Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Story of A Boy

I'M IN NARNIA BITCHES

by Sam41 4 reviews

A day filled with Apple juice, life callings and shark hats

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-22 - Updated: 2013-01-23 - 1490 words

1Funny
Chapter 1 Technically (THE FIRST THINGY WAS JUST A PROLOUGE OKAY?!): Sam Couldn’t Think of A Witty Title

--First day of school, first class----
Looking around at the large classrooms the girl gawked.
DO THEY SUPPORT LAND SHARKING OR SOMETHING LIKE! OMFG Brendon is just sitting there, lonely

Elli stared, praying like all hell that he didn’t feel paranoid and turn around, only to see her staring at the back of his head like ->http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/surprised-long-neck-surprise-l.png

“Baaaa-na….baaa-na” Pete gently began pushing his friend up towards where her victim-I mean friend was sitting.

“Pete.Stop.” Elli commanded, trying to push away or stop, only to have her boot clad feet squeaking more than a stupid boy band.

“Oh fuck..Mikey- MIKEY SAVE ME!” A girl screamed, ducking behind an awkward, scrawny boy.

“What?!” Turning to look at his girlfriend, he gave her a “dafuq woman” look.

“LAND SHARK! LAND SHARKS MEAN RAPE AND THE RAPE TRAIN NEVER STOPS! CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER!” She squealed, running out of the room.

“How the fuck do I look like a sh- oh.” Peeling the adorable sharky hat off her neon orange hair she sat awkwardly, unknowing to which fucktard she sat next too.

“Not trying to sound gay; but that is an adorable hat.” Looking over to see a guy with hippie hair she cocked an eyebrow.

“Get a haircut, then you can compliment my hat….cunt.” The last part being to herself, even though this guy obviously heard it.

“RYAN!”

“BRENDON!” The hippie haired guy smiled at Elli’s crush.

Huh, make friends with hippie and that much closer to getting in mr.sexie’s pa- NO I JUST WANT TO GET TO KNOW HIM

ELLI NO! DO NOT LET HIM LAND SHARK YOU!

“JENNIFER GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY THOUGHTS!” She screamed, as her friend’s advice was heard by her, and only her.

“Ellis, are you okay?” Pete using the nickname that would piss her off the most, as he approached her.

“Fuck, fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK DAMMIT!” Raging out and flipping a desk, Elli stormed out of the room, passing a very cautious Amy.

“STOP STARING AT ME AND GO FUCK YOUR BOYFRIEND!”

“Okay!” Amy ran back into the classroom, only to drag a confused Mikey out, and into the nearest broom closet.

----Other part of campus---
“Yo, Jen…you okay?” Miranda snapped her fingers in front of her friend’s face.

“Oh yeah, just giving Elli some telepathic advice.” This causing nearly the full group to stare

“How?” Christy spoke up, not really close to anyone so far.

“I AM JENNIFER MOFOIN CLASSY FLORES! I can do anything!” To prove her point, she stood up, jumping off her desk to come falling down.

“GODDAMMIT, FUCKFUCK!” She growled, looking at a guy.

“You, you were supposed to be my wingman and save me!” She sat in her desk, glaring at the confused guy.

“Wha-what did I do?” He mumbled, dirty blonde hair falling into his face.

“Shh, you didn’t do anything.” A guy with dark brown hair, streaked with one large streak of blonde came up and comforted the sad boy.

“Kinky.” Sam mumbled, still playing on her beloved phone.

“Wait a sec, who are you guys?” Christy asking the most obvious question buzzing on everyone’s minds.

“I’m Jack, that’s Alex.” The skunky haired boy introduced.

“Skunk hair fo’ life.” Sam held up a hand, only to be mega-super-awsome-high-fived by the male version of the skunk hair.

“Holy shit, their like…..twins in some weird way.” A random girl whispered.

“GODDAMMIT! GO AWAY AND STOP RUINING EVERY PIECE OF JALEX IN THIS SHIT!” Elli randomly raged out at the poor Justine kid.

“FUCK ALL OF YOU!” Storming away, the group all cowered in fear of what would happen with the evil big sister.

“HEY GUYS! Anyone want apple juice?” The mean girl walked in, holding a tray of cups filled with the delicious juice.

“I think Lauren saved us again.” Miranda whispered, rocking back and forth slightly.

“Oh of course because, IT IS MY LIFE CALLING!” Lauren popped in, grinning widely

“Your life calling is /apple juice/?” Alex asked, taking a sip from the amazing juice.

