Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Growing Up

Chapter 17

by atomickilljoy 12 reviews

"It'll be okay. Let's just try to forget what happened yesterday, okay?"

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-22 - Updated: 2013-01-23 - 826 words

2Hot
"Patrick, Trick, Patty Cakes, Patrick Panda!" Sam exclaimed in cafeteria, while sitting on Jennifer and Patrick's table.

"Yes?" Patrick asked.

"Can I borrow your girlfriend for just a second?" Sam asked, already grabbing Jennifer's hand.

"Uh...sure?"

"Okay! Jen! Come with me!" Sam said, excitedly grabbing Jen's hand and dragging her off to the other side of the cafeteria. They hid behind some potted plants.

"Um...since when does the cafeteria have potted plants?" Jennifer asked Sam.

"Oh, I bought them today, especially for this mission."

Jennifer stared at Sam.

"Care to elaborate?"

"Well, you see, there's these two people that I want to hook up. BAD. THEY BELONG TOGETHER AND I SHIP THEM I ALREADY CAME UP WITH A SHIPPING NAME AND WROTE FANFICTION ABOUT THEM." Sam screamed, shoving papers into Jennifer's hands. Jennifer skimmed through the papers. It was just stories of those two people having sex.

"Sam, these are just stories of them having sex! This is just, pretty much, describing what would happen if they give into their, so obvious, sexually mustered up tension! It's, it's...SMUT! Hehe...smut." Jennifer said.

"Oh,shut up. Smut. What kind of ridiculous name is that? No one's ever going to use that ridiculous term! Now, help me out! I enlisted you on this project for a reason!" Sam exclaimed.

"And that reason would be..."

"To hook to people up for the benefit and pure entertainment of me." Sam said. "Now, see those two boys? Laughing and giggling with each other? Yeah, they're 'straight'. I need you to hook them up. They so obviously want each other, and won't ask one another out. Now, I've a whole team set up for this operation. Every detail must be exact. If everything is exact, this mission will take about one year and 10 days. Now, at EXACTLY 10 o' clock, EXACTLY, NO SOONER, NO LATER, I will-"

"Oh wait, I know them!" Jennifer exclaimed, "That's Alex and Jack. I'll be right back." Jennifer got up and went over to the two boys. Sam couldn't hear anything they said, but they greeted Jen happily. She smiled and waved at them. Jennifer then leaned down, and whispered something in Alex's ear. She then went over and Jack and whispered something in his ear. In less than 20 seconds, they started to make out. Jennifer grinned, patted their heads, and returned to Sam.

"Oh gosh...Jennifer...JALEX IS HAPPENING AT THIS VERY MOMENT!" Sam gushed, staring at them with OTP tears in her eyes.

"Hey...nice shipping name!" Jennifer credited.

"You're like a Doctor in this!" Sam said "Dr.Love!"

"Hey, that's pretty freakin catchy!" Jennifer exclaimed.

"I can't believe Jalex is happening...all because of me! ME AND MY SPLENDID PLAN!" Sam screamed, jotting down more fanfiction ideas.

Jennifer chuckled.

"You did great, Sam."

**

That night, Jack shoved Alex into his bedroom. They kissed each other hungrily, not being able to get enough of their lips. Jack shoved Alex onto the bed, their clothes being slowly stripped away. Alex turned Jack over and got on top of him. Soon, all of their clothes were off, and Alex was turned over. Before they could do anything else, Ryan emerged from the wall. He quickly ran over to Alex and Jack, whose faces were close together. He grabbed their faces.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT YOU'RE DOING?!" Ryan screamed into their faces. "DO YOU?! NO! NO FRIENDS OF MINE WILL BE FILTHY, GROSS SLUTS FOR LIFE!"

"We don't even know you!" Alex exclaimed.

"WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW?! ABSTINENCE!" Ryan screamed at Alex. Jack was cowering over in fear. Ryan took their clothes and shoved it towards them both. He basically force dressed them both. When they were dressed, he took them, shoved them into his car, and drove them to church.

The Next Day

Alex walked around proudly with Jack on his arm. They were walking to their next class. When they got there, Alex swept in Jack for a kiss. The kiss deepened. They were soon overcome by a presence that they have never felt before. Jack broke away, and saw Ryan staring at them both from the inside of a classroom. Jack yelped. When Alex turned around, Ryan was still staring at them. He mouthed the word "Abstinence." All of a sudden, Ryan disappeared into thin air.

"Alex, I'm scared." Jack whispered.

"It'll be okay." Alex whispered back, tears falling as he hugged Jack back. "It'll be okay. Let's just try to forget what happened yesterday, okay?"

Jack nodded, as Alex took his hand and walked inside of their next class.

From within a wall, Ryan sighed, crying tears of relief.

"Did I do good, Papa John?" Ryan asked.

"Yes. You did fine, Ryan." a voice chuckled "You did fine."

Hey! Guys, any ideas, recommendations, or suggestions on how you think Brendon should try and get Jen back? You can suggest them! They might even be in the story!
Sign up to rate and review this story