Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up

Chapter 16

by atomickilljoy 6 reviews

"Are you...are you serious?!"

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-21 - Updated: 2013-01-22 - 1151 words

0Unrated
Jennifer opened her eyes. She smiled, but suddenly remembered the events that transpired the night before.

"Patrick!" Jennifer exclaimed, shoving him hard.

Patrick stirred awake.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"We had sex!" Jennifer exclaimed, staring at him.

"Holy shit!" Patrick exclaimed. "Are you...are you serious?!"

"Yes! Your male thing went into my female thing several times!" Jennifer exclaimed. "I mean, how could we-"

All of a sudden, Ryan burst through the door, sweaty and frantic. His eyes bore holes through Jennifer and Patrick on the bed, naked, and sweaty.

"Did you guys- UGH I CAN SMELL IT! I'M TOO LATE! I HAVE FAILED!" Ryan screamed. "Papa John...I have failed to carry on your legacy. YOU SLUTS!"

Ryan, then, disappeared into the walls. He wasn't seen for 2 weeks.

"Anyways, Patrick, we had sex! How could we do that? You're friends with Brendon! Both of us are friends with one another! What will this mean for our friendship?" Jennifer panicked.

"Calm down, Jen. Quite honestly, I wanted it bad. You have no idea. As for my friendship with Brendon, that's on a hiatus. What he did was a fucking douche move. And as for our friendship, if you want, I would like to move beyond that. I have for quite a while. I love you. What do you say?" Patrick asked.

Jen didn't know what to say. She really liked Patrick. He was so sweet to her and she felt like he was truly worth it.

Jennifer answered him by planting a passionate kiss upon his lips.

**

Soon, school started again. As much as everyone hated it, it had to start all over again. Patrick and Jennifer had a good relationship, and now, there was one obstacle left: facing Brendon. Patrick picked Jennifer up, despite having to wake up extremely early and having to risk running into Brendon. Luckily, he didn't run into Brendon. They took the train to school and walked to the school. As usual, she was tackled by Tre, Billie, and Mike. Jennifer smiled, but that smile faded when she remembered that her first class was with Patrick, Ryan, and Brendon.

Patrick held Jennifer's hand, and tightened his grip on it, trying to reassure her that everything will be okay. When they walked into the classroom, they quickly walked to the back. Luckily, there were rarely any students there at the time. As the time progressed, more students filled the room. Everyone in their group greeted them with the same question: "Are you guys going out now?" followed by a "Yeah" and an "Awesome!"...except for Pete...he knows when two people had sex, so he high fived Jen.

At last, Brendon came in. When he entered the room, everyone "Ohhhhh"'d. Brendon walked to the back in shame. Everyone knows of what he has done. Luckily, not all of his friends have abandoned him, and he could go to the back to be with them.

***

Jennifer caught Brendon's eye. She stuck out more than anyone.

Damn, she is fucking hot. She hasn't changed her style, her hair has changed very little...why is she so hot. It's almost like she's...glowing. Brendon thought.

Then, he caught sight of Patrick's hand entwined with Jennifer's.

Oh, God. Don't tell me they... Brendon thought.

Ryan read Brendon's mind.

"Yeah, they had sex. When I walked into the room, clothes everywhere, bedsheets wrinkled, windows foggy. They sweat a lot." Ryan whispered tenderly in his ear.

Brendon's whole world stopped. They had sex. Someone else was kissing, loving, lying next to the girl he loved. Brendon needed to talk to her.

"Jennifer, may I talk to you?" Brendon asked, approaching Jennifer. The teacher probably wasn't going to show up, because her water may have broken or something.

Patrick opened his mouth to protest, but Jennifer stood up, assuring him that she was strong enough. They walked out and into the empty hallway.

"So...are you going out with Patrick now?" Brendon asked.

"Not that it's any of your business, but yes. I am." Jennifer responded.

"Did you guys... have sex?" Brendon whispered.

"Again, it's not your business but...yes." Jennifer said "I lost my virginity to him."

"Oh God...Jen...Why did you have to get back at me like that? Why couldn't you just curse me out or slap me? Why did you have to go have sex with him?" Brendon asked.

Jennifer chuckled dryly.

"You think I did it to get even? No. Brendon, I really like him. A lot. I feel that I have something with him that we once had. What you and I had, that's gone. Now, I love Patrick." Jennifer said.

"You love him?" Brendon whispered.

"Yes. Very much. He's so sweet, and so funny, and he would stop his whole world for me. He proved it already. So, goodbye." Jennifer whispered back. As she went to go into the classroom, Brendon grabbed her arm and turned her around.

"I just want you to know that I won't stop trying to get you back." Brendon stated.

"Well, good luck." Jennifer said, before heading back into the room.

***

Cassadee entered the school. This was her first day here. She was as nervous as fuck. She didn't like starting over at a new school. It was nerve-wrecking. A boy came up to her, next to a girl with black hair.

"I'm Pete! This is my friend, Piper!" He exclaimed.

"Hi! I'm Cassadee Pope!" she exclaimed brightly.

"Cassadee, you need to learn the player life." Pete said, putting an arm around her. If he had a wing, he would literally be taking her under it. "See that guy?" he pointed to a guy with a bright smile and a shaved head. It was love at first sight for Cassadee. He looked at her. SHe caught his eye. He winked at her. "That's Rian Dawson. He's the most hard to get guy. He's a Junior, and you're a freshmen. By the end of my player's life course, you will have him around your finger."

Cassadee didn't feel like listening to Pete. She simply walked over to Rian, ignoring Pete's protest.

"Hi! I'm Cassadee Pope!" she exclaimed brightly, holding out her hand for him to shake.

"Hi! I'm Rian Dawson!" he exclaimed, shaking her hand, pulling her in, and wrapping her in a kiss.

Pete started to cry.

"They leave the nest so fast!" Pete sobbed. So far, Cassadee was the biggest player thug he knew, besides Jennifer.

Rian pulled away and flashed her a million dollar smile.

"Wanna hang out sometime?" Rian asked.

Cassadee shrugged.

"Sure, why not?" she said, flashing him a smile that melted his heart.

"Alright, I'll meet you at Doc's Coffee House at, say, 4?" Rian asked.

Cassadee knew exactly where that was.

"Sure. See you at 4." Cassadee said, smiling, before walking back and high fiving Pete, the first friend she's made.

And that's how Cassadee met Rian.
Sign up to rate and review this story