Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Love Story..

Chapter 5

by MCR-99 2 reviews

So,Gerard finds out I'm pregnant,then a 3 month time lapse,arguments with the mother,I move in with Gerard..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-01-21 - Updated: 2013-01-21 - 684 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N:Right,final update for tonight.2 chapters in one day sounds pretty good.


Chapter 5.

I got a text from Raven on my phone.

Just dropped off the test.
It's a good one.
Clearblue.

xoxo Raven


I text back Thanks,then go get the test.
Clutching the thin box in my hand,I head to the bathroom and lock the door.

. . . .

I take out the test from between my legs after I peed on it.
I waited the two minutes,and that word came up.

Pregnant.

Shit.
I was dead.

. . . .

Back in my room,I pace the floor with my phone in one hand,the test in the other.
I dial Gerard's number.
Voicemail,great.
I record my message.

Gerard.I have to talk to you.Immediatly.Please.

I hung up and waited.

. . . .

"Hello?"
"Gerard,it's me.I-I need you,now."I say down the phone,nearing tears.
"I'll be right there ok?Don't cry,I'm coming!"He tells me before hanging up.
I then drop to the floor in tears.

I hear the knock at my bedroom window,and look up to see Gerard there.
He always comes up to my window when I need him.
I get up and let him in and he hugs me tightly.
"What happened?"He asked,putting his nose against mine and cupping my face in his hands.
I sigh,and take the test out of my dresser and hand it to him.
"Look."
He stares at the pregnancy test in shock.
"I'm sorry.."I mumble as I curl up on my bed in tears.
"Move up."He smiles,taking off his jacket and laying with me on the bed,wrapping his arms around my trembling body.
"I'm really sorry,I didn't think this would happen.I can get an abortion and--"
"No.You have no need to be sorry."He told me,and I turned over to face him."I love you,and I will never stop!".
"I thought you'd be mad.."
"Well,I'm not.This was gonna happen someday anyway."He smiled my favourite smile."You are my life now.Our baby is all that matters now."
"I love you,Gerard."
"Me too,Sadie."He said,kissing me."Me too."

. . . (Time lapse-3 months later). . .

"Mum,I need to tell you something.."
"What,Bun?"Mum replied,and I lifted up my big,thick jumper.
"I'm pregnant."
"What?"Mum said,standing up.
"I'm.Pregnant."I repeated again,and Mum sighed deeply.
"Who's the baby daddy?"She asked.
"Gerard,Mum.You know him."I say,still holding up my jumper.
"Put the jumper down,Sadie.I don't want to see that."She hisses,and I let my jumper down.
"I trusted you.I really did.You let me down."She hissed at me,pulling me up real close to her face,which had turned red with anger.
"Mum,I didn't plan for this!"
"What,you didn't plan out letting him fuck you?"She spat at me,letting me fall to the floor.
"We talked about it,Mum!He wanted it as much as me!"I shout back.
"You and Gerard talked about it.We didn't talk about any of this!"She snarled.
"I said I was sorry!"I shout again,before running up to my room.
"Go get your stuff!You are no longer allowed in here!Get out of my house,you slut!"Mum shouted as I ran to my room.
I slamed the door behind me,and cried,sliding onto my floor.

"Gerard?"
"What happened?"
"Mum found out about the pregnancy.She kicked me out."I sob down the phone as I pack a few clothes into my suitcase.
"You're staying with me.I'll find us a place.Just you,me and the baby.That's all that matters."He says and hangs up.
I put down my phone and stroked my baby.

It is gonna get better,I know it.

I had my family.
Me,Gerard and our baby.
Our little girl.

[A/N:There we are guys!
Rate it and Review it!
I like the reviews,they are so sweet.
Wuv You!

xxx Sadie xxx]
Sign up to rate and review this story