Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Killjoy Underground

by never0kay 1 review

Welcome to Battery City!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-22 - Updated: 2013-01-25 - 236 words

0Unrated
"I can see it! I can see it! Oh, there it is!"


Hannah squealed in delight as the Battery City skyline came into view through the dusty windshield. The sun was rising, and it was the best time to be. Especially if one decided to take a trip to Battery City.


A length of road was before them as they drove closer to the famous city. Surprisingly there were no other vehicles. Just theirs. But they didn't notice the traffic-less road to the happiest city in the country. They looked up in dazzlement at the flashing billboards that loomed over the highway. All of them said the same thing.



BETTER LIVING INDUSTRIES



Hannah giggled in her seat as she eyed the plain-looking billboards. There's no containing her joy. She has always wanted to travel to Battery City and see the wonderful things everyone outside has been talking about.


They say Battery City was a city for the free and the bold. They were just that.


Miles of desert surrounding the city continued to stretch before them. Rocks and cacti dotted the sandy plains. The desolation was surprising. They began to wonder where the other tourists were.Is this Battery City?


All of a sudden, they heard something hit the left side of the car. And then they heard something hit the roof. As the driver quickly pressed the brakes, something fell on the windshield.




An egg.
Sign up to rate and review this story