could think about? Sudently her phone rang.
"hello mrs. way? this is alex calling about bandit. you seemed to either forget her or forget that we closed an hour ago."
how could she forget that? she couldn't leave bandit there. "okay Im on my way. ill be there in about an hour." she hung up the phone and started driving.
.
.
.
.
Gerard woke up cover in sweat with tears streaming down his face.he just sat there panting for a few minutes before he realized were he was and what happened. he got up out of his bed and went to the bathroom to wash off his face. his head still hurt a little but nothing he couldn't handle. he looked down and saw that he was wearing one of those crummy hospital outfits that didn't cover people fully... he went back into his room and found his clothes. he was about to change into them when the doctor came in to the room.
"glad your awake. are you felling any better?" asked the doctor.
"yeah, i feel great. can i leave now?" asked Gerard as he picked up his clothes.
"not yet, we still have to do a few tests on you first. just sit down on your bad and we will get you when were ready. please dont change clothes." the doctor said then he turned around and left. as he closed the door there was a click and Gerard knew he was locked in.
.
.
.
.
lyn-z finally made it to the hospital with bandit. she rushed up to the front desk and asked where Gerard was. she ran up to his door to find it locked. so this was it she came all this way for nothing. she put bandit down and told her to sit on a bench near her. lyn-z leaned against the door and sobbed quietly.
.
.
.
.
Gerard heard crying outside his door. He went towards in but stopped on his way. He was locked in he couldn't help the person. Then it hit him, he couldn't even help himself... He was helpless.
.
.
.
.
Lyn-z picked up her phone and called Mikey. He needed to find out what happened to gerard. he had even more of a write to know than her. He grew up with gerard, he was his best friend, he knew more about him than she did... As the phone rang she started to think does Gerard even trust me. Does he even care what he's putting me and bandit through by doing this? Does he even care? No he didn't! He wouldn't have done this if he did!
"hello," Mikey said through the phone.
"hey Mikey I have something you need to know.
.
.
.
.
Gerard was sitting on his bed thinking. Just thinking. Thinking about how he was helpless. he couldn't do a god damn thing. He was stuck in this hospital. Alone. Suddenly he heard a voice not just any voice but lyn-z's voice. Could it really be. He waited for a moment thinking. Was he hallucinating? He didn't care he needed to get out and he would use any chance he could get, even if he wasn't sure if it was real. He ran to the door and started knocking quickly. "LYN-Z LYN-Z ARE YOU THERE HELP ME I CAN'T STAY IN THIS HORID PLACE HELM ME" he said with a wavery voice. You could hear in his voice that he was in so much pain and close to tears.
"HOW EXACTLY AM I SUPPOSED TO HELP YOU? YOUR THE ONE THAT DID THIS TO YOURSELF NOW YOU CAN GET YOURSELF OUT OF THIS HORRID MESS!" she screamed in anger.
Gerard heard her foot steps as she left angrily. It was all his fault. He knew it from the beginning why couldn't he just admit it to himself before. It would've saved him all this pain. Gerard walked over to his bed numbly. He laid down and cried himself to sleep that he wished would last forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story