Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Lotus Girl

Lotus Girl

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Thirteenth book in "Ghost Doll." Things seemed to have cooled down around Meifu while things have gotten steamier for Tsuzuki and Anna during the springs nights. But yet, Anna finds herself unable ...

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Hisoka,Tatsumi,Tsuzuki,Watari - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-01-20 - Updated: 2013-01-20 - 580 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lotus Girl

Chapter One: Blossoms:

The sea breathes its first kiss in the early morning. Its sounds drown out everything else around it as the waves crash upon the wet sand. The ocean is a beautiful mistress. She changes for every occasion- angry when there is a storm, mourning a death on her body, and happy for romantic moments. This morning, the sea is calm while life below carries on as usual.

She controls the sea. The ocean has been her home since forever. It's her lifeblood. Her waves move at her will. They sing her song. The sea keeps her so young. She's bathing on the surface this morning. Her russet locks spread out on the salty water. She's at peace, so the ocean is calm too.

It feels good running over her shapely body. The sun would be up soon. She closes her eyes. The gulls sing to her, singing almost like a little lullaby. The gulls stir fond memories in her heart- memories of a first love to be exact. She remembers his gentleness, his kisses, his caresses, and she even remembers him as her first. She wonders about him sometimes. Where is he now? Is he happy with his life? Has he found a wife on land? Do they have children? Does he still think about her from time to time? The water floats through her long russet locks. Her silk white dress clung to her body.

An idea crosses her mind. She needs to show him that she still loves him some way. The beach would help her to do so. The sun rises as she swims to shore. The sand is nice and wet for her. She sticks out a pale, slender finger and traces a heart in the sand. The waves will wash it away, but she doesn't care. Her message will reach him, somehow. With that happiness, she swims back to the ocean, her home.

-Anna-

I collapsed onto Asato-kun, panting. Our bodies were covered in sweat under the sheets. He kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you," he whispered. I nuzzled his chest.

"I love you too," I whispered back. He rested his hand on my head. Asato-kun went to sleep beside me. However, I couldn't sleep and didn't seem to understand why. My eyes scanned the darkness. Things have been peaceful lately/, I thought. Asato-kun's job is going well. Our marriage is still stable, passionate in fact. I clenched my pillow. /But why do I feel so uneasy/, I thought. I couldn't get rid of this uneasy feeling from my chest. Almost like I'm expecting something bad to happen. /I don't know, I just…

Suddenly, I paused when something caught my attention. My eyes strayed outside to my left. A tree stood outside our bedroom window. I lifted my head, curious. The cherry blossom petals seemed to glow an unhealthy pink in the dark. Has that tree always been there? I narrowed my eyes at the electronic pink petals floating away from the tree. That same uneasy feeling filled my chest as it did minutes ago.

An odd sound caught my ear. I couldn't exactly describe it. It wasn't like white noise, more like the sound of demonic crickets faintly chirping in the night, only a strange buzz instead of chirping. I glanced behind me. Asato-kun slept peacefully unaware of the tree outside our window. I turned back to said tree. Alone, it began an uneasy trial for me.
Sign up to rate and review this story