“Don’t question me peasant.”

“Hiss hiss faggot.” Sam mumbled, not at all bothered by what’s going on.

“WHAT?!” The two secret, well-not-so-secret lovers screamed in unison.

“In the future, you’ll both be in a band, and in that band all the fangirls will know about your undying love for each other……than at one point this (http://images.firstcovers.com/covers/flash/h/hiss_hiss_faggot-852303.jpg) will go viral.” Prying her eyes away from the screen long enough to show the boys a part of their future, Sam nodded

“HERE HAVE APPLE JUICE!” Lauren shoved a cup of apple juice in her face.

“I already had some.” Sam whispered, not showing the fact that this was indeed her favorite drink.

“Have.Some.” Lauren fought, not about to give up her life dreams just yet.

“I ALREADY HAD SOME GODDAMMIT!” Sam screamed, taking the juice and chugging it.
“YUS APPLE JUICE NINJAS FO’EVA” With that Lauren threw a chair at the window and double backflipped out of the room

“Woah…well GUYS OHMYGAWD!” Mia ran in, grin almost making her face explode

“What?” The group looked up in unision

“The really sexy short Frank guy, yeah I talked to him.” She nodded proudly, only to realize the group had “ohhh fuck” expressions on their faces.
“He’s standing right behind me isn’t he?” Mia turned, giggling like a moron once she saw Frank.
“Hi, um I gotta go.” Booking it out of the room Mia’s face turned bright red; hands shaking with embarrassment.

“Um guys, is she….Mia single?” Frank looked at the ground, only to have Jennifer slide up to his side.

“Do you need Dr.Love’s help?” She looked at the short boy

“No,” Frank said slowly “Is.Mia.Single?”

“DR.LOVE TO THE RESCUE! Imma hook you two up.” Jennifer grinned, patting Frank’s shoulder.

“OOOOH!” Elli screamed, scanning her surroundings, a confused look taking over her features.
“Why the fuck am I in her- oh yeah Pete trying to make me land shark Brendon.” Rubbing a non-existand beard as she began explaining everything to herself as she walked away to her class.

“WELL THEN! Now that everything is fine and dandy, let’s get started.” An overly preppy teacher walked in, clapping her hands together.

“FUCK!” A random voice piped up

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY?! I AM TRYING TO MAKE MONEY BY TEACHING YOU LITTLE FUCKERS SO YOU BETTER FUCKING LISTEN AND STOP WITH THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT OKAY?! SWEARING MAKES YOU VERY FUCKED UP!” The teacher raged, slapping her hands together.

“Uh miss-?” Miranda started

“Skye, don’t give a damn about the last name shit; I swear…lots. Okay?!” She looked around at the shrugging students, pushing a piece of wavy blue hair off her face.
“This is?” She asked, having no clue what she was teaching.

“Math.” Justine walked in, only to receive a glare from the teacher.

“You seem like someone I would not want to hang out with.” Tapping her pencil against the desk she groaned.
“Really, Math?! I didn’t even want this fucking job.” She growled, writing up an equation.

“Um miss, how will money about band merch and stuff help us?” A small voice, from a hated girl piped up.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP! I don’t give a damn if you’re a freak who doesn’t like music, and is a demonic soul possessing a poor human’s body; but when you’re in my class you fake it ‘till you make it. What do you think I’m going to be doing?!”

In mere seconds a girl came bursting through the door, glaring at Skye; only to jump back.
“Hey Skye, hope life’s all good..bye! JUSTINE STOP BEING A DEMONIC SOUL WHO’S POSSESSING A POOR HUMANS BODY!” The older sister ran away.
“I like you!” Mazy pointed, smiling

“I don’t know you!” Skye shrugged, looking back at the equation filled with concert ticket prices and band merch prices.

----In the other class----
“Talk to him.” Pete whispered, both he and Elli staring at the back of Brendon’s head.

“But he wouldn’t be into meee.” Elli whined

“Well at least blink, because it’s been nearly 5 minutes and you’ve only blinked once.” Pete nodded, looking over at Sara who whispered something to him.

“Talk to Jen, she is doctor love.” Sara offered

“Who ‘da- OH JENNIFER! No, no no just no!” Flipping the desk, only to have everyone stare at her; Elli crawled into the portal hidden in her shark hat.
“I’M IN NARNIA BITCHES! Oh hi Bob.”
Sign up to rate and review this story