Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up

Chapter 15

by atomickilljoy 6 reviews

"No one deserves this."

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-21 - Updated: 2013-01-21 - 1091 words

0Unrated
Patrick gently kissed Jennifer as he set her down on the bed.

"I'm yours tonight." she whispered in his ear, causing Patrick to smile.

"As I'm yours." he whispered back, his lips returning on hers and capturing them in a kiss.

He broke apart for a second so he could take off his shirt. She did the the same. He looked at her in awe, and reached out so he could caress her-


"AHHH!" Jennifer screams, jolting awake in her bed. She looked under the covers and found that she was completely naked. She looked to the left of her bed and there, laying next to her, was Patrick, completely naked.

"Hey, baby." Patrick said, stirring awake. "I had fun last ni-"


"AHHH! OHGODOHGODOHGOD" Jennifer screamed, quickly sitting up in her bed. She looked down and she was fully clothed in her pajamas. She looked to her left and didn't see Patrick. She breathed a sigh of relief. She got up and left her room, only to hear Patrick on the phone.

"Dude,no. You can't expect me to comfort you after you clearly fucked up." Patrick said into the the phone. After a few seconds of inaudible chattering, Patrick sighed.

"Brendon, you were the one that fucked this up. You were the one that cheated on her. Now leave her alo- No, I am not with her! ... Don't you dare pin this on me or her! You're the one that screwed up! ... Whatever Brendon. Do whatever the fuck you want." Patrick finished, before hanging up the phone. He sighed deeply, and spotted Jennifer standing on the last step of her stairs.

"That was him, wasn't it?" Jennifer asked, tears forming in her eyes.

"Yeah. Jen, I'm so sorry. I should have known better than to pick up a call from him in your house." Patrick said, hoping that she wouldn't cry.

"No, it's okay." Jennifer assured him "It's just that it hurts. Hearing his voice. It hurts."

"Yeah, I thought so." Patrick said, going over to hug her.

"It shouldn't have to hurt this bad." Jennifer whispered into Patrick's shoulder, as he rubbed her back and let her cry.

"No one deserves this." he whispered back, still rubbing her back.

Jennifer just continued to sob into Patrick's shoulder, and he let her, not minding how long it took until she moved on, just as long as she did.

**

"So, how long do you think we'll be eating ice cream for?" Jennifer asked, licking her spoon.

"About another week." Patrick answered.

"Hey." Jennifer smiled,a s she licked her spoon "Remember when I licked your face?"

"Yeah! And that was how we became friends." Patrick laughed at the memory.

"What you don't know is that I licked other parts of you before your face. Even Ryan witnessed it!" Jennifer laughed. Patrick laughed with her. That's the first time in a while she laughed that laughed that he loved so much. He loved her so much. He just couldn't tell her.

Sure, Jennifer breaking up with Brendon was the perfect opportunity to go and swoop in like her knight in shining armor, but he didn't want to pressure her into anything that would make her feel uncomfortable. How can you trust anyone after being cheated on? So, because he loved her so much, he didn't dare make a move.

**

"Let's turn on the radio, Jen!" Patrick said in a fit of boredom, hopping up and switching on the radio.

Jennifer laughed in response, hopping up to see what he was gonna turn on.

The first station that came on was a rap station. Patrick gave a semi-disgusted look and Jennifer smiled.

"Who the hell..." Patrick started, until he was cut off by Jennifer, who apparently, knew all of the lyrics and was rapping along.

Jennifer stopped when she realized she was being watched. They both started to laugh as Patrick switched it to the next station. "All You Need Is Love" by The Beatles came on, as Jennifer's eyes filled with tears.

"No, no! No, Jen don't cry!" Patrick said, switching off the radio and running over to comfort her.

"I'm sorry! It's just that...that was our song! He actually serenaded me a few times." Jennifer said, crying.

What Patrick did next was something that Jennifer and him still talk about, years after he did it.

"I come home in the morning light,
My mother says "When you gonna live your life right?"
Oh,mother,dear,
We're not the fortunate ones,
And girls,
They wanna have fu-un.
Oh,girls,
Just wanna have fun." Patrick sang. Jennifer stopped crying and started laughing hysterically.

"Patrick! What the fuck?" Jennifer laughed. "You have a fucking incredible singing voice, but still!"

"Sing with me!" Patrick exclaimed, getting on the coffee table and dancing. Jennifer started laughing harder. Patrick did some sort of chicken dance and sang the next verse.

"The phone rings in the middle of the night,
My father yells "What you gonna do with your life?"
Oh,daddy,dear,
You know you're still number one,
But girls,
They wanna have fu-un,
Oh,girls,just wanna have
That's all they really want
Some fun- Jennifer, you know the next verse! Sing!" Patrick exclaimed, pulling a laughing Jennifer up on the coffee table.

"When the working day is done,
Oh,girls,
They wanna have fu-un,
Oh,girls,
Just wanna have fun" Jennifer sang, dancing with Patrick, losing herself in their craziness. They were laughing, when all of a sudden, they found their faces centimeters apart. They could feel their breath on each other's lips. They stayed their for a few seconds, until Patrick closed that gap that was between them and kissed her with all of his might. He wrapped his arms around her, doing what he had thought about doing so countless times in his dreams and at night. When he tried to pull away, Jennifer grabbed his shirt and pulled him in closer. They both got off the coffee table, and headed towards the room, his lips never once leaving hers. They kissed each other hungrily, as they closed the door room. When the door was shut, he set her on the bed. He pulled apart so that he could kiss her neck.

"I'm yours tonight." Jennifer whispered into his ear, making him smile. (A/N: Get the song reference? Whoever gets it gets 12 pence)

"As I'm yours." he responded, before he took off his clothes, as she too off hers.

And that was the night that Jennifer and Patrick lost their virginities.
Sign up to rate and review this story