Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

R.I.P. Cameron (xxPanicFanxx)

by ValentineRevenge 1 review

You were one of those people who didn't have a long time on this earth, but touched more people than some do in a full lifetime.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2013-01-22 - Updated: 2013-01-31 - 498 words - Complete

1Insightful
Cameron, this is coming late, and I know we never spoke very much, and I can't say that I knew you well, because I didn't, but that's something I regret. If I knew that you weren't here for very long, I would've done more to get to know you, but that's a case of hindsight being 20/20.

I didn't know you very well as a person, but I do know that you didn't have an easy life. The notes you posted every so often updating us on your life was more than enough proof. Still, I didn't reach out to you, even so much as asked, "Hey, are you okay?", because by the time I had read those notes, they were so far in the past that I thought that what had happened in those notes was already long finished. Sure, it must've been finished, but that doesn't change the fact that it probably scarred you mentally worse that I could ever know.

You seemed to be such a friendly person, even from someone who barely knew you, aside from a scattering of reviews and notes and whatnot. If I remember correctly, you were one of the people who reached out to me when I posted my own suicide note, asking me not to do it, even though by that time, I had already tried it. I never did thank you properly for trying to talk me out of it, and offering a shoulder should I ever need it.

On the flip-side, I never thought that you'd do something like that, and figured it rude to bring it up to you. So I didn't. And now, you're gone, and you're not coming back. You were one of those people, the ones who had a shit life, and didn't have very long on this earth, yet didn't show it, and always tried to help everyone else up until the last minute, putting yourself on the backburner.

I don't think anyone ever knew that you were in so much pain until the end. You weren't someone who displayed their every emotion and pain on their sleeves. You kept it in, right up until you were gone. At the very least, and as clich
Sign up to rate and review this